• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    -Caught Dialga, Palkia and Heatran in my Platinum. Only need regigigas and the wanderers to obtain all the obtainable legends.
    -Now working on a ninjask and a Salamence for battle frontier use.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Decided to start yet another adventure on Pearl. But I want to use Pokemon I never have before, so I decided to use a Zangoose as my starter.

-Chose Male character
    -Named him Maverik
    -Chose Chimchar
    -Traded an Adamant Zangoose over in exchange for a Starly.

*SAVED*

Maverik's Team:

Zanguusu LV3
    Adamant ♂
    -Scratch
    -Leer

CHIMCHAR LV8
    Timid ♂
    -Scratch
    -Leer
    -Ember
    Will box as soon as something decent comes along. Even though I've never used a Chimchar...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, super-awesome white + other coloured Hoenn pokemon high five Zerrah!!

Absol hatched out, male and Jolly.

Ivs around 31 in attack and 27 in speed

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Just went digging underground for treasure, and SCORE.
    2 helix fossils, an old amber, odd keystone, 2 sun stones, 2 fire stones, and a leaf stone.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    -Obtained all of Eevee's evolutions other than Umbreon.
    -Working on obtaining all of the Sinnoh pokemon

kylie

Trainer and Contestant :D
    Years
    Training my Pikachu was becoming extremely difficult -_-
    Then I decided to try evolving it, and if I disliked it even further I would just reset the game so it wouldn't have changed.
    Once it evolved it was so much stronger :D Although I now dislike the way it looks a bit.. (I don't really like Raichu all that much /:)

ultimatediamond

Aura Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    i spent a few hours trying to catch female combee. i was next to hearthome city where you enter mt.coronet and i used 230 ultra balls and 8 boxes in my pc to catch combee but unfortunately they were all male oones . and i thought to my self. one last try then next second combee came up and it look a bit red so i though is it female and i saw the female icon! but the problem was i had no ultra balls only quick balls. i had about 300. i used 143 of them and finally i cought it! so now i trained it to lvl 20 and it evolved to vespiqueen!

i know its a bit late now but a tip for anyone trying to get a female combee

save in front of the tree and reset the game until a female pops up

the pokemon wont change, but its gender and stats will

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
    I'm trying to catch Articuno, Zapdos, Moltes, Mesprit, and Cresselia at the moment. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. Thunder Wave and False Swipe from my Gallade make it pretty easy anyway.

I'll try and work on catching more Pokemon for my 'Dex afterward.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Yesterday, I had a chance to catch Beldum, but I couldn't. No matter how low I got its health and what status it was in or what ball I used, it would not stay! Needless to say, I did not get a Beldum yesterday. But I discovered Dugtrio on the way, so I'm going back to Route 228 later to catch one.

On a sadder note, I lost my Platinum. *sob* :(

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Just caught Giratina in my Diamond version. Lol, that pokemon is freaky and pretty strong also..

And the game proccess is getting boring. I want to restart but my greed holds me up xD Because I don't have a spare Pearl or Platinum version.

Just loafing around and catching the pokemon that I'm missing in my pokedex at the moment.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Last time, on Pokemon Platinum!

SIN1488 stood in anticipation of the next challenger in the battle hall. What's this? It's the Frontier Brain of the Battle Hall herself! SIN sent out Alakazam, and What's-her-name sent out Electrode. Electrode was faster, and used rollout. Shaking off the weak attack, Alakazam used psychic. Standing on it's last leg (Wait what leg?), Electrode used rollout again. Once again the attack was nothing for Alakazam, and so it finished the battle with psychic.

Really though I was kind of disappointed in this battle, the AI was stupid to use rollout. And I'm wondering if her pokemon is chosen randomly or what?

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Soooo! HIRENKA IS LEVEL 100 GUYS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That makes 2 of my main battlers to get there, I'm happy!

I also accomplished evolving my Chansey (Tamashine) into a Blissey, and now I'm working on evolving my Chingling (Breeze). After this, I'll likely either work on more level-up evolution Pokemon or finish leveling my E4 team to 100.

Years
    I own Diamond for the first time today. I just started playing it for about an hour.
    I have Piplup, Shinx, and some other random Pokemon that I don't care about and I'm delivering a parcel to the hyper friend.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Just started climbing Mt. Coronet to meet Cyrus and to have my fated battle with Palkia. :P
    As it stands Infernape is leading the way at level 55, then Mismagius at level 53, followed by Crobat, Staraptor and Gastrodon at level 52. Easily the most work I've ever put into training pokemon, at least before the Elite 4 and before I start to EV train. :P
    Must say overall I'm enjoying Pearl much more the second time around. =D

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    I've been training Ikazuchi (teh Luxray) and he's level 93 now. Makainu stands at level 94, I checked today. I also evolved my Shellder so I have one more entry into my Pokedex.

EDIT 1-30-10

I went to GameStop and picked up the Pikachu-colored Pichu. I bred a shiny Oddish, so I'll evolve her into a Bellossom. New additions to my Pokedex/caught list are: Tauros, Aron, Magnemite, Tentacool.

Last edited:
    Years
    Accidently killing Mesprit and not saving before.
    Luckily, I somehow had another Uxie and one of my friends got another Mesprit from WFC trading.

Back