• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

minixfact

Giratina all the way
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    Filling my National Pokedex. Need a Ralts for Gallade. Where DO I get one?

the route between sandgem and twinleaf using pokeradar

and i just beat platinum and got the platinum orb to keep giratina in origin form outside tornworld

and the platinum dex is 210 much harder than the 151

still need to find a manaphy to put in my dex

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well, after a busy day yesterday this is how it went:

Well I finally reached Jubilife City and pippy was delighted. I met my Rival Barry just looking at a chalkboard writing all these things down! So of course I delivered a parcel that his mom told me to bring to him! Then, he realized there was 2 town maps and he gave me one! So after that Piplup and I went discovering everything in Jubilife and then this man told us something and gave us a poketch! Awesome, in addition to that he told us he would be making more poketch Apps for it. Cool, so next, pippy and I went to the next route above Jubilife City and went searching for a Budew...literally after an hour I finally found one! A girl lv. 5! Just wonderful!

I went training and training it until it will catch up to Pippy...but I stopped here and so far here is my team:

Piplup: lv.15
    No Item
    Naughty Nature
    Bubble
    Pound
    Growl
    Water Sport

Budew: lv.7
    No Item
    Naughty Nature
    Absorb
    Water Sport
    Growth

Until Next Time!

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Okay after a few hours of heavy training, my pokemon and I was ready to go off and see what Team Galactic was up to...but before I could I met up with a friend of mine who apparently happened to be in Floroma Town as well (GoldenBagon) he offered me a different colored Skarmory...So in return I game him my geodude who knew rock smash. After, he stayed around helping my Chimchar to learn Brick Break...not long after though, Chimchar had it down like riding a bike...lol...Soon after that though he decided to get moving along, while I remembered I had to go take care of Team Galactic.

When heading back to Valley Windworks, I saw a grunt guarding the front door of a building, so when I confronted him, he pulled me into a battle. LOL, Pachirisu took care of him real easy. After, he rushed inside and locked the door. "NO!" what was I supposed to do now...but when I headed back to Floroma Town I realized the other two grunts were missing, so when I went back to find them I saw they were messing with a innocent man. That's when they spotted me and BOTH pulled me into a battle one at a time. This time it was Prinplup who they had to deal with, and sorry to say, but they didn't last long at all. After that, I ended up getting a honey and the key to the VAlly Windwork's buliding.

When I found myself inside, I had to battle two more grunts which little Chimmy took care of easily, but then came the commander of three, Mars. She had a Zubat which Chimchar battled and defeated, then came her Purugly who looked nasty yet strong! Chimchar was struggling a bit so I decided on sending out Staravia to handle this, and with one wing attack and a finishing quick attack...the battle was over, and as promised Mars and the rest of Team Galactic left. That's when I saw the little girl from before who was finally back with her dad. I felt happy I did a good deed, and I also learned that every Friday there is a ballon pokemon he visits the Valley there, maybe I'll try and catch it some time.

After going through all that hard work and training,I finally decided to head out to Eterna Forest. It was quite some way till I got to the entrance, but upon making it there I met a lady named Cheryl, who was really nice to travel with me and heal my pokemon along the way as well. While there I found this really cool and soft MossRock...I said to myself, "WOW, I'll have to come back and visit this again." Also, my all my pokemon got in some great training done allowing my Prinplup to learn Bubblebeam along with Pachirisu learning Swift and Sweet Kiss, which came in REALLY handy, along with my Staravia learning Whirlwind too.

OH YES!!! The best thing that happened to me while in the Eterna Forest was that it was getting close to night and this bright pokemon came to confront us, IT WAS A BEAUTIFLY! and I couldn't stop admiring how beautiful it really looked. I just had to catch it, since I had another back home in the Hoenn and Kanto as well...lol... When I finally caught it after 4 pokeballs and 1 heal ball, I checked it out a bit and saw that it was a careful nature who liked BITTER FOOD!!! It was perfect, since I was planning on entering a Beautifly in the Smart contests after I beat the Elite Four. I couldn't believe how lucky I had been...it was like destiny...lol...Though I decided that I wouldn't train it until After the Elite...so I think I'll just let it rest in the PC until I'm ready for it.

Near the end, Cheryl and I finally arrived to the end of Eterna Forest...after she said goodbye, I took one last look and Eterna Forest and said I'll return soon enough, but then I walked out and saw the City lights of Eterna City were not far from here. After a bit more training and finding a wurmple in a honey tree, I finally walked in Eterna City and went to the Pokemon Center first thing.

Now, I rest here in the Eterna City Pokemon Center, knowing Enterna City will be another new adventure for not only myself but my pokemon as well. With another Gym battle ahead, I have to make sure that we're all ready as well.

My Team:

Prinplup Lv. 26 @ Quick Claw
    Metal Claw
    Bubblebeam
    Peck
    Pound

Chimchar Lv.26
    Brick Break
    Flame Wheel
    Ember
    Scratch

Staravia Lv.26
    Wing Attack
    Tackle
    Quick Attack
    Whirlwind

Pachirisu Lv. 26
    Spark
    Swift
    Quick Attack
    Sweet Kiss

***Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I did visit the TV Station back in Jubilife and I was lucky enough to win the 4th prize at the lottery ticket...lol...also, Pachirisu and I had a little fun as well by getting her all dressed up...lol...In addition to Pachirisu, the little pokemon has been picking up TONS of items for me lately***

Well, after a busy day yesterday this is how it went:

Well I finally reached Jubilife City and pippy was delighted. I met my Rival Barry just looking at a chalkboard writing all these things down! So of course I delivered a parcel that his mom told me to bring to him! Then, he realized there was 2 town maps and he gave me one! So after that Piplup and I went discovering everything in Jubilife and then this man told us something and gave us a poketch! Awesome, in addition to that he told us he would be making more poketch Apps for it. Cool, so next, pippy and I went to the next route above Jubilife City and went searching for a Budew...literally after an hour I finally found one! A girl lv. 5! Just wonderful!

I went training and training it until it will catch up to Pippy...but I stopped here and so far here is my team:

Piplup: lv.15
    No Item
    Naughty Nature
    Bubble
    Pound
    Growl
    Water Sport

Budew: lv.7
    No Item
    Naughty Nature
    Absorb
    Water Sport
    Growth

Until Next Time!

Wow u 2 are coming along great lol
    i continue assiting the pokemon breeder union by breeding iregular coloured pokemon like purple slowpokes which keep coming:)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Finally got my entire team to Lv. 50. Luxray was the biggest pain, training in an Ice-filled route wasn't a good idea, but oh well. Staraptor learned Brave Bird, I can't wait to use to finish off Candice. =D Later on, I will destroy Candice and her trainers!

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    i continue assiting the pokemon breeder union by breeding iregular coloured pokemon like purple slowpokes which keep coming:)

Breeder Union?

Well, today I went to Snowpoint city to try and get a good Iv'd regigigas, it took me forever to get to the bottom of it. I had no luck with that unfortunately, nature's were terrible aswell. I got inpatient and stopped hunting for him. Anyways, after that I flew to the Elite Four and challenged them again for the 7th time. It was rather easy, I hope to try my new team there soon. It's unfortunate that their pokemon aren't Ev trained or level 100. Anyways, flew straight pass them all in 15-20 minutes or so. Afterwards, I went to Solaceon town and went to the Daycare, I started Iv breeding again. I bred about 30 pokemon today, I have alot of Iv battles to do | X
    Anyways, I've been trying to fill my national dex lately, I've been searching trade threads and such. No luck so far.

Count: 378

-Neku Sakuraba

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    SO, after my arrival to Eterna City, who would have guessed that I would bump into a good old friend of mines (Turtwigtoon). The two if us went to visit the ruins of Eterna City, and that is when this Lady all in black, with long blonde hair came to greet us. Lucky me, I got the HM cut which is supposed to help me along my journey. I think her name was Cynthia, yeah that's right it was Cynthia. Well after seeing htis large Statue of some kind of pokemon, couldn't really tell because most of the writing was getting a littled faded, but anyway, my friend ended up giving me an egg!!! I was so shocked. Soon, after my friend decided it was time for him to get going again, so I decided to get myself and my pokemon ready for the Eterna Gym Leader. While training, my egg began to hatch and what great news, it turned out to be a healthy male quiet natured Aipom!!! lol...I couldn't help but like this pokemon so much, so that's when I decided it was time to do a lot of training with Aipom.

After a another few hours, I decided all my pokemon were ready it it was time to go face the Gym. Chimchar easily breezed through the trainers of the Gym and knocked out Gardenia's (the gym leader of Eterna City who adored Grass Types) cherubi in a flash with Flamewheel. Then it was Staravia's turn to take the spotlight who gracefully KO'd both Gardenia's turtwig and roserade. As I left the gym, I felt proud that I now had two shining badges that belonged only to me.

As I walked out the door, I remembered that creepy Galactic buiding, and there I had kept hearing more and more rumors of ppl's pokemon getting stolen. So, being a hero (lol) I decided to go and check it out, and who would have guessed that Cut really did come in handy! Well, I encountered some terrible Galactic Grunts, but that's when I reached the top of the building to see yet another Galactic Commander of the three. She called herself Jupiter and was holding a man, a clefairy and a buneary hostage! That's when I stepped in and she pulled me into a battle. I decided to let Pachirisu have some fun who KO'd her Zubat and confused her Skunktank and then knocked it out! HOORAY! Jupiter said what was done had to be done and then cleared the building, while the man and the two pokemon were sent back home.

After all that hard work with so many battles in a row, I met this old man who gave me an Explorer's Kit. So, I went underground and who would have guessed it I got to Rorak again. Though, he didn't talk to much and ended up leaving. Afterwards, I decided to go explore a bit, and made myself a hideout which I decoreated a little bit, and I went treasure hunting and lucky me I got a heartscale and a moon stone too!!! I even buried some treasure as well called spheres. After my pokemon and I had a bit of fun underground we went back to thank the man. Which surprisingly gave me all these gifts for doing so much underground.

Before leaving Eterna City after such a long stay there I decided to go and buy a bike, who was owned by the guy I saved from Jupiter. A few minutes later, I finally left this great City and headed down Cycling Road where Prinplup and Chimchar had a little fun in some battles. Not to long after, I got off Cycling road and found myself lost in Wayward cave, luckily though I didn't go too far in and got myself out again, lol. One good thing happened while in the Wayward Cave though, it got my Staravia to learn a new move, Aerial Ace! When Seeing City lights afar I went to go see what it was, but that's when Dawn came along and game me a new App for my poketch and the Vs. Seeker too...

Currently I am resting in Oreburgh City's Pokemon Center, and when I visited Jubilife really quickly to play the lottery...who would have guessed that I won the 4th prize background drop again!!!

Current Team

Prinplup Lv. 28
    Pound
    Bubblebeam
    Metal Claw
    Peck

Chimchar Lv.28
    Scratch
    Ember
    Brick Break
    Flamewheel

Staravia Lv.28
    Tackle
    Quick Attack
    Wing Attack
    Aerial Ace

Pachirisu Lv. 28
    Spark
    Sweet Kiss
    Quick Attack
    Swift

Aipom Lv. 28
    Swift
    Scratch
    Tickle
    Astonish

***Oh yeah, I forgot to mention but before heading down Cycling Road I met up with one of Prof. Rowan's assistances who happened to be Dawn's Father!!! He was kind enough to give me the Exp. Share. Also, I got another new poketch app from the President of the company.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Wow cool journey so far Quick! Let me see if I can top that!

Okay! I have been going around looking for pokemon that intrigue me to add to my collection. I came across capturing a Tauros! Which is so cool to me because I was born in May and my zodiac sign is Taurus! :D awesomeness! After that I went to go look for a voltorb and I happen to run across another ditto! I said well those are unique pokemon it won't hurt to have two of them so hey welcome to the family. After I caught the ditto a voltorb suddenly appeared! OMG it has charge beam. I was trying not to kill it but by taking the safe route, every attack it was getting stronger lol I finally got it weak enough to capture it and yep another member to add to my already huge pokemon family.

The biggest story of them all would have to be one of my new favorite pokemon. I went through so much to get this little guy! Literally! lol Someone was willing to help me get him so I went walking to do a trade. I got stopped by the police and interviewed because there was a lot of thefts in the area. But it was worth it because I got my hands on my porygon2! ^____^ I was so happy I went to go train it immediately! I gave it a thunderbolt that I had in my bag and went to go buy a ice beam but realized my funds were low. So I went to go give vaporeon and quilava some more training to lv 100 so I took on the E4 to kill two birds with one stone. So after I did a little training I have the money to get ice beam and vaporeon is at lv 91 and quilava is at 86 so that's cool. After I gave pory2 ice beam I went pokemon collecting some more. I went to dawn's sister to see what pokemon was swarming and yes it was Delibird! I flew to route 217 at light speed. Now I had to walk in the sheer cold to get to route 216 where delibird was spotted. I fianlly made my way there and caught one! I was so happy. I was thinking nothing can make this day better. Well While training pory2 with the vs seeker, I happened to remember where hippopotas had been spotted and came across one! How lucky am I? But the second biggest highlight goes to what happened next.

Well I went to go give pory2 some hp ev training so I went to go chain some bidoof. Before I knew it I had chained up to 40. So I had decided to go Shiny hunting! :D So I ended up breaking my record of 42 and got to 47 and still no shiny. I was like this is weird......but my chances of encountering one was at 1/200 so I said I'll keep at it. Before I knew it I was falling asleep so I said I'd continue my hunt in the morning. I stayed at it and got my chain up to 60! I crushed my old record and what comes out at chain 57??????? a SHINY! yep! male bidoof bold nature! haha your mine! so I paralyzed it with plusle and caught it in my favorite poke ball that's right the nest ball! My third shiny! YAY! Talk about an adventure huh? Now to finish training pory2 because his upcoming test is going to be huge! Until then, Pokemon collector signing off!

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years

Dear Journal

I arrived a Canalave city last night as Cynthia told me to and headed to the Pokemon Center. After Healing my Pokemon, I went for a look around. The city was amazing, the water was a great shade of blue and everything felt relaxing. As I crossed the bridge guess who was there? It was Barry. Straight away he challenged me to a battle and I was aching to try out my new team, so I accepted. Staraptor and Torterra were great and the win was preety easy for me. Still, I needed to train and get my Pokemon to sufficient level.

I headed past the Library and the Gym and went straight to the Port. From there, the kind sailor took me to Iron Island where my training would begin. After a while training in the Cave, a man met up with me called Riley and asked for me to accompany him further into the cave as some Galactics were causing trouble there. With no hesitation, I accepted and we headed into the cave. We had some battles with trainers and in the wild where we won them all. After all the battles, Riley would heal my Pokemon to full health. So far we are still going through Iron Island, I will get my training done a lot faster with Riley here.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Today I got Pokemon Pearl, so I have two entries today. ;)

Pearl:
    I decided to be the female trainer for a change, and called myself -- you guessed it -- Dawn. I chose Piplup as my starter, having never chosen one before, it would be a challenge. After all the standard stuff, me and Piplup headed to Jubilife City. I managed to get him to a nice Lv. 10! My rival, Markus, chose Turtwig. Lucas chose Chimchar. When I got to Jubilife, I headed for the Trainers' School. On the way there, Lucas told me I should catch more Pokemon as if with just a Piplup, I was a little unsafe. I headed to Trainers School with his words in mind. I got a TM, Hidden Power from two students there, and delivered a parcel to my rival. He gave me one of them - a Town Map! Now, I decided that Piplup needed some friends. I headed North and found a female Budew in the wild. Piplup used Bubble to slowly weaken it. We caught Budew without much trouble, and I trained her in the route between Sandgem and Jubilife. When she was at a good Lv. 10, and Piplup was at Lv. 12, I headed East from Jubilife. Markus challenged me to a battle! Alright! My Piplup quickly took care of his Starly. He called out his Turtwig, so I decided to call out Budew. NOT a good idea. After 12 Absorbs later, his Turtwig (who spammed Withdraw :-D) fainted! I had won the battle, and my Budew had gained a level. I ventured into the next route, and tried to catch an Abra. I finally caught a male one, and gave it Hidden Power. I trained him to Lv. 10 before heading to Oreburgh. Whilst there, I visited the Mine, where I met Roark. My team wasn't *quite* ready so I decided to stay there and train. After a short while, I got Budew and Piplup up to Lv. 15. Budew learnt Mega Drain whilst training, and Piplup learnt Peck. I was very happy. Abra is at Lv 12, finding Oreburgh's Pokemon hard to battle. Later, I willt ake him back to the routes around Jubilife to level him up.

Diamond:
    Well, today was a very busy day. First things first, to Candice! Her Gym Puzzles are crazy hard...but I managed to pull through it and challenge her! Her Snover and Sneasel were no match for my Toxicroak. Her next Pokemon was Medicham, which my Staraptor defeated using Brave Bird! Her final Pokemon was Abomasnow...I chose Rapidash, who used Fire Blast, getting a OHKO! The Glacier Badge was mine. :) I promptly headed to Lake Acuity, where my rival had been defeated by Jupiter. She said she was headed to Veilstone. My rival said he had to get stronger and left. I decided to give chas to Jupiter. Staraptor flew us over to Veilstone, and we slowly fought our way up to the top, where Cyrus awaited us! On the way I found a Dusk Stone, and I literally shouted YES! I gave it to my Misdreavus, who evolved into an awesome MISMAGIUS! With her as my lead Pokemon, I headed to the top of the building, where Cyrus awaited me. I chose my team carefully, and headed for battle! Cyrus' first Pokemon was Murkrow. I called out Luxray first, who used a nasty Thunder Fang to take out the dark bird. Next, he called upon his Golbat. Using Thunder, Luxray took care of his winged Pokemon too. His final Pokemon was Sneasel. I bought out Toxicroak, who used Brick Break to take care of his fastest Pokemon. Cyrus was defeated and he gave me the Master Ball! I was astonished! He told me he was headed for Mt. Coronet...I went down a warp hole, prepared to save the three pixie Pokemon. Saturn challenged me to a battle, and of course I obliged! He called upon Kadabra first! I chose Mismagius, who used Shadow Ball to take of him. His next Pokemon out was Toxicroak. My Staraptor used Brave Bird to take it out. He called upon his final Pokemon, Bronzor...pfft, no match for my Rapidash, which defeated it with a well placed Fire Blast! Saturn was defeated, and I quickly rescued Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf. They were freed, but my journey isn't finished yet...it's time to head to Mt. Coronet!

Years
    In Pearl:

With Mismagius, I will have to work on its friendship, so I'll take it to the Resort Area for the massage, and to the girl in Sunyshore for the ribbon.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    After restarting my Pearl Version a bunch of times, my team after one year is this:

Onix, level 12
    Shinx, level 14
    Piplup, level 13

But, after beating PBR, I picked up a nifty Surf and Volt-Tackling Pikachu at level 10, which is going to be a great addition to my team. I started to train today, and I suppose I'm not done. I'm hoping to get my team back up to level 16, because my batteries died when I got to Eterna forest. I've just now beat Roark.. Oh well.

In Diamond, I just copied my Pokemon to PBR, and started depositing them to Ranch. I also got myself a Surf and Volt Tackling Pikachu for this game, too. I put it in my box, and stored it away on Ranch. Other than that, I defeated my Rival (I think my DS's date is wrong; doesn't he only appear on weekends?) pretty easily with my Flygon in training.

A messy post, to be sure. All in all, it was a lazy day. I'm hoping to get back to where I was in Pearl.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    Well I decided to take a slight brake from competitive battling and pursued my dreams of being a Breeder. Started breeding pokemon for egg moves. I bred myself a new team and i hatched a shiny Chikorita and a shiny dratini. Then I began training them...and the best thing happened I ran into a shiny Bidoof! I almost fainted. later on i completed my team and continued breeding. This is where the real journey began for the Child known as Yellow.

minixfact

Giratina all the way
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    In Diamond, I just copied my Pokemon to PBR, and started depositing them to Ranch. I also got myself a Surf and Volt Tackling Pikachu for this game, too. I put it in my box, and stored it away on Ranch. Other than that, I defeated my Rival (I think my DS's date is wrong; doesn't he only appear on weekends?) pretty easily with my Flygon in training.

A messy post, to be sure. All in all, it was a lazy day. I'm hoping to get back to where I was in Pearl.

only after you beaten the game

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
    ^^ good luck...

I caught a torchic in a cherish ball today I finished EV-training my sneasel and eevee for my shiny dark team. :) All I need now is an absol and something else, probably a special attacker. Maybe I'll use sharpedo, though. I've never trained one before.

Okay, I admit it, I used a shiny encounter code, but trained them legitimately... And it took sooo long to find a good-natured sneasel. I settled with docile.

So, I've been trying to catch a few shiny carvanhas in the Safari Zone. I'm hoping to find a deepseatooth on one of them.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Just went to battle Roark after leveling up my Abra to Lv. 15. Budew took care of the two trainers, earning a level. I used Piplup in the battle against Roark himself, and none of his Pokemon touched my Piplup at all! (Same with Budew - a flawless victory!). Piplup evolved into Prinplup and learnt Metal Claw! Yay! :D Next time, I'll head to Floarama Town where I hope to catch a Drifloon...

Years
    nothing much happening...............just training for the Pokemon league
    OMG i checked my PC.................and .............Woah! i've been underground too long..................i have like..........10 Cranidos! and 1 Rampardos in my team.(P.S.I'm using Diamond)I managed too get to Lucian but Iran out of PP
    my Dialga was K.O'd by Bronzong I didn't get to use Roar of Time.4 of my Pokemon are K.O'd(including Dialga)and the last 2 are my HM slaves(Bibarel and Staraptor)they died fighting Bronzong but i managed to get it down to about 1/16 of its HP but its too late...........I don't have anymore Pokemon with me.................Now..........I'm leveling up my Pokemon and raking in the cash to buy items and other stuff.(WOW........that was long........)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Last night, I caught a Gible on my Diamond save. Thanks to a friend, the same Gible was traded over to my Pearl! He's disobedient, but I know the 2nd badge will make him obey me. :)

Today, I headed to Floarama Town in hopes of continuing my journey. On my way there, I discovered Lucas and Rowan being held up by two Galactic Grunts! I decided to unleash my Gible, who battled alongside Lucas' Chimchar. We easily took care of them, and I continued on my way to Floarama. I had many battles on the way there, getting my whole team up to Lv. 16. So far, so good. When I reached Floarama Town, two more Grunts were sealing off the meadow. I continued right, where a little girl told me her father was being held at the Valley Windworks! I headed there straight away. A Grunt told me to keep away, and told me his friends at the Meadow had the Works Key. I went back and defeated these Grunts, obtaining the Works Key and receiving some Honey from a man there! I also bought two other sets of Honey, and headed back to the Windworks, where I battled the Grunts inside. My Abra evolved into a Kadabra whilst I was there! :D I reached a "Galactic Commander", called Mars. She sent out her Zubat, which my newly-evolved Kadabra took care of. She only had one Pokemon left, which was Purugly. I decided to give my Gible a chance in a very important battle. On the first turn, I used Rock Smash, but despite being Super Effective, didn't really hurt the opponents Purugly. Purugly used Scratch, seriously hurting my Gible. But I didn't give up, and I commanded Gible to use his most powerful move Dragon Rage! However, Purugly got in there first, and Scratch'd my Gible until he was in the red. If Dragon Rage missed, I'd have to recall Gible. However, he obeyed, and Dragon Rage hit! Purugly fainted immediately, and I saved the little girl's father. Team Galactic escaped, but I didn't care for now. I left the WindWorks, with the little girl telling me a Pokemon appears outside the WindWorks on a Friday...hmm, I'll think I'll come and check that out on Friday. I went on my way to Eterna Forest after healing my team. On the way, I had many battles, and all of my team leveled up well. I was very impressed with Budew, who won some battles without earning a scratch! I have a feeling her Happiness is pretty high. She has won all of her battles so far, and hasn't fainted once! I decided to slather some Honey on the trees to see if I can find a Combee. Tonight, I will check these Honey Trees in hope of finding a Combee. :)

My Team:

Prinplup Lv. 18
    - Pound
    - Bubble
    - Metal Claw
    - Peck

Budew Lv. 18
    - Absorb
    - Mega Drain
    - Stun Spore
    - Water Sport

Kadabra Lv. 18