• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
    I've been chaining shinies. I've had some really great luck the past couple days! I caught a shiny qwilfish by accident. I was fishing for qwilfish so I could fill up my pokedex and the one that I fished out happened to be shiny.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Today my Pupitar evolved and now I have a lvl 61 Tyranitar:rambo:.
    Also I just caught a Diagla with a Rash nature (not exactly the one I wanted, but I didn't want to keep restarting to try and get one with the nature I wanted). Named it Midnight cause it's almost midnight here=P.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    I beat the E4 with just two in my party
    Palkia lv 65(or around that) and Infernape Lv 73
    now I'm trying to get a ditto

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    I recently lost to the tower tycoon due to a annoying hax. Now im currently making a new team against him.
    I also just recently finished ev training my dratini now im trying to level it.

Years
    It's been a long time...

I'm STILL hatching for an Adamant Skorupi. Can't actually wait to pwn the 3rd gym, but as long as I don't get the right Skorupi I'm not going to progress. My team is now around 40, due to excessive use of the Vs Seeker x] And now I got Psychic and Ice Beam [Spent around 400000 there]..

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I finished EV'ing my Electrivire, and started on my Froslass. Froslass is going to be the very last Pokemon I need to EV before I am ready to do some competitive battling.

kissing. raindrops

Years
    Oh baby baby:rambo:,, my Tyrannitar, Sonic, is now officially level 100!:cool:
    How PROUD am I?! =D It's my first level 100 in the LONGEST time too.

...And now I'm thinking of starting a new game...:surprised: But it's all okay cause I would just trade all my precious Pokemon to my sister and trade them back in my new game... HMMM... Should I?:nervous:

.... and OMG OMG OMG!!:D Guess who just found a FEEBAS tile!!!!!! WEEE!:laugh: SOO happy;). I've been at this for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Last edited:

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    I kinda gets how to EV train sooo I EV train my ELECTIVIRE and I'm soo happy about it .... but i'm kinda confuse too..... coz i still need to learn much more about EV training :D........

Oh baby baby:rambo:,, my Tyrannitar, Sonic, is now officially level 100!:cool:
    How PROUD am I?! =D It's my first level 100 in the LONGEST time too.

...And now I'm thinking of starting a new game...:surprised: But it's all okay cause I would just trade all my precious Pokemon to my sister and trade them back in my new game... HMMM... Should I?:nervous:

.... and OMG OMG OMG!!:D Guess who just found a FEEBAS tile!!!!!! WEEE!:laugh: SOO happy;). I've been at this for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

That was soo cool :D but where did you find the feebas tile? =)

Last edited:

kissing. raindrops

Years
    I read one of the guides in the FAQ on this site and followed it=). And the Feebas tile is in the basement of Mt. Coronet, I had to fish in approx. 70-ish tiles before I found my first tile=). Lol now I have like 13284190 Feebas's XD

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I just finished breeding cubones, growlithes, stantlers, piplups, and driflooms. I have many eggs which I have hatched. (Magma Armour is a breeders best friend!). Soon I will trade them.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    A friend of mine just gave a whole bundle of hacks...:\ Oh well, at least they were free, and filled my Pokedex up a bit.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    A friend of mine just gave a whole bundle of hacks...:\ Oh well, at least they were free, and filled my Pokedex up a bit.
    For the ppl who don't want hacs at all filling up the dex it would really sux to find out after the trade u got hax since no matter what you just got the dex entry and can't go back
    now on topic for my sinnoh journey adventures I'll probably be restarting again shortly after i give up looking for my pearl.....(see thread titled"60 hours pf my life possibly wasted...")
    if i have wifi by then I'll be able to start the game with 6 starters the kanto and sinnoh ones

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2010
    what should I do????

I am in Mt. Coronet...
    I know the way to Dialga but I don't know if Cyrus will defeat me.....
    I have:
    Torterra Lv 44
    Staraptor lv40
    Lucario Lv 40
    Kadabra lv40
    Lv38 Luxray
    Gyarados lv39

Can I win with this team?????
    I have never gone farther than gym 7 in any pokemon game

kaki-sheimi

shaymin FTW!!!!
    Years
    yo ppl im back and better then ever i got a new game and my srater is piplup and is a prinplup BEFORE the first gym yay me

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I am in Mt. Coronet...
    I know the way to Dialga but I don't know if Cyrus will defeat me.....
    I have:
    Torterra Lv 44
    Staraptor lv40
    Lucario Lv 40
    Kadabra lv40
    Lv38 Luxray
    Gyarados lv39

Can I win with this team?????
    I have never gone farther than gym 7 in any pokemon game

I'm awful with strategies and move-sets, but if you just match up types against the right Pokemon you should win,

Honchcrow (Lv.45) - Luxray
    Crobat (lv.46) - Kadabra/ Luxray
    Gyrados (Lv.45) - Luxray
    Weavile (Lv.48) - Lucario/Luxray/Torterra

I'm kind of assuming that your Luxray knows Thunderfang/Thunderbolt; and that Kadabra knows Physchic and that Lucario knows a fighting move.

Hope this helps, good luck with it and well done for raising 6 level 38+ I've never been able to do it!

Anyway, I've defeated all the leaders and I'm not just rock climbing and stuff. (:

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    I caught a shiny luvdisc,
    Thats my favourite pokemon.
    Should i trade it, or keep it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I'm awful with strategies and move-sets, but if you just match up types against the right Pokemon you should win,

Honchcrow (Lv.45) - Luxray
    Crobat (lv.46) - Kadabra/ Luxray
    Gyrados (Lv.45) - Luxray
    Weavile (Lv.48) - Lucario/Luxray/Torterra

I'm kind of assuming that your Luxray knows Thunderfang/Thunderbolt; and that Kadabra knows Physchic and that Lucario knows a fighting move.

Hope this helps, good luck with it and well done for raising 6 level 38+ I've never been able to do it!

Anyway, I've defeated all the leaders and I'm not just rock climbing and stuff. (:
    But I think the right level for againsting Cyrus is Lv.50-55...

My Alakazam won a ribbon in Super Contest... BTW is there a better place to train Sp. Atk Evs... I hate the BGM of Old Chateau...

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Just EV trained a Jolly Sneasel... Now I need razor Claw.

Then Went and beat palmer for BP!

Back