• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    I've just bought my first ever Pokemon game, Pokemon Diamond. Since the friend that introduced me to this forum is an addict, I decided to see what all the hype was about.

I just have to say, I love Pokemon. In two weeks, I've read all about Pokemon on the internet and expanded my knowledge on the subject a lot. I'm now at Canalave city, about to embark on a training session with my team before challenging the gym and hooked on the game. My DS hasn't seen a better workout. I'm going to my local GAME shop to purchase Platinum so I can play it once I've completed Diamond.

My Stats:

Name: Muyiwa
    Money: £80616
    Pokedex: Seen 107; Obtained 25
    Badges: 5
    Pokemon: Staraptor Lv 40; Luxray Lv 40; Alakazam Lv 40; Infernape Lv 40 (Got this in a trade as an egg); Empoleon Lv 41; Bibarel Lv 23 (Useful for Hm's :]).

Fire2100

A Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Well, as you and I can both see, I've never been playing my Pokemon Platinum version for a great while, but as I turned on my Nintendo D.S., I'm currently inside the Pokecenter in Floraoma Town.

My current Pokemon team consists of:
    1. Bidoof Lv. 10 (HM slave)
    2. Magikarp Lv. 11
    3. Shinx Lv. 11
    4. Machop Lv. 11
    5. Geodude Lv. 14
    6. Monferno Lv. 14

Years
    Following on from my last adventure, I finally finished my training in Iron Island and obtained a cool egg (I wonder what it could be?). I then decided to challenge the Canalave gym. I came out victorious and finally had my sixth badge. My next stop was to visit the library and learn about the Pokemon of the Lakes. However, during the discussion, we were interrupted by an earthquake. I found out that it was Team Galactic at the Valor Lakefront and I header there, defeated Saturn and headed fro Twinleaf town. After healing my Pokemon with my mum, I quickly headed over to the Verity Lakefront and dispatched of the grunts and Mars.

Now, I found out that my next Lake was the Acuity Lakefront. I flew to Eterna City and headed north from Mount Coronet until I reached the snowy routes. I trained there and soon headed to Snowpoint where I found my seventh gym batle. After completing the, very hard, gym puzzle I finally got to face the gym leader: Candice. My Infernape was a breeze against her ice types and I finally obtained my seventh badge. After this, I headed to the Acuity Lakefront and saw my rival lose ): and Jupiter gave me the clue about the Veilstone headquarters so I headed there. I soon obtained the storage key from the grunt in front of the headquarters and headed the the Galatic storage building. There, I battled some grunts to train up my Pokemon and decided to give my DS a rest.

Game Info

Name: Muyiwa
    Money: £44168
    Pokedex: 115 (Obtained 27)
    Badges: 7

Pokemon

Staraptor Lv 44
    - Fly
    - Close Combat
    - Defog
    - Aerial Ace​

Alakazam Lv 45
    - Recover
    - Shadow Ball
    - Psychic
    - Calm Mind​

Luxray Lv 45
    - Spark
    - Strength
    - Flash
    - Crunch​

Infernape Lv 45
    - Close Combat
    - Fire Blast
    - Flame Wheel
    - Taunt​

Empoleon Lv 45
    - Flash Cannon
    - Aerial Ace
    - Ice Beam
    - Surf​

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Eehhh, I haven't touched the DS in a couple of days... D:

But I started up again. Went to go check on the Villa and ROARK WAS THERE AGAIN <3 (Squee~ He loves me~ XD I can't remember the exact quote, but yeah.
    Roark: "You know, this is different from a Secret Base. ...speaking of which, what color is your flag now?" AND I HAS PLATINUM FLAG.)

But anyways, I went to go check on more decor for my Secret Base. Nothing new or stuff I don't have big enough Spheres for, so I went and dug some up and buried them in their respective gardens.

Then I went to go train Blizzard and Vee. Both are level 35, but still know basic moves. Vee shall learn Shadow Ball after I teach her Trump Card, which will be like...forever. >.< But I'm trying to raise a good Eevee team!

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Finally obtained most of my favorite pokemon, who I am training currently at the Iron Island >_> We're so lazy...
    After each team member will be 40+, we will head to the Canalive Gym. Finally.

- Houndoom (Dusk) Lv47, female
    - Blaziken (Reira) Lv43, female
    - Swampert (Rain) Lv41, male
    - Sceptile (Lestat) Lv36, male
    - Togekiss (Hoshi) Lv22, male
    - Eevee (Nel Tu) Lv3 xD, female

Thanks again to those who replied and helped me out with sharing your pokemon with me <3

iShini

Go, Mah Giant Piplup!
    Years
    In the Diamond adventures of Dusky, he just started out~! Even better, on the first go, his first Pokemon is a female Chimchar, aptly named Rei. Still plotting his dream team.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    I imported more Pokemon from my Emerald game after finally catching Latias~ And I put Blizzard and Vee away because they're level 40 now, thus able to battle on their own. :3 I still need to train Larvitar, then I could go train my other fic teams.

But in other news, Mukamisori is now level 96! Hirenka is THIS close to 95, and each of my original team is 90+ now!

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I've got really intense shiny fever right now - I'm trying to masuda breed for a Snorunt and chain for a Slakoth... however due to my chains always failing and how long the masuda method takes i'm getting a bit discouraged...

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
    I flew to Sandgem Town today to visit Professor Rowan. I also checked up on Dawn's sisterfor any news on Pokemon swarms. She mentioned seeing a report about an outbreak of Snubbull in Route 209. So I flew there and caught my own shiny Snubbul.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I just lost my Diamond game. =='
    Should I buy Platinum?
    I think you should find your Diamond game by tearing apart your house. (That is if you lost it in your house.)

But find it or not, I think you should get Platinum anyhow, I wasn't disappointed by it.

Man I should get paid by Nintendo and Game Freak for this.......

Today I planted 4 Leppa berries around my Villa. Then I got the Smile ribbon on my Blissey after flying to that one town.... (lol can't remember the name for some reason.) Then I flew to the survival area to kick some gym leader butt and level up my Blissey.

Oh btw, I figured out something a while ago that i'm not sure if everyone knows. If you save before entering the house with the gym leaders before you've entered it for the day, you can reset if you don't like the gym leaders inside to get different ones. Pretty useful sometimes.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I just owned Darach, Caitlin, whoever the real brain is and got my last silver print. ^_^

Years
    I've now caught Diagla and the three Pokemon of the lakes. I'm currently at Sunnyshore city and, after my encounter with Flint, looking forward to my last gym battle.

Back