• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Man, I just keep finding so much stuff in the underground. 77 fossils on record, probably 30+ fire stones, 20 thunderstones, and too many everstones, but I don't keep them.

Years
    I am on platinum and i am where the johto and kahto pokemon are.I got an Arceus from my friend and i am very thanksful to him.This Arceus is on lvl 100 and has all ribbons from contests.I really like it.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    In my attempts to locate a lucky egg, I learned of a strategy consisting of a yanma with compound eyes ability, a banette with frisk ability, and a mr.mime with the move trick.
    Faint the yanma but leave it at the front of the party so it's compound eyes ability still works to get 50% of the wild encounters have items. This way banette goes out and frisks them, and if I don't want the item, I can run. If I want it, I can switch out mr.mime and use trick to obtain it. Last night doing this, I found a chansey in the trophy garden and saw it had a lucky egg, so I used trick and got one.

EDIT:And while looking for gengar in the old chateau, I found a shiny ghastly!

Last edited:

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    So I went and evolved a bunch of my Pokemon the other day, and I FINALLY got Kingdra, Miltank, Igglybuff, and Gorebyss today. This leaves my Pokedex close to complete. :"D I know what's missing too:, just Baltoy, Vigoroth, Latios, and Mew. *plays Ruby to get the first three* I wonder how I'm gonna get Mew. I should stay posted on events and stuff, because I got the Pikachu-colored Pichu now.

Last edited:

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Frustrated by three things in Platinum - how long it takes for Salac/Qualot berries to grow, how long it takes to get Umbreon to learn Moonlight, and how long it takes to get Leafeon to learn Swords Dance >_<

Years
    I've restarted my Platinum today, and here's my team:

Prinplup Lv. 20
    Luxio Lv. 17
    Zubat Lv. 14
    Ponyta Lv. 12

I've decided to use Zubat instead of Starly, because that bird is overrated. I'm gonna use him, and my Male Ponyta against Gardenia, once he learns Wing Attack...

After that, I'll get my bike and head over to the secret entrance of Wayward Cave to find a Male Gible, and then it'll be awhile before I catch my next team member, Tangela, and the Great Marsh. I hate Budew...

So yeah, wish me luck!

Years
    UPDATE!

I beat Wake, and now I'm heading over to Celestic Town. Yay!

Here's my new team:

PRINPLUP Lv.30
    CROBAT Lv.35
    PONYTA Lv.28
    TANGROWTH Lv.34
    LUXRAY Lv.34
    GABITE Lv.31

Yeah, I caught Tangela and evolved him...Now to beat the League!

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I've just restarted my game. I have am up to Heathrome City in Diamond. Hopefully, I can once again beat it, but this time with more ease and simplicity than last time.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    So I finally got my Baltoy and Vigoroth. I'm gonna keep playing Ruby so I can get Latios, but I wonder how I'll get Mew for now...ah well, I'll wait.

I'm training Ikazuchi at the moment since he's second in my team. Mukamisori and Hirenka are level 100, and I'm getting plenty of training done at the Battleground.

Years
    Now after trading my Pokemon that needed to evolve from trade, I'm continuing my training. The Pokemon I'm currently training is Clefairy, Chatot, Bonsly, Murkrow, and Barbroach.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    Defeated the 4th Gym Leader. Heading down towards to get my fifth badge plus go on the hunt for more pokemon in the Marsh fields.

Monferno evolved into Infernape at the end of the Match! Mothim is my Highest Pokemon lv 38. Found Razor Fang and evolved Gligar.

Years
    I'M GOING TO CHEAT. Yes, I am. I'm going to have the following Pokemon after restarting:

Charmander
    Kingdra
    Larvitar/Rhyperior
    Electivire
    Murkrow
    Riolu?

Think this is a good team to cheat with?

Years
    I was going through Mt. Stark and battled a girl named Krystal, who was a bird catcher. I quickly made the connection: Krystal in the Starfox series FLIES an Arwing. I promtly laughed. Nice reference, Nintendo!

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I finally got to fight Palmer, and he wasn't as tough as everyone says.(though this was my 1st time)
    My feraligatr 1 hit dragonite with ice punch, and rhyperior with 1 aqua tail, and scizor 2-hit milotic with x-scissor.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    It was a while ago but I faced 2 different frontier brains. The battle hall and arcade brain. Dalliah was pretty hard her Pokemon ended up wiping my Vaporeon, Lopunny, and Rapidash I believe was the team.

My battle with Argenta was a win win. Her level 100 Floatzel fought my level 100 Lopunny.

Floatzel, used um, I forgot lol first then with my advantage Lopunny used thunderbolt and after that Floatzel used crunch and then I used thunderbolt again after it used crunch again?. Yea. :3 it was a easy quick battle but I thought I was gonna loose. My prize ended up being 20 battle points.

Years
    I restarted my Platinum for the last time.

I beat Wake, and I'm now heading over to Celestic Town. My team is:

Torterra, Lv. 38
    Murkrow Lv. 34
    Pupitar Lv. 33
    Kingdra Lv. 30
    Typhlosion Lv. 36

Who should I add...hmmm...

Back