• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    Im breeding Cherubi, Snubull and possibly Feebas. The Snubulls are coming out with some odd movesets. As soon as they hatch, they know the move eathquake and it isnt an egg move. Thought that was kinda odd...:/

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    I'm currently working on some IV'd Pokemon, like Elekid, Vulpix and Eevee for other people.
    Opposite that, I'm trying to get a 100 win streak at the battle tower to get my black card. w00t!

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    My pearl team of Stravia, Chimchar, Buizel and Lucario are struggling against Maylene so I'm going to have to spend a couple of hours getting everyone in decent levels. i.e Chimchar, its only level 13. I had to leave it while I trained Riolu, Starly and Buizel.

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    Trying to evolve my Eevee into an Umbreon, took one step into the grass and what pops up? A shiny Pokemon!!! All the Pokemon I had on hand were loads of lvls higher than it so I was scared I'd KO it but I caught it when its HP was at abot 50%, soooooo chuffed!! :D

Last edited:

Becky_x

Years
    I hadn't stocked up after training against the E4 so never bought extra PokeBalls, but it took three regular PokeBalls to catch it, I threw the first one when it had full HP but I'd paralyzed and confused it. It shook about 2 times I think before it broke free so it was pretty close!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'm considering restarting my game & having a Staraptor, Honchkrow, Lucario & Heracross.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    w00t!! Grabbed ahold of the poke'radar and did some chaining. My ds was red when I encountered a Shiny Staravia in the Trophy Garden, forogt to save, and my game shut off JUST before I plugged the charger in.

I turned it back on while it was charging, and when I turned it on and looked in my bag, the poke'radar was gone. So I had to do the whole speech thing with Rowan and Oak and got the radar back.

Also, in the daycare center, recieved an egg! I'm currently trying to get it to hatch while training. Yay! I just realized something. Tomorrow we head out to Racetown which means in the 4 hour car drive I can play ds the whole way there!

I'll have more probobly around Monday-Tuesday-ish, since my computer crashed I have to use my meme's.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I've traded over an Electabuzz from Fire Red to make some Elekids and start the game with a decent electric type, Shinx's are okay but they learn very crummy electric moves.

Becky_x

Years
    w00t!! Grabbed ahold of the poke'radar and did some chaining. My ds was red when I encountered a Shiny Staravia in the Trophy Garden, forogt to save, and my game shut off JUST before I plugged the charger in.

I turned it back on while it was charging, and when I turned it on and looked in my bag, the poke'radar was gone. So I had to do the whole speech thing with Rowan and Oak and got the radar back.

Also, in the daycare center, recieved an egg! I'm currently trying to get it to hatch while training. Yay! I just realized something. Tomorrow we head out to Racetown which means in the 4 hour car drive I can play ds the whole way there!

I'll have more probobly around Monday-Tuesday-ish, since my computer crashed I have to use my meme's.

Ooh tough call about the shiny Staravia! Maybe you'll see one again or another shiny in your 4 hour journey! Did the egg hatch yet, what's in it?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hatched quite a nice Scyther today:

Adamant Nature
    31 / 30 / 31 / x / 31 / 30

But the thing is that it has Swarm and I wanted a CB Scizor. This will make quite a nice Agilisweeper, but I still have to breed for a good Technician Scizor. (just hatched one with 20 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 30, but the HP is too low.) Oh well, at least I did hatch my first quintuple flawless Pokémon today. (barring a Gyarados with one of the flawless stats being the ever so useless Special Attack so it doesn't count)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Okay, what the heck? My game hates me. =P I've been trying to breed myself a good CB Scizor (Adamant with Technician) and after obtaining that virtually perfect Agilisweeper, this one pops up:

Scyther (Swarm)
    Impish
    31 / 30 / 31 / x / 31 / 30

Now I've got a perfect Agilisweeper and a perfect Baton Passer, but I still don't have that Adamant Technician Scyther for a CB or SD sweeper set. Not that I'm complaining about getting two quintuple flawless Scythers, (especially since the Adamant one is female and the Impish one is male so I can breed the two) but still. @_@

*edit* Oh, snap! Just realized that Baton Pass is an Egg move. Oh well, maybe I can try making it some kind of bulky SD sweeper or something.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I did a whole bunch of chains, including 8 Chimecho, 16 Meditites, 12 Meditites, and 31 Shinx's. I didn't get a single shiny T_T. Oh, well. Guess I'll go and try again.

On a positive note, I think my Garchomp has an 29-31 attack and speed iv's, so that brightened me up.

SwampertTrainer

The Lord of Photoshop
    Years
    Not DP, but currently battling Rayquaza right now- things are looking grim, with only a few revives left and highest level is Blaziken (57).

Consulted a friend and just went all out with a Master Ball.

Last edited:

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    Ive trying to raise my second team that I designed for the heck of it. All of em are at Lvl. 30 which is nice, but they still seem to be a little weak, so I guess I will have to ev train them a bit, especially my Houndoom Crimson, who only has a defense of 42....

Jap

The Elitist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2012
    Doing the 'void' glitch in Jubilife City but I can't get the void to pop up on the left side.

Back