• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
  • I beat the Elite Four today on Platinum, which was a fair old slog given the levels of my team (level 54 was my highest before starting, with 48 the lowest). I struggled against Lucian, but eventually came out as a 1-0 winner. Upon starting the battle against Cynthia, I tried to formulate a tactic to beat her. Her Togekiss turned out to be a real trouble, hitting 2HKOs on pretty much my whole team, so I'd only get one attack in before I'm beat. However, this was all done when switching out my own Togekiss upon beating her Spiritomb. One time, however, I decided to continue with using Togekiss, and prepared by buffing its Special Attack twice with a couple of Nasty Plots. Then, somehow, I managed to 6-0 her. o.o; My Togekiss took such a punishment, and its health must've gone into the red at least two dozen times. In the end, it survived with 12 HP, and a Poison status acquired just before dealing the final blow. xD;

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well I have a huge update to make! I have ev trained so many pokemon I can't remember where I left off so yeah I'm going to wing it. I ev trained a gengar, a hitmonchan, i'm working on a hitmontop which took me forever to get lol, ummm (thinks) oh yeah I ev trained a adamant chimchar with blaze kick, thunderpunch, aerial ace, and brick break! He's the strongest baby pokemon I have. uh.....I caught my first shiny pokemon in platinum today which was an eevee in the dreaded trophy garden. It took me so long but I got him on a chain of 40. Turned him into an umbreon and nicknamed him Deuce to go along with my shiny espeon from diamond Ace! I'm going to use them both in the battle tower for an awesome duo! :D Oh yeah I also nicknamed my hitmonchan Ippo for all you anime fans, yeah I'm currently reading the manga! lol I've updated my villa it's looking so nice! Oh yeah I've caught a good bit of legendaries......still have to get the lv 1 regigigas *cough* and the bird trio *coughs again* so yeah I'm having a lot of fun in platinum. Can't think of anything else right now so until next time! :D

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
    Years
  • OMG,My arceus lv.100 got beaten by a lv.20 cherrim....this is very bad.....hmm so what should I do now...(wow I can't believe how much dots there are)I guess I'll try beating it with a prinplup and some other pokemon that suck hmm still thinking.. yay I got a idea i'll just make my freinds help me with it I got my own club at school its really imature its called the Quacky Club most of the people in my club have pokemon platinum so i'm safe YAY!!!!!!!!Hmm but what if their help doesn't help me either now i'm really stuck...oh well i'll just see what they can do!

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • I caught my first shiny pokemon in platinum today which was an eevee in the dreaded trophy garden. It took me so long but I got him on a chain of 40. Turned him into an umbreon and nicknamed him Deuce to go along with my shiny espeon from diamond Ace! I'm going to use them both in the battle tower for an awesome duo!
    That's pretty awesome. I love how shiny Umbreons look, they're cool with the blue rings. ;D

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • I finally beat E4 yesterday on my lOtad solorun she is now at lv 100, and I will also try beat the rest of the trainers+ legends ingame, then I will start a new run later on to have something to do until platinum is out in a month

Years
  • Platinum Update:
    I traveled to the Survival Area, and battled Maylene, Candice, and Cheryl. It's amazing how strong their Pokemon are! I hope to come back and visit the place every day to see what different trainers will be there.

After that, I will go around Sinnoh looking for any items that I may have missed.

Piplup112

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
  • APRIL 19TH, 2009
    My Torchic evolved into Combusken and my Wartortle evolved into Blastoise.
    APRIL 20TH, 2009
    My Combusken grew to level 33
    I caught a Jolly Shinx on Route 202.
    Beat the elite four. Infernape grew to level 77!
    Yanmega grew to level 39.
    APRIL 21, 2009
    Well, that's today.
    Traded Chimchar for Piplup
    Piplup grew to level 12.
    Caught level 51 Fearow, nature: Docile.
    ~~

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • I got Platinum yesterday from the Nintendo World Store along with some other figurines including Mew, Kyogre, Ho-oh, Lugia and Suicune. Since then I've been playing the game non-stop. Had a 4-hour trip back from New York to Maine, and so I just played the entire time. I'm in Pastoria, where I'll be training to beat Crasher Wake. I'm trying to even out my team, but my starter is still my strongest at level 36. My Staravia is at level 31. I have a Togepi in the 20's, but it's worthless and might be dropping it from my team. My Budew and Shinx are at the Day Care. Last time I checked they were level 20.

Highlight: I beat Maylene with my last Pokemon, with 1 HP remaining! That was close!

When I got home I got the Secret Key (stupid hotel's Wi-Fi stopped working). I just need to catch a Rotom...

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
  • WHEW... My Rhyperior was at 158 HP against Wake's Ludicolo in the Top Trainer's Cafe, and there was a Sandstorm raging. He used Surf... and I had 2 HP left after that. Then I Megahorned that Ludicolo for the kill.
    ilyhax... just this once.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Thanks to the wonderful GTS, I now have an Infernape, who has seamlessly melded into my team. Unfortunately, Bertha's Gliscor keeps Ko-ing most of my team with it's attacks. I have attempted to utilize a Pelipper against it, but to no avail. Am now grinding my way through victory road and going back over all the routes with my handy VS seeker.

Current Team:
    Garchomp lvl 55
    Infernape lvl 49
    Torterra lvl 52
    Pelipper lvl 47
    Houndoom lvl 49
    Jolteon lvl 50

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Lately in Diamond:

I trained the Vulpix I recently caught, which was no easy task when he got past level 30. I had to train him in the Acuity Lakefront, and run away from all Machokes and Medichams (because they KO'd him too easily). Finally he got to level 44 and learned Extrasensory, and then I evolved him to Ninetales. So now I have my username!

While I was training Shin, the aforementioned Ninetales, I caught a Teddiursa. I nicknamed her Princess because the "Hime" part of Teddiursa's Japanese name means princess.

Then I trained my Sudowoodo, Umbreon, and Meowth in Route 215. My Meowth evolved to Persian and got to level 38. While training them, I caught a Gligar.

Also today, when I was training the aforementioned Sudowoodo, he caught Pokerus! Soon after it spread to the other Pokemon in my party... For the rest of the day, I kept switching out my party Pokemon, infecting them. I infected about 30 of my Pokemon so far, including Shin and my Darkrai.

I also got my first TM44 from the Pickup ability, and two more Dawn Stones.

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
    Years
  • aw this sucks my friends can't help me hmm now what do I do? I've decided to give myself 30 masterballs from my pokemon pearl(I know I cheated)so I can catch a lot of pokemon can someone give me any tips in pokemon platinuim please?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I am going to the league at Platinum but is denied because I want seals.
    At Pearl, I'm trying to hatch a Shiny Pichu

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • I took out giratina and heatran with my lv 100 lotad so now only regigigas is left then I will start a new run on pearl to collect pokes that I wil use on platinum

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • - My Luxio evolved into Luxray, and I taught it Thunder Fang
    - My Staravia is one level away from evolving
    - I heading to Snowpoint, but I really don't want to bother with Mt. Coronet
    - My starter, Empoleon, is a beast. I wish my team was more balanced. Luxray is level 35, so 10 levels lower than Empy
    - I caught a Machop to teach it Strength, and a Noctowl for Defog
    - My team is crap
    - I need to add some more Pokes to it, besides HM slaves
    - Why does everyone beat on my Staravia?

Ill -.-

ill not sick ;)
    Years
  • Got my Platinum Version today!!! ;)

For a starter I chose Turtwig and named it Tanker. I raised it to lvl 10, and caught a Starly who I named Aviator. I am currently training Tanker to lvl 15, and then I am going to take on Rourk, and then go on Wi-Fi trading and see what it is.

Back