• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I've got to a thinking point because I dont have a decent Fire or Electric type and I know its only a matter of time until I need one so Im resarting but Im going to use the R/S/E starters to spice things up a bit

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
    Argh...

I'm trying to get a Shiny Stone via Pickup, with a lv80 Ambipom (who's currently growing fast).

Freaking game's just sending me Dawn/Dusk stones by the truckload.

Dawn stones=More chances to get that perfect Gallade. BUT I WANT TO TRAIN ANOTHER TOGEKISS, DAMMIT!

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    My DS is refusing the connect to Sapphire and Emerald which is very annoying, A problem with the clocks apprently.

But currently on Pearl I'm training up Riolu to evovle before I start again.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Currently on my 49-th battle in the battle tower... still against Palmer...

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Shouldn't that have been put in that one forum where you post all about your Pokemon journey?

This is that Thread...

Anyway, Rilou is being stubbon, its level 30 without evolving!

I'm now looking for the happiness checker and using that to see how happy the little guy is.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Lost against Palmer... back to training Spiritomb, and teaching it KO-able moves that are also defensive (Cresellia is so defensive, it KO-d 2 of Palmer's pokemon, with a bit of help from Spiritomb)

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Trying to train (the E4 is too hard)

caught uxie, azelf, and mespirit today

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    CUrrently I am EV training my Weavile but Sneasel atm. Need to finish Attack then I'm done. I'm a bit lazy to EV train him. Lol. I then have 2 boxes full of Pokemon to EV train. After I EV train them all thats the time i will start IV breeding because right now I don't have time to IV breed.=/. Thinking about EV training my Legit Naive Deoxys to use it as Speed form in competitive battling. Thing that sucks is that it has 4 Ivs in Speed!!!!!! Ugh. Don't know how people get good Iv'd Pokes. Oh well. Better than nothing. I will be posting here more often =)

JUAN7845

playing Pokemon Black2 :D
    Years
    I'm gonna date this to when to happened Apr. 26, 2007
    after losing to the elite 4 i went back and defeated them the 2nd time i had saved before i went to the last trainer i had to load like times after that i got heatran then got oaks letter and Caught saymin then got the hotel key and
    Caught
    darkrai then i got the azul flute and got arceus i never use any of them ether

Last edited:

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    My game has been playing up so I'm going to restart it and hopefully try with the Hoenn starters either though Migration or Wifi.

Riolu still didnt evolve, little guy must really hate me.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I've done that, I've got the Potech application aswell but Riolu was traded so its taking extra time to get to like me, plus it was a high level and didnt listen to my orders and hurt itself which didnt help either

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Yeah, I wanted it from the start of the game so I traded it.

In other news, I'm trading the starters around so I can have all 3!

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Hoenn starters,

My Riolu just evolved!, It took so long and it missed some great attacks but also Staravia evolved too!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Just finished breeding new pokemons, getting very good ivs in the prefered stats and good iv's in the other.
    Now its time to Ev train :P which is long and boring T.T

Back