• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • Platinum: A few weeks ago, I defeated Cynthia the champion. I've been neglecting the game a bit, but I did manage to get in a bit of training. I also defeated Volkner and Flint with the help of my rival (who I can't remember what I named him, which is how much I've been neglecting the game. XD).

TEAM UPDATE~!

Spoiler:

Pearl Version: I started a new game for like the 19th time. Chose Piplup, which had a Docile nature. Aaand, that's about as far as I got. It's still level 5. XD I'll get around to getting farther in the game sometime. Maybe right now. o.o

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • I was training my shiny EV'd Gardevoir just to level her to 60. I save in front of my rival in the battle zone and go to sleep. Next morning go to work and forgot to play (i save the game on sunday). When i play again was wednesday and OMG, the rival was in front on my and i can battle him. I don't know that XD.

And i restarted Platinum, play as Gary Oak and this is my team so far (i'm after the Valley Windworks plot):

i'll add an Electivire later n_n

Silhouette

Years
  • Pearl Version: I've made quite some progress since I last posted. I traded over the eggs of some of the Pokemon I couldn't catch (the other two starters, a Cranidos, and a Pichu) and a Lucky Egg and Light Ball. I've been grinding my team in Route 201, getting everyone to level 10 before I head to Jubilife.

Here's the team so far (all at level 10):
    Spoiler:

I forgot to nickname Pichu, Starly, and Piplup, but oh well. Next stop: Jubilife City.

TrainerMatt

Ore wa kanari tsuyo!
    Years
  • I've started a new Platinum game and put down Heart Gold for the meantime. I've never beaten the Elite Four in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. I know, stop looking at me! I'm a horrible human being ;___________;

Trainer name: Matt
    Rival name: Rich
    Starter picked: Chimchar

Update: I managed to play for a while during my lunch break. Caught a level 3 Shinx and a level 4 Starly. Starly is level 7 now, Chimchar got to level 8 and Shinx is level 7 as well. Going to go on the hunt for a Budew when I can.

Last edited:

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I've made quite a bit of progress since my last post. I am currently at Snowpoint City (I have just defeated Candice and recieved my Icicle badge, woot!)

Current Team
    Inferape - Level 41
    Gabite - Level 41
    Staraptor - Level 41
    Blissey - Level 41
    Floatzel - Level 40
    Luxray - Level 40

Current plans;
    Level Floatzel and Luxray to level 41 - head to Acuity Lakefront and confront team galatic. Grind pokemon a little more. (:

♥ Total Badge Count: 7 ♥ Pokedex: 157 (seen) ♥ Play time: 23:00 ♥

Years
  • Ok so a few days ago I randomly put a Monferno into the GTS thing seeking for Dialga thinking that the trade will probably won't happen.

Last night I went into the GTS thing again for the first time in several days and all of a sudden I saw the Pokeball coming towards my end (as if there was a trade) and out came Dialga - Level 47 and "apparently met at the Spear Pillar" (therefore legit)

Wow..

TrainerMatt

Ore wa kanari tsuyo!
    Years
  • Okay, it's been 2 days and this is my progress so far:

Badges: 2
    Pokédex: 45
    Team:

Monferno - Level 22
    Staravia - Level 22
    Psyduck - Level 21
    Luxio - Level 21
    Gligar - Level 18
    Egg

Got the Bicycle and am on my way to Hearthrome City. I'm currently deciding on slot 6 for my team, thinking about a Glaceon.

As for the gyms, my Psyduck completely destroyed all 3 of Roark's Pokémon. Disable = win. Disabled Cranidos's Headbutt, was good. Gardenia fell to the awesome combo of Monferno's Flame Wheel and Staravia's Wing Attack.

Silhouette

Years
  • I've recently beaten Roark after I trained my entire team to level 15. Afterward, I used Rock Smash and got myself a Psyduck in the bottom floor of Oreburgh gate. I just got done training that to level 15, and I beat the two Galactic Grunts to the north of Jubilife.

I'm training 9 Pokemon right now. They are. . .

Current team:
    Spoiler:

Clefairies

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Have just finished with the Galatic Warehouse/HQ, next stop Mt Coronet!

Current team levels;
    Inferape - Level 42
    Gabite - Level 42
    Blissey - Level 42
    Luxray - Level 42
    Staraptor - Level 42
    Floatzel - Level 41

girliehhhhhh

safhsdjklhfsdjk;
    Years
  • ...Or do you have a Pokemon with Dig? That's like having infinite Escape Ropes...

Diamond
    In Diamond, I spent the last few minutes training my Lucario, who is seriously behind all my other Pokemon. Not to mention he had a moveset consisting of Counter, Force Palm, Reversal, and Metal Sound at the time. >.< I trained him in whatever the route is just north of Solaceon--I like that place because Chansey appear there occasionally. Occasionally he got into long and boring battles with Kricketune, but still managed to get all the way to level 32 (he started at 28) and learn Me First. Maybe I should head to the move tutor in Pastoria and teach him Screech or something...

Today the news centre in Solaceon asked for a Mismagius... O.o How am I supposed to get a Mismagius in Diamond with only one DS, wi-fi problems, and no hacking methods?

Pearl:
    In preparation for my sixth badge, I leveled my best Pokemon up to level 40 at least. I also taught a bunch of moves to my Pokemon: my Empoleon learned Surf and Stealth Rock, my Roselia learned Leech Seed and Aromatherapy, my Purugly learned Hypnosis, and my Misdreavus learned Perish Song. I also evolved my Roselia and Misdreavus, since they're kind of done with their moveset. (Time to update the banner in my sig...)

Then I got my sixth badge! Of all of Byron's Pokemon, the hardest was his little Bronzor... My Purugly whittled at the Bronzor's HP with Faint Attack while frequently falling asleep and being hit by Flash Cannon. (And Byron healed the ******* with a Hyper Potion.) But at least she ended up with more than half HP left after finally defeating it. My Empoleon OHKO'd his Steelix with Surf, and my Mismagius finished off Bastiodon by stalling with Perish Song. The stupid thing was that Bastiodon used Rest twice while his HP was full... the dumb dinosaur.

After that I just defeated Team Galactic officials in Lake Valor and Lake Verity. I have yet to journey to Lake Acuity.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • [Platinum] spent 2 hours hatching a Adamant Snover and Impish Spheal for my up and coming hail team just something I thought I'd try. Going after a Sneasle and Swinub next

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I'm currently rigorously training my team of pseudo-legends.

I'm just before the 6th gym (steel) and my team is as follows

Dragonair level 38

Gabite lvl 38

Infernape level 38

Feraligatr level 38

Metang level 38

Shelgon level 38

Clefairies

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Haven't played in a little while before today but here is an update;

- Entered Distortion World.
    - Completed Distortion World puzzle (with great ease, might I add :D no help from internet or guides!)
    - Defeated Galatic Leader Cyrus yet again, with great ease!
    - Captured Giratina (with Masterball, I just want to move on with Storyline :D)

Current Team Levels;
    - Infernape: Level 43
    - Gabite: Level 43
    - Blissey: Level 43
    - Staraptor: Level 43
    - Floatzeal: Level 43
    - Luxray: Level 43.

Next plans;
    - Grind all pokemon to around level 44-45
    - Head to final city, get my final gym badge!
    - Grind some more; head to Victory Road!

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Just beat the Elite Four for the second Time,Mega Easy(Though I messed up again and Giratana was at the top of my team XD.So now I gotta get Elite four Thingy,So that My Infernape can be No.1.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Bought a second hand Platinum from GAME today to replace my old one that got stolen.
    I checked the guy's save file, quite nice actually.
    -------------
    Anyway, I started a new file and chose Chimchar.
    Current Location: Sandgem Town

Current team
    Chimchar lv.7

Clefairies

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Currently at Pokemon League, I am training my Pokemon at Victory Road and the water route leading up to Victory Road currently.

Pokemon Team;
    Floatzel - Level 55
    Infernape - Level 53
    Luxray - Level 52
    Garchomp - Level 51
    Staraptor - Level 51
    Blissey - Level 50

Not sure how long I will grind the team for, but I would like all of them atleast in the 55-60 cap.

Back