• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
  • OMG! I just finished my game and i have only played about 25 hours! That bloody Cynthia and her freaking Lucario and Garchomp almost made it impossible but then my great Staraptor and gastrodon beat them up just like that! :D

These were my pokémons:
    Infernape 51
    Gastrodon 50
    Staraptor 53
    Luxray 54(the main powerhouse of my team)
    Medicham 45
    Toxicroak 45(didnt do actually nothing at all)

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
  • Well, I just beat the Canalave Gym and all my Pokemon are lv. 49. The Riolu egg I got from Riley hatched a while back, and is now Lucario lv. 49. As of now, I think I'll be heading towards Snowpoint City...

Pokemon Team for the Elite: Empoleon, Monferno, Beautifly, Honchcrow, Ambipom, and Lucario...

Years
  • I decided to breed new Jolly Lucario's with Crunch. But I forgot Riolu can't breed, so currently I'm riding up and down to maximize its' happiness.

Sceptile16

Years
  • Well, as for me I have a team of lv. 54 pokemon and I just caught Dialga...pretty cool...But now I think I'll begin training my pokemon for my 8th gym badge...*I can't believe this is happening all so fast*

Years
  • I decided to breed new Jolly Lucario's with Crunch. But I forgot Riolu can't breed, so currently I'm riding up and down to maximize its' happiness.

Got one after about 50 eggs, before moving on to breeding Impish Tangrowth with Leech Seed. Still trying.

Years
  • In Pearl, I've been training my Garchomp and Lucario in Victory Road to raise their levels. After that, I decided to try the Battle Tower, and I barely survived the matches. There are many things I must do to improve my team.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I manages to plow through the Veilstone Galactic Headquarters, Mt. Cornet, The torn world, and the 8th Gym. I'm heading up the Victoty Road, ready to dominate with my level 80 Torterra (I had a Lucky Egg traded over from Pearl)

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • I decided to start over my journey and chose Piplup as my starter. Now it is at level 11 and I can´t play until I have read over 169 pages of boring chemistry as I have an exam tomorrow. :D I really need good luck because I haven´t start yet so... :) I have thought about getting a Murkrow, Luxray, Garchomp, Lucario and Roserade but for now I am all going to train my Piplup as much as possible.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Im using shiny shaymin sky form with my starter and some other pokemon from my pearl game. I made it thourgh ethera forest.i will start transfering in my 7 movie shaymin from pearl and my 4 movie regigigas soon.

Years
  • Got one after about 50 eggs, before moving on to breeding Impish Tangrowth with Leech Seed. Still trying.

Wow, this took me so long. I'd say about 180 eggs were hatched until I got an Impish Tangela. My Tangela went into the daycare at level 1, came out at 52. =\

Sceptile16

Years
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't believe how stupid I was...but I started over in my Pokemon Diamond, and I was so FAR, I couldn't believe it...I got so upset I couldn't play the game at all today...so now I'm just going to take a brake, and then tomorrow when I get time, I will start my new journey (again) ...*crying on the inside*

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I soft-reseted in front of Heatran today. Until I got a decent Timid one. I'm going right now with my movie Regigigas to The Desert, Mt.Cornet (Snowpoint Entrance), and Iron Island to get the Regi Trio.
    I'll then get Dialga/Palkia, then activate Mesprit/Cresselia and the Birds (I traded over my Pearl Mesprit to finish the Sinnoh dex, and also so I can keep soft-reseting in front of the lake before activating it until I get a good-natured one)

Years
  • :'D I will be challenging myself.

Today Platinum came in the mail! I traded some of my baby pokemon to it from my Pearl. I decided to only train two at a time (hehe, got an exp share.) so I started with Shyran the Squirtle and Ladee the Ice Punch Sneasel. The Water and Ice combo and starting at level 1 (trying to atleast get them to level 5 right now.) made me think my trainer had like a special relations with these (I now call) siblings.

I think I'm going to try and go through this WHOLE thing. With only those two! (Well, the HM Move Pokemon too, but I won't use them to fight.)

Let's see how this goes. I'ma design a trainer for these two as well.

Sceptile16

Years
  • Well, as of now I have a lv. 13 Starly and Turtwig and I'm going to be battling the Oreburgh City Gym soon in my Pokemon Diamond...I can't wait to hurry up and beat the game so I can train many different pokemon...gosh I wish I never restarted my game...geez!

Years
  • Training continues of my team in Pearl. I'm thinking about training Giratina, but it looks like I'll have to work on its friendship level quite a lot. I'm looking forward to it. I'll probably have it battle my rival, and see how things go.

Last edited:

Ehwick

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
  • I just bought Diamond.
    Day 1. I just picked Turtwig and Battled the Starly's and now I'm training my Turtwig.

Sceptile16

Years
  • Well, right now I am in Floroma Town..."AH, such sweet air, and can you believe the glorious sight?"....Anyway, I have a Grotle, Staravia, Buizel, and I'm searching for the right Pachirisu to train that has the Pick up ability and a good Sp. Atk stat...

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • I juss started a new game last night. Since i traded all my good Pokemon to my sister's Pearl version, I had nothing to lose in my prevoius Diamond game (120+ hours). Even though I have all the starters, I guess I started out with Turtwig =/ Traded a baby Pidgey to my Diamond game, now it's level 10 or 11. Turtwig is level 14. Also traded a lvl 24 Monferno that's been EVed trained with good IVs. =)

omegaspeed

Good Trainer, Bad Coordinatior
    Years
  • Just Plainly Catching Pokemon

I just got a DP Pokedex book the other day and here is whar it helped me catch/evolve so far:
    Staryu
    Sentret
    Horsea
    Shelder
    Hoppip
    Glaceon (I could have done it without the book.)
    Starmie
    Ampharos
    Wigglytuff
    Azumarill
    Probopass

Back