• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I just finished EVing my shiny Cherrim, and she's mediocre at best. I'm not surprised, just...disappointed. During that time, I found a single shiny Magmar and picked up a shiny デオキシス at a shop at some pokecommunity.com for my other Sentret.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I've defeated the E4 and now I'm going to capture all of the legendaries and the rest of the Pokemon so I can complete the Sinnoh Pokedex.

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
    Years
    I am in Mt.Coronet defeating the Team Galactic and my Abomasnow got fainted and I don't have any Revives!
    I have 1 Rare Candy but I want to preserve it ... and I've reached so far through Mt.Coronet can anyone tell me what to do please?

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    I am in Mt.Coronet defeating the Team Galactic and my Abomasnow got fainted and I don't have any Revives!
    I have 1 Rare Candy but I want to preserve it ... and I've reached so far through Mt.Coronet can anyone tell me what to do please?

Just use an Escape Rope and go heal, stock up on supplies, etc. You'll need it if you're not prepared, seriously.

Anyways, I just got the Silver Print for the Battle Arcade, and I need to go train my Gengar some more because her Special Defense is pretty low and keeps her ghost butt kicked by Legendary Bird special moves... @.@ I'm also working on my Eevee team, so I'm trying to get an Umbreon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Hi guys its been a while so i'll just recap on where i am at the moment.
    I've been trying to level my pokemon to level 100 so that i can move onto the next pokemon i want to train.
    I've also spent the last 2 - 3 weeks chaining in order to get some of the shiny pokemon i like but haven't had any luck at all. I got 1 chain up to 40 but then accidently broke it by walking into what looked like a shiny patch but ended up being normal. :(

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I didn't do much today in Platinum, but it sure took the entire day up. -_-

I did some massive EVing on a few Pokemon to get a Rain Dance team set up and ready to go. That took at least 3 hours (halfway through with Kyogre's HP before I realized there was an easier way than fighting Bidoof XD).

I put my team up into my party, and called up my friend to a practice battle over wifi. He was pretty apathetic about losing, so that was boring.. =/

I managed my Battle Videos in my Vs. Recorder, and put my team on PBR to go through the Master Set 8. That's pretty much it for today.

Alec_

Years
    Im planning to capture some Legendary Pokemons or Trade with them. But. I restarted my game :3. It's too boring now. Because i have already completed the National Dex and PokeDex of Sinnoh. So i wanna restart it and have fun again :3

~Fairytales.

Kagura

..what?
    Years
    Training my Pokes to level 60 each for the Elite Four and Cynthia. Basic team for the first time around is Infernape, Umbreon, Luxray, Staraptor, Gardevoir, and Golduck. Each with balanced moves.

Currently training my Umbreon, as a defensive Poke with Toxic, it sure keeps the battles long. >_<

Ikitsumi

Years
    Trying to find out how to deal with Gengar's Sp. Defense. I managed to capture Articuno!

Also, I'm about to work on breeding Riolu with Bullet Punch and Vaccuum Wave (so I probably won't have to spend Shards move-tutoring it.)

Years
    Platinum Journal:

I don't think I'll ever find that level 100 Magikarp in the pond at the Resort Area. I decided to give up on the search.

I haven't done the Super Contests yet, I'm thinking about which Pokemon to enter.

Ikitsumi

Years
    Platinum Journal:

I don't think I'll ever find that level 100 Magikarp in the pond at the Resort Area. I decided to give up on the search.

I haven't done the Super Contests yet, I'm thinking about which Pokemon to enter.

I was just trying that. The highest I've found is a level 86. @.@

Leveling Umbreon and Gengar up right now.

Kagura

..what?
    Years
    Kagura's Journey

After marathon-training in Victory Roads, and using my nifty Vs. Seeker, I have trained all of my Pokemon to level 60 for the Elite Four. My team was battered, bruised, and exhausted, each in the red, ready to faint at even the slightest mention of more battles. With the exception of Infernape at Lv. 62, every other Pokemon in my party were Staraptor, Umbreon, Golduck, Gardevoir, and Luxray, each at the level of 60.

Upon entering the Pokemon League Building, I healed up my team, bought 20 of the following: Hyper Potions, Full Restores, Revives, and Full Heals. After supplying my team with the medical items they will be needing, I decided to proceed into the first match I had to face. Update soon.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Just downloaded the Jirachi event onto my Japanese Diamond. An awesome present for my birthday if you ask me.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    After restarting my Pokemon Platinum, I managed to start my journey with Chimchar. In Route 201, I caught a Starly, a Bidoof, and a Kricketot, in Route 202 I caught a Shinx, in Route 203 I caught an Abra, and in the Oreburgh Gate, I caught a Geodude and a Zubat. I defeated Roark when I arrived in Oreburgh City with Chimchar and it evolved into Monferno.

My Current Pokemon in Party.
    1. Monferno
    2. Staravia
    3. Bibarel
    4. Kricketune
    5. Luxio
    6. Kadabra

Alec_

Years
    I have just only restarted my game. And im already at Eterna City challenging Gardenia the Gym Leader of Eterna City. I WON :3

~Fairytales.

Years
    Currently on a spree of catching Tyrogue because they took FOREVER to find a single one. I'm going to level one up with good defense to 20 so I can get a Bullet Punch Hitmonchan, then breed it with a Ditto to get an Adamant Tyrogue for a Bullet Punch Hitmonlee. :D

I also thought my Battle Frontier team was unbeatable until I encountered an amazing team... I had: Heatran, Ludicolo and Tyranitar... the opponent had a Hitmonlee which destroyed Heatran, then a Clefable which took out Ludicolo after receiving a Hi-Jump Kick from Hitmonlee, and then took out Tyranitar with a Meteor Mash... I was just about at my 21 streak.

Sadly... yes my Pokemon are EV trained. XD;

Back