• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
  • Got an ENGLISH PLATINUM.
    I'm so happy. Plus I got an USB Connector; so Wi-Fi here I come! c:
    So, just going through that cave after Jubilife City to Floarama Town; Level 14 Monferno.
    Just started the game like 45 minutes ago.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    ghost in old chateua???

i've played again my pokemon pearl for a second time. i decided to visit the old chateau to capture a gastly when i've seen a old man in the dining room. i didn't see that one on my first play.

does anyone encountered that too? what does it have to do in that place?

kissing. raindrops

Years
  • i've played again my pokemon pearl for a second time. i decided to visit the old chateau to capture a gastly when i've seen a old man in the dining room. i didn't see that one on my first play.

does anyone encountered that too? what does it have to do in that place?
    Yeah, there is an old man and a little girl in the Old Chateau. I've never seen the old man but I see the little girl plenty. They're just there to creep you out, I guess.

I've beaten the first gym leader, and now am trying to catch a Bidoof for HM slave.

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
    Years
  • today i feel great i hope i can do find my game and get pokemon platinum right? so i have decided to find something like a game the one my sister took also i feel like giving a pokemon away k so anyone want this poke a phione its lv.1 btw u need wfi connection to trade so get ur wifi today(this isnt a ad)if u want it reply k

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • On my Lotad solo run on Diamond Im heading for the E4

On My monotype fight run on Pearl Im about to beat team galactic on mt coronet

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I've just been cool stuff with my Dittos in Platinum and continued training in Diamond. O_o

Current cool stuff:

• F-Punch/I-Punch/T-Punch Elekids
    • Jolly Riolus
    • Jolly Chimchars
    • Volt Tackle Pichus

Years
  • Currently re-playing through Diamond in anticipation for Platinum's release in Ireland..
    1 badge, Ravaged Path.
    Prinplup lv 16
    Budew lv 16
    Staravia lv 15..

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Just beat Fantina in Platinum with a playtime of 13:07.

Team is:

Gyarados, Lv. 25
    Monferno, Lv. 25
    Onix, Lv. 25
    Luxio, Lv. 25
    Gabite, Lv. 24

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I'm up to Fantine (5th Gym), still only got one pokemon on my team;

Luxray, level 46
    - Thunderfang
    - Charge
    - Hidden Power
    - Crunch

kissing. raindrops

Years
  • In Platinum:
    I'm at the third gym (Fantina), beating all the trainers before her.
    My Pokemon:
    1. GROWLITHE(TwilightBlade gave her to me today ;D): Level 20 - Bite, FlameWheel, FlareBlitz, IronTail.
    Her IVs are: 24/31/30-31/31/19/17!
    2. ROTOM: Level 26 - ThunderShock, ConfuseRay, Uproar, ShockWave.
    3. MONFERNO: Level 31 - Scratch, Ember, FlameWheel, Mach Punch.
    4. TOGEPI (just hatched!): Level 1 - Growl, Charm.

Years
  • I just got up to the Battle Frontier Yesterday. Sadly, I still have to see the three Lake Pokemon.

Team:
    Empoleon - Lv 57
    Gliscor - Lv 58
    Magmortar - Lv 57
    Machamp - Lv 56
    Crobat - Lv 52

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
    Years
  • yay! I got pokemon platinum (but i didnt beat the 2nd gym XD)! btw you can trade pokemon from d/p games I traded a lv.100 azumarill and it got beaten by a lv.10 because it didnt obey me so u see the problem now right? So I traded a lv.17 staravia and guess what?...IT DOESNT OBEY ME EITHER! I know sad right?I have two ds's since I couldnt find the the 2nd ds's charger I got my car charger and put the old nintendo ds adapter thingy on the nintendo lite charger and tada! It charged it (it really works I tried it)!
    oh yea I have a question what are the gym badges level for the pokemon that you control because I need help ok oh well bye for now Im going on clubpenguin (it's really fun try it)!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • In Platinum:
    I'm at the third gym (Fantina), beating all the trainers before her.
    My Pokemon:
    1. GROWLITHE(TwilightBlade gave her to me today ;D): Level 20 - Bite, FlameWheel, FlareBlitz, IronTail.
    Her IVs are: 24/31/30-31/31/19/17!
    2. ROTOM: Level 26 - ThunderShock, ConfuseRay, Uproar, ShockWave.
    3. MONFERNO: Level 31 - Scratch, Ember, FlameWheel, Mach Punch.
    4. TOGEPI (just hatched!): Level 1 - Growl, Charm.

Those are some awesome IVs (and moves) for your Growlithe you have there, Yukio. And it's a good thing you got Rotom since the Secret Key will be released on Wi-Fi soon.

-----

Just a small update for me: I finally got the proper ingredients for Wish Eevee breeding and now I have a whole army of those guys. Just another addition to my breeding wonders!

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Training Tyranitar to be Lv. 100, currently Level 77 (Won't use on Wi-Fi, unless opponent doesn't mind.)

Bred 5 extra Rotom's for the Secret Key event.

kissing. raindrops

Years
  • Those are some awesome IVs (and moves) for your Growlithe you have there, Yukio. And it's a good thing you got Rotom since the Secret Key will be released on Wi-Fi soon.
    Thanks Gummy, I asked TB about it and yeah, she was IV breeding. c:
    I figured cause the Growlithe she gave me was a spare, and its nature is Relaexed, which isn't the best. Yeah, can't wait for that Secret Key ;D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Training Tyranitar to be Lv. 100, currently Level 77 (Won't use on Wi-Fi, unless opponent doesn't mind.)

Bred 5 extra Rotom's for the Secret Key event.
    Ah, so you can breed Rotom...
    I always thought because it was genderless, it couldn't breed.

Back