• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Champion Michael

Champion of the League
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Pokemon D/P were easy games strategy really never changes but in this game there were so many new double types of pokemon but i still managed to conquer the Elite Four and i now dominate the Battle Tower....

KurosakiKun

Shoop da whoop!
    Years
  • Just finished EV training my Timid Gastly and taught it Hypnosis. All that's left is to get a wide lens and level up!.

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • I was chaining and accidentally ran into cresselia. I gave up on trying to track her down a while ago, but since I found her, I caught her finally! I'm currently SRing for shinies from honey trees! And I'm Ev training all the starter pokemon from every region.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    But I think the right level for againsting Cyrus is Lv.50-55..

I checked online and thats what it told me,

Anyway, I'm preparing for the League by selling stuff and stocking up, But I'm spending less time on Pearl because I'm hooked on Emerald.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • I decided to catch myself a Scyther (I want it to evolve into Scizor), so I went out and caught one. I found two actually - I accidentally killed one using Brave Bird, but I soon found another which I bred to get an egg which is now in my party. Then I decided - what's a random Pokemon nobody will expect? Miltank of course! I checked Serebii, learned that using the Poke Radar I had a 2% chance of finding one on Route 209/210. So I spent the last hour (I'm not really sure though) looking for one (and I finally found one!). During that time I also caught a Tauros and a Vulpix.

I'm off to hatch my Scyther egg and find a Metal Coat!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Like Mr.Pokemon i went off to catch a scyther and then breed it to get good nature and ivs, so i could then use it for competitive battling,
    therfore now i have a scyther and a scizor (cloned scyther evolved) so i have both which im really proud of :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2023
    Found myself a shiny today. Only my second one ever. (The first was an Oddish in Silver which I happened to critically hit and KO). This one is a Krickitune. Oh well, box fodder I guess.

Mr. Pokemon

Years
  • I found a Metal Coat. Turns out I had one in my bag and I didn't need to go catching Bronzors looking for one. I just need to trade it so I can evolve it into a Scizor.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • I'm currently EV training a jolly Torchic .. level 11 now, lol. Also leveled my EV trained Sceptile to level 100 today, horrray.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I came across a shiny Shinx, but accidentally ran away after leaving twinleaf, luckily while chaining and breeding I have come across alot of shiny shinx so it was not a great loss.

PokeMaster3

Can't wait for HeartGold!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    I am currently training in the waters near the Pokémon League and in Victory Road. I have defeated all 8 gym leaders and my rival right before you enter the Pokémon League. Looking to defeat the E4 tonight.

Mr. Pokemon

Years
  • I surfed from Route 221 and found my way to Sandgem. So I discovered that there's a swarm of Drowzee on Route 215, so I caught 3 of them. I'm going to trade my Finneon for the German Magikarp later.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • I surfed from Route 221 and found my way to Sandgem. So I discovered that there's a swarm of Drowzee on Route 215, so I caught 3 of them. I'm going to trade my Finneon for the German Magikarp later.
    Is there something specific about that Magikarp? Like is it special in any way?

And right now I'm on Route 228 training my EVed level 47 Blaziken against the level 53-ish Cacturnes.

Last edited:
    Back