• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2010
    Diamond -

-Met a level 4 Ralts yesterday. He evolved into Kirlia. Currently level 28. Planning on evolving it into a Gallade, just can't decide when.
    -Level 75 Blaziken almost got pwned by a lvl 56 Gyarados. Whoa.
    -Tried to breed Eevee with Psyduck today. Egg came out as a Psyduck. Ugh.
    -Caught Giratina.
    -Deciding when to get off my lazy butt and go hunt for a Ditto. Hmm.

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    I almost lost against Palmer today. On my 21 streak for Diamond's battle tower. My record was 28 before, but I lost due to a Blissey and my stupidity of not having a physical attacker on my team (I didn't have Kingdra; My Kingdra is a physical attacker with Draco Meteor as a backup move. I pumped 80 EVs into SpA and the rest into Atk and Spe)

Phaux

Legend Hunter
    Years
    Found Diagla and Palkia's orbs, proceeded to catch them both after two long battles and almost every ultra ball I had and 2 resets, I decided to use my master balls on both. (Diamond still had a master ball I never used to I traded it over)

Traded my Toys R Us event Regigigas over to Platinum, caught Regice (one duskball), Regirockk (27 duskballs) and Registeel (32 dusk balls), then proceeded to Snowpoint Temple to catch Regigigas, took 47 duskballs...
    Easily worth it however.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2010
    Diamond -

- Caught Chansey.
    - Evolved Kirlia.
    - Trained Chansey and Gallade as well as Jolteon. All around or close to level 30 now. :3
    - Deciding if I should evolve Chansey as a Christmas present to myself, lol.

Phaux

Legend Hunter
    Years
    Well, after a bit of frustration, finally captured Mesprit, Creselia, Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos in Platinum...
    Currently leveling up Zapdos for my team as well.

Years
    Currently I'm attempting to defeat the whole E4. Last round I went, I got to the Champ and she crushed me >.<

Highest level is only 54, which is Arcanine. Lowest is Absol which is 48 :(

For some reason, Drapion rapes my team on the first leader and but Flint hardly gave me trouble but thats cause I have Gyrados and Staraptor for Infernape . All others give me trouble :(

My team:

Arcanine - lv.54
    Staraptor - lv.51
    Raichu - lv.51
    Gyrados - lv.51
    Torterra - lv.50
    Absol - lv.48

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Tried out the Battle Hall with my Kingdra, but it lost to an Exeggutor on the 39th round.

Tried once again, it got better and it reached to the 50th round, yup, the Frontier Brain.

And she sent out a...

Meganium!

Kingdra used Substitute but Meganium's Magical Leaf broke through the Substitute. After a Dragon Dance, it Outrage-d but Meganium managed to survive and it used Counter. The end. ._.

Maybe I shouldn't use Substitute that often... xD

Phaux

Legend Hunter
    Years
    Just defeated the Tower Tycoon on my 49th win steak, still a ways to go for my 4th star...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Just started playing through my Platinum yesterday on my new DSi, I have been training constantly. When I turned it on, I saw that my team was:

Infernape Lv38
    Leafeon Lv24
    Grass-Rotom Lv30

I had the first three badges, so, yeah. That's not good.

Now, after constant training my team is:

Infernape Lv38
    Leafeon Lv33
    Ice-Rotom Lv32
    Gabite Lv32

I will get up to Lv34 for the last three Pokemon, then beat the fourth gym. She will be pwnd!

Years
    Hello there, I've finally defeated the first gym leader Roark after a long extents of Pokemon training. I defeated him with Grotle.

Current Pokemon Team:
    1. Burmy Lv. 18
    2. Monferno Lv. 25 (Traded)
    3. Luxio Lv. 25
    4. Staravia Lv. 25
    5. Grotle Lv. 25
    6. Bibarel Lv. 25

Back