• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well I'm now in Pastoria City where I decided to take a break, get my competitive team out, and did a few WiFi battles today. I must say there are a lot of strong trainers out there...anyway, I will soon continue my journey later today and finally take on the 4th gym, Crasher Wake. As, of now I have all my pokemon at lv. 38 with my newly evolved Typhlosion on my team.......

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Murky's Journeyjournal

I am beginning this journal as I enter the mining city of Oreburgh. I plan on teaching Chimchar Rock Smash to - with luck - pummel Roark into the ground! I'm also training a Shinx I own, as Electric Pokémon seem to be very useful...especially against Crasher Wake.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay I took on the Pastoira Gym yesterday evening and I made my way to Celestic Town. After a few hours of training and visiting the ruins I decided to leave Celestic Town and go head towards the city where my next gym badge lies. When I arrived to Hearthhome City, all my pokemon were lv. 42...So, as darkness started to approach I decided to rest up for the night at the Pokemon Center......."Fantina, watch out, because I'm not holding back"

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Well, Roark and his Cranidos fell to the sheer power of my Machop who I spent the majority of two hours training from level five to level twelve. :3 I'm now on my way to Eterna to have my Chimchar (who is almost ready to evolve into Monferno) pummel Gardenia into the conveniently padded ground. x3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well, like I said Fantina had better watch out because I was coming down hard, and let me tell you I won like nothing...Then after I headed over to Fuego Iron Works...and did a little training over there...after, I arrived to Canalave City and headed over to Iron Island...after spending about three days there I finally headed back and took on the Canalave Gym...Then, after heading over to the library, facing a devastating earthquake and confronting Team Galactic again, I decided it was time to get going for my 7th gym badge in Snowpoint City. As of now all my pokemon are lv. 52 and I'm in the middle of a blizzard on route 216..."what fun!"

Years
    During my training journey and hunting for shiny Pokemon, I caught Cresselia with a Quick Ball, in the big grassy area that is south of Hearthome City!

I finally obtained the Exp Share that I forgot about, and I equipped it on my Lucario. He is getting close to level 60. I should have been doing this a long time ago.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well after a few days of journeying, I have completed a lot...I achieved my 7th badge, caught Dialga, Uxie, Azelf, saw Palkia, encountered Mesprit, but it fled...then I made my way to Sunyshore City earned my 8th badge and as of now I have a lv. 60 Typhlosion, Mismagius, and Rampardos along with two other pokemon of mines a lv.61 Empoleon and a lv. 63 Ambipom...so now I'm headed to Victory Road where I hope to figure out what my 6th pokemon on my team will be along with training my pokemon to take on the Elite Four......I never new things could happen so quickly......

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Well as of now, I am EV training a legit Shaymin...the movie one, it is going really good and I will be Ev training a Lapras after Shaymin is done...but as of now, I'm atill training it and it is lv.56!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay then...well after getting through the long and strenuous Victory Road I finally made it to the Elite Four...I would have to say with my team every elite got a little harder each time, but all my pokemon pulled it through for me...SO, I would like to thank the hard work of my Typhlosion (the pokemon I started out with at the begining), Mismagius, Rampardos, Empoleon, Ambipom, and Torterra...thank you and you all deserve all long well rested vacation...but my journey doens't end yet I just hatched a ton of Treecko eggs and now I'm ev training a naive natured treecko...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Ok, I totally forgot about this thread.

I restarted and using a program I have a pre set team to create and take on the game with. The team you will see over time.

I am not too far along so it is not much.

Started Game,
    Selected Tutwig,
    Followed all the bits I needed,
    Trained Turtwig up,
    Got the Poketch and gave rival package in Jubilife,
    Beat Rival,
    Trained Turtwig some more,
    Arrived in Orenburgh,
    Found Rorak whilst training Turtwig,
    Turtwig evolved into Grotle,
    Beat Rorak,
    Went back to Jubilife catching a Zubat,
    Training Zubat.

Currently : Training Zubat, when Zubat is level 20 carry on adventure.

Next Pokemon to be on full time team: Chingling

Team:

Zubat
    Level 18
    Lonely Nature,
    Ability: Inner Focus

Grotle
    Level 20
    Gentle Nature,
    Ability: Overgrow.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Since my last post I gave up on training my Zubat at Route 204. It was taking too long :(.
    So I caught myself a Geodude, to use rock smash and carried on my adventure.

I entered Flomora Town last night before retiring to bed with a level 19 Zubat, a level 20 Grotle and a level 5 Geodude, that is never going to be trained.

At route 205 I trained my Zubat to level 22 so it would evolve into a Golbat. Then I wiped out Team Galactic. After stocking up on supplies, I left Flomora Town for the time being and started to set off to Eterna City. Along the way I will train Grotle and Golbat, hopefully Golbat will be happy enough to evolve into Crobat soon.

My Pokemon Team (Percentage Completed for Preset team 37.5%)

Grotle
    Level 22.

Golbat
    Level 22.

(HM Slave(s))

Geodude
    Level 5
    Rock Smash Slave

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Recently got my 39th box of Qwilfish eggs hatched in hopes of hatching a shiny one. I have 2 good Qwilfish in the daycare with flawless stats, so I'm hoping the shiny will have the same IV's.

Other than that, I've been training up a few Pokemon in one of my Pearl, as well as trying to chain Slowpoke.

~Zangoose~

catching zangoose's
    Years
    today i was breeding my venasaur and i hatched an egg and it was shiny !

bulbasaur
    lv1
    brave
    magical leaf,solarbeam,grasswhistle,petal dance

what do you think?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Yesterday, I caught a shiny eevee with a chain of 40. The chain broke at 41 with the shiny eevee. I evolved it into an espeon because my fav color is green. Today I'm ev training it and waiting on it to get certain Iv's so I can give it a hidden power.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Trying to breed a Adamant Crobat with 31 in hp, attack and speed. I already have a female Starly with 31 speed and a male Starly with 31 hp.

I finally caught an Adamant Abra (after catching an Abra of literally every single other damn nature!)

Instead of going and catching an Adamant Female Zubat with 31 attack, I'm going to detour and hunt for some black sludge, wish me luck :)

What are the 2 starlys for? Just Curious...

Well as of now I am done EV training my Shaymin...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    For me I finished EV training my sceptile and got it to lv. 100 with maximum speed...awesome job since it was my very first ev trained pokemon......Well, I think I'm going to take a break for a few days and play some other gmaes, study, enjoy the outdoors some...and do other things, and then begining of next week or maybe even sometime this week I'm going to start ev training a Scyther........
    Things have been going well otherwise though, I also beat the Tower Tycoon Palmer today as well, he wasn't as hard as I had expected, but then again it was my first encounter...the second time might not be so easy...who knows, I just need the right pokemon with me....but yep, I plan on taking a little vacation and then get back on my journey as the Sinnoh Champ..."WOW"

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    The third time I have done this next bit due to a rom crash :(.

On the Flomora side of Route 205 I trained up Grotle to level 30. It was long and tedious but now I have done it the satisfaction is nice :P.
    Golbat also evolved into Crobat!

Right now I am training Crobat in Eterna Forest with Cheryl.

Grotle
    Level 30

Crobat
    Level 24

Geodude
    Deposited for the moment.

3:15pm

I defeated the Eterna gym, which also helped train Crobat I healed my pokemon caught a Budew to be my Cut slave and saved. Later, after creating a paradox by changing my DS's clock forward to night, I went onto Route 211 and caught a Chingling.

I am now currently training My Chingling before telling Team Galactic where to go. This is going to take a while as Grotle and Crobat are both very high levels. But I am still going to persevere.

Current Team Collection Progress: 40%

Grotle
    Level 30

Crobat
    Level 29

Chingling
    Level 13

HM Slaves

Geodude
    In Storage

Budew
    Level 11
    Cut Slave

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't understand how everyone is always getting shinies. I've never run into one, I've never hatched one, nothin'.

Anyway, since I don't have much else to do at this point, I'm just filling out my Pokedex. I've organized my seventeen boxes to be in National Dex order, and after I get far enough, I'm going to organize it in my own version of the National Dex (the way it should be--with evolutions with each other and legendaries with each other. Just like regional dexes. It's stupid that they haven't done this). Recently I've been getting all my new Pearl evolutions (you know, the ones for mostly R/B/G/S Pokemon that were introduced for this generation). I've gotten Magnezone, Rhyperior, Togekiss, Leafeon, Glaceon, Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Yanmega, Gliscor, Weavile, Porygon-Z, and Mamoswine. Electivire and Magmortar are going to be a ***** to get (I don't own LeafGreen, but I own Pearl, know what I'm saying?) but whatever the ****.

I've also recently gotten Suicune, my girlfriend being a pro at catching roaming legendaries (as in, from FireRed). I've imported mostly every Pokemon from my FireRed game, and will be starting over soon (I recently traded away my Moltres, so I guess I might as well--I need the starters and wasn't planning on going much further than the starters, but now I might progress enough to try to get Entei).

Blah blah blah. In my Pokedex, under "obtained," it used to only say "60". Now it says "246". Hellllll yeah.

Back