• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

SuperPikachua

Master of Air not Elect.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    I just about threw my DS but then I remebered if I do that I can't plsy it any more.

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
    something like that happened to me once.
    my sister was cheerleading at a football game once and i got soo bored so i played my ds. then when i finally caught giritina, the game froze for some reason. i had to turn it off..... but when i turned it back on, i started right back to the entrance of turnback cave! it took me like the whole football game to get there. *sigh* oh well

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
    The past two weeks (in no particular order)

-Placed my Prinplup and Bubblegum (shiny Psyduck) in Day-Care, got an egg which hatched into a male Piplup that knew Water Pulse!

-Amused myself by wiping out Geodudes with Piplup's Water Pulse, then dropped it in Day-Care alongside my Skitty.

-Received an egg that hatched into a male Skitty with Cute Charm! Just what I needed. Oh yeah, it also can use Water Pulse.

-Caught a Caterpie and a Weedle from Fire/Leaf carts.

-Headed to Route 224 (I think) for the Natu swarm. Swore when I forgot how many HMs were needed to get there. Good grief...(I did catch my Natu though, which is now a Xatu)

-Other swarms got me a Corsola, a Smoochum (now a Jynx) and a Slakoth. On the way to the Corsola swarm, caught a Seel and levelled it up for Dewgong.

-The Poké Radar netted me a Mareep at the Valley Windworks. Spent a long time levelling it up for Power Gem. I let it evolve then and levelled once more for an Ampharos.

Monday, 8th September 2008

Lesse...where to begin?

-Caught a Krabby in a swarm, levelled it up, evolving it to Kingler.

-While levelling Krabby, encountered a Rattata and caught it with a Quick Ball. Also levelled it up, netting me a Raticate.

-Went to Mr. Backlot's mansion, just to see what was there...and lo and behold, Eevee today! Found a female on the first try (male Cute Charm Skitty in the lead) and caught it after seven or so Poké Balls. Now to level that as well as my other Eevee (male) and breed them.

-To end the day, went to Mt. Coronet, caught a Magic Guard Cleffa and gave her the Soothe Bell. Boosted her happiness with the woman in Veilstone and the spa treatment in the Resort Area.

Sinnoh 'Dex: 150 seen, 79 caught.
    National 'Dex: 252 seen, 144 caught.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2008
    my two weeks with pokemon pearl.

day1. got all three starter pokemon by trading with friend
    gained a deoxys(available for trade.pm me)
    beat the first 4 gyms.

today
    beat 7th gym and am about to battle galatic boss guy.

team:empoleon lv 49
    torterra lv 47
    infernape lv 43
    sneasel lv 35
    tentacruel lv 34
    staravia lv 21(fly)

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal: Rescuing the Legendary Trio

I love the journals everyone's posting.... it helps inspire me to keep mine up!

September 3, 2008

Now that I had the main key to Galactic HQ, I decided to storm their base. There were plenty of Galactic grunts throughout the building, but Honchkrow, Bibarel, and the others were all able to beat any pokemon they used against us. Then we finally reached the command center, where Cyrus was making final preparations for something big. He didn't seem overly worried about me being there. Actually, he wasn't showing much emotion at all. He said something about how emotions are nothing more than the products of a weak human heart. He calmly tells me of his plan to destroy the current world to replace it with a new, better world that he will create. To accomplish this twisted goal, he needed the three legendary pokemon of the lakes and their unique powers. Of course, we can't let that happen. So out of their pokeballs appeared Honchkrow, Bibarel, Remoraid, and Lopunny, and it really did take their combined force to defeat Cyrus's pokemon. After his defeat, he emotionlessly stated how it doesn't matter that he lost. He said I could proceed to the laboratory and release the legendary trio if I felt it was necessary. Then he took his leave.

I entered the lab where some scientists were profusely asking for forgiveness over what they had done. In the furthest chamber in the lab, the three pokemon were bound to some sort of machine. They all looked in pain. Galactic Commander Saturn was standing in front of the control panel. Upon seeing us enter, he told us that we were too late. Cyrus had extracted crystals from each of these three pokemon to form the Red Chain, which will allow him to bind the power he needs to control time and space at the peak of Mt Coronet. Of course, he didn't let me release the trio without a pokemon battle first. But my pokemon were quite worn out from their battle with Cyrus. It took all six of my pokemon, including Munchlax and Barboach, as well as some Super Potions to take down Saturn's tough pokemon. Once beaten, I was able to set the legendary pokemon trio free, and they quickly vanished into the air.

My pokemon were badly hurt, so I took them to the Pokemon Center to be healed.

September 5, 2008

It took a few days of recovering, but all six of my pokemon were back to full strength. I decided to give them all a break, and transferred them all to the ranch for some relaxation. But, I still need to pursue Cyrus up to the mountain summit. So I had Hayley transfer over six pokemon for me to travel with.

New team: Gabite, Wishcash, Gastrodon, Kricketune, Tentacreul, Ponyta

Gabite had quite a bit of trouble fending off the wild pokemon we encountered on our way through the caves of Mt Coronet. Water-type attacks were helpful from some of the others, but just about everyone struggled a bit. Tentacreul and Ponyta were the best match-ups. There were plenty of wild Abomasnow that were quite susceptible to Ponyta's Fire Blast and Ember attacks. Not to mention Tentacreul's Poison Jab and Acid attacks. We made frequent trips into the mountain and back to the Pokemon Center, as the team needed frequent recovery.

September 6, 2008

We started learning the path to get to the summit of Mt Coronet. The trail would lead through caves inside the mountain to cold precipices outside the mountain, back and forth. There were plenty of battles and training to experience against both wild pokemon and Team Galactic grunts trying to slow me down. Eventually, Ponyta evolved into Rapidash!

131. Rapidash

I backtracked to the Pokemon Center in Oreburgh City, and gave my pokemon team a rest. They got lots of experience over the last few days, so I'll probably rotate them with some of my other pokemon for the next leg of the journey.

TrainerMatt

Ore wa kanari tsuyo!
    Years
    God it feels so good to get away from an addictive PC game. Lolz. Although I haven't been playing my DS much......for shame......

I have beaten Eterna City gym. Walked in, used Staravia in every battle on every Pokémon, zero faints. Walked in as level 18, walked out level 21. ^_^

Team:

Geodude: Level 18
    Grotle: Level 18
    Staravia: Level 18
    Luxio: Level 18
    Staravia: Level 21

I need to play more :P

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
    I started a new journey in my Pokemon Diamond. My Turtwig and I just recently caught a Starly. Now we are all on our way to Jubilife City!

Well after hours of adventuring, I have arrived to Floroma Town, with a lv. 21 turtwig and staravia, and I now have a lv. 15 buizel that I am training. Things are getting better, and pretty soon I'll be looking at my 2nd gym badge!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2008
    yesterday
    scaled mt. coronet to eventually find palkia with was obtained with ultra ball after long batlle.
    beat 8th gym after half an hour of working out the puzzle.
    today
    started training for my trip to the pokemon league
    team:
    palkia lv 48
    empoleon lv 51
    torterra lv 46
    infernape lv 52
    abomasnow lv 40
    golbat lv 37

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I'm training a charmander (migrated) so it can enter in battle revolution.

Sceptile16

Years
    Well, after a few days many things have changed! I now have a lv. 31 grotle, and I got rid of my staravia for my new lv. 31 murkrow, and I also caught a buneary who is lv. 31 and I still have my buizel at lv. 31! Oh yeah and on my honey tree I caught a heracross, combee, and a cherubi!!!

Right now I have 2 gym badges and I'm on my way towards Veilstone, I can't wait!!! Oh yeah, when I had arrived to Hearthome City my Murkrow won it's first contest w/o any poffins!!! I'm so happy right now.....

***My Murkrow, my tough tough Murkrow...I was up till 12 in the morning just trying to capture a Murkrow!!!***

Sceptile16

Years
    Well as the days go by, I now have my 3rd Gym badge from Maylene, and I must say the battle between her lucario and my newly evolved Floatzel was one of the best battle's I've had in a while.

My team so far is Lv. 34 Torterra, Lopunny, Floatzel, and Murkrow. Right now, we're on our way to Pastoria, but first we have to get some training done!

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Since the reveal of Rotom's new formes, i've been working on getting a very good IV'ed Rotom. It's been very tedious but I hope to be finished by Saturday.

Back