• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Legends (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
  • Shino had woken up from being poisoned and felt completely better. He then listened to what Tykii said and he replied. "Well, I came across the professor in the lab and out of the strong hate I have for humans, he is actually...dare I say it...nice. He loves pokemon, he just wants to know about us, not harm us or use us. When I came across him, I was ready to attack, but he knelled down and spoke such calm, nice words that I couldn't be angry at him. So far, he is the only human that I can trust down to the core. But you are right about being careful around the location. There are going to be alot of new trainers there who are gunna want us if they spot us so we'll have to be cautious." Shino stopped and looked beyond the horizon. "We're getting close."

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • OCC: Btw, nice new avatar and sig, Chigiri. Uryuu looks cool.

OT: Tykii swooped lower, now hovering beneath the tips of her only camoflouge; the wild grass. It was eeriely quiet as they silently, stealthily made their way twoards the lakefront. She noticed a marked trail and a sign as they silrntly made their way twaords the lakefront. She shuddered for a moment, and, although hesitating, crossed the forbbiden open path. Her large eyes focused intently on reading the sign.

"Humans and their silly symbols..Now, what could this say? S...A..N...D...G...E...M...T..O..W..N..Oh! Sandgem town! Oh dear, it's just down the path," Tykii said, haistily crossing back to the cover of the grass. "Shino, are you sure about that trustworthy human? It seems like a professor or researcher would be one of the most ominious figures to a pokemon in these times. Now that we're approaching a town, we might as well be prepared if something goes wrong. Trainers young and old reside her. The new ones, just beginning their journies, usally stop here to recharge and stock up. The aces come home to visit their families. We are in danger here."

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    ((Random, I did say you were accepted.))

Fayt, having catched up with Shino and Tykii, decided to rest in the thick woods right now. They quickly reached Sandgem Town with the help of the Honckrows, and were at the border of the small town.

"Mespirit resides just past this town eh? Tykii's right, we'll likely have trouble no matter how we try to get past this town, weither it'd be through the woods or straight through the town. Most of the trainers likely will just be in the town, however there likely will be a small percentage that'll wander through the forest hunting pokemon like us... We'll have to simply use stealth like always and hope for the best this time, as this is one of the most crowded towns in Sinnoh. The only one we might not have to worry about is the researcher if Shino is right," the Luxray told the group.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura was ignoring the conversation. He was busy thinking of Regigigas. He must have gotten to Stark Mountain by now. But he remembered the vast sea between Sinnoh and the Northeast Island. How could Regigigas get past that? He'd find a way. He always did.

Suddenly, a huge pain wracked Aura's head. He had a massive headache now. "OOOOOWW!!" he cried, doubling over in pain.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Matt asked.

"I have this huge migraine!" Aura said. "And it hit me all of a sudden!"

"Sorry about that," said a voice. It sounded like Uxie or Azelf. But they were already far, far away. They couldn't do telepathy with him. It must've been Mesprit. Yes. She was awfully close, and the voice sounded loud and commanding.

"I did that, because another Pokemon is coming to join your team," Mesprit said. "His name is Larne. He is very powerful."

"So, you had to give me this headache to tell me?" Aura said.

"Actually, no," Mesprit said. "I'm giving you psychic powers. Powers to sense where Larne is. And you can defend yourself with these powers."

"Awesome!" Aura said. "So, I'm like a Psychic type, now?"

"Well, not exactly," Mesprit said. "You can only use these powers only so many times. You can track down Larne anytime you want, but you can't use your actual psychic energy too much."

"What'll happen if I do?" Aura said, suddenly fearing his life.

"Let's just say, we won't wanna find out.." Mesprit said. She winked at him, but since it was telepathy, he didn't notice. "Anyway, I wanted to tell you, that he was coming. He is extremely powerful, and a force to be reckoned with. You will need to save your power for him."

"OK, I'll try to sense where he is.." Aura said. He concentrated, and a map formed in his mind. It showed where he was, and where Larne was. He was way in Pastoria City. "It might take a while before he gets here," he said.

Mesprit didn't answer. "Mesprit?" Aura asked. "You there?" She was gone. "Oh, great, that again."

"Aura," Gust was saying. Aura was suddenly on the floor. "You OK?"

"What happened?" Aura asked.

"You had passed out about 10 minutes ago," Matt said. "So, we would ask the same question. What happened?"

Aura repeated the conversation he had with Mesprit. He said that he had the psychic powers, and that Larne was coming. Larne must've been some incredibly powerful Sandslash.

"And he's coming this way?" Gust asked. "We should wait for him."

"There's no time for waiting," Aura said, getting up. "Look." He pointed north. There were Team Galactic members at this place too. Great.. "Sorry, Mesprit," Aura said. "Looks like I'm not gonna be saving my power."

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • "I believe in Shino's judgement, but I have my doubts. The Sinnoh Governments research labs are quite different than they were before war. The possibility that a modest group of humans bent on simply studying us with facsination remains seems far-fetched in my opinion. Maybe my extreme human distrust is guiding me blindly into my altered way of thinking," Tykii said, eyes steadfast on the lab down the path. She could feel no ominious air emmiting from it, but that didn't mean it wasn't what she thought. Many of the Sinnoh 'Labs' had remained empty of pokemon for years, as the ones they caught originally had finally sucome to the violent experiments and torment. The rest had scurried off. The humans believed Arceus would simply make more as the others died out, which was completely untrue.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura turned from Sandgem Town, to the entrance to Mesprit's cave. "Come on, guys," he said. "There's no time. Team Galactic is probably going in there to kidnap Mesprit! Let's go!"

Matt and Gust nodded. "Right," they said in unison. Aura ran up to the entrance. Two Team Galactic members were laying on the ground, unconscious.

"What happened here?" Aura said.

"I happened here," said a voice. He looked up. It was Ash, from before, at Azelf's cave! "I'm back. I wanna battle."

"No, Team Galactic is going in there to steal Mesprit!" Aura said. "We have to go in and stop them! Move!" He ran up, pushing Ash aside.

"Hey!" he said. "Go, Gastrodon!" He got on Gastrodon's back, and started chasing Aura across the water. Since this was the southern part of Sinnoh, the water was warm and soothing. It completely healed them of any damage done to them earlier.

"You'll never catch me, kid!" Aura said, using Extremespeed to run across the water, like he did the last two times. He soon got to land. A few seconds after, Ash did. But Aura was already inside.

"Oh, crap," Aura said, as he walked in. About a dozen Galactic Grunts were staring at him.

"Attack that Lucario!" said one. "Don't let the Boss get in, no matter what! Go, Purugly, Crobat, Sharpedo, and Toxicroak!"

He sent out all four of his Pokemon. The man must've been an Admin, as he had four Pokemon, as opposed to two. All the other members sent out two Pokemon, making a total of twenty eight Pokemon sent to attack them.

"Well.." Aura said. "Are you on our side now, Ash?" He turned back to Ash.

Ash nodded and smiled. "Yup," he said. "Go, Gastrodon, Torterra, Blaziken, Staraptor, Ambipom, and Pikachu!"

Aura smiled. This should be fun... he thought.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ looked at Ash, he was still stunned from seeing Regigigas and as always, silent. Well, What am I supposed to do? Talk to Pokemon? He asked himself, " So, You are the Pokemon Master... Ash?" AJ asked the Pokemon Trainer, Hoping deeply that Ash wouldn't recognize AJ as a killer. AJ looked towards Shaymin, AJ wished that Shaymin and Manaphy would speak more of the Being known as Darkrai, Or even more about Regigigas.

AJ remembered seeing alot more in his Book of Legends, Such as one named Cresselia and another Named Heatran, So the ones in order looked like this;

Azelf
    Uxie
    Mespirit
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Heatran
    Regigigas
    Giratina
    Cresselia
    Phione
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Darkrai
    Arceus

AJ could only read Two of the pages though, Azelf and Mespirit, why was that?

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura turned to AJ. "Oh," he said. "You're here too. Just don't get in my way. Dragon Pulse!" He put his hands together, and unleashed a powerful tornado of energy, knocking down a few Crobats.

"Wow, that's powerful," Gust said.

"I've been training," Aura said, using Aura Sphere on some Puruglies.

"You haven't trained one bit outside of battle!" Matt said. "The only training you've done is while fighting Team Galactic."

"Well, that seems to be working.." Aura said, laughing as he saw he already took out six Pokemon. "This is going easy."

"What is happening here?!" boomed a voice. Everyone stopped, and their eyes widened in fear. They knew who it was, and looked up. Cyrus was standing in the doorway.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Fayt, Yuki, and the Scyther followed Aura to the cave, noticing Team Galactic were inside.

"So Team Galactic is here huh? Well I'm going ahead. This time, revenge will be sweet," the Scyther said as he flew torwards the cave, just barely skimming the surface of the water. Eventually Yuki and Fayt followed, swimming across the water in order to reach the cave.

"So, this Team Galactic leader, you met him before?"

"Yea, at Snowpoint. It wasn't exactly a welcoming experience, and I doubt it'll be the same here," Fayt told Yuki. The cave was getting closer and closer, however some members of Team Galactic were found on the backs of their pokemon, flying above the cave and slowly swooping into the cave or rested at the border of the lake.

"Dang, this will be a bit difficult to escape from if that Cyrus doesn't decide to flee. Even so, I might as well exact a little bit of revenge on him instead of one of his minions," Fayt said. The Scyther quickly reached the cave, assaulting the members of Galactic who tried to flee. Hatred and disgust could of been seen in the eyes of the Scyther, who ruthlessly killed the members of Galactic who decided to catch him. Their limbs were sliced off, forcing them to do nothing until a pokemon or human aided them. Limbs were floating on the lake's surface, as the crystal clear water started to turn a red color.

"Wow, he's really pushing the limit... Hey Yuki, you're a ground-type right? I might need to KO him. Our objective is to stop the humans by preventing them to abuse us for power, not to kill every last one. I might hate humans, but it doesn't mean I'll kill any one I see," Fayt said.

"Yea, let loose your electricity. Shouldn't matter much when it comes to me, however I'm useless against a Scyther. Those scythes could easily cut off my legs or neck if he suddenly detected me as a threat. Plus that's a type of speed I'm afraid of dealing with... In a blink of an eye humans are dying left and right..."

A beam of electricity was sent flying at the Scyther, who quickly was KO'ed, while a few of the pokemon and trainers in the water were stunned. The Scyther's unconscious body was floating on the water, as the trainers near him decided it'd be better not to bother. Instead they focused their attention on Fayt, and started chucking Ultra Ball after Ultra Ball. They either missed or were sent hurling back at the trainer.

"Yuki, see if you can find a way to get the Scyther to an unoccupied part of the forest near the lake. It'll likely be a while before this ends, so once you get done, if you want to fight, come once the Scyther is safe," the Luxray told the Cranidos, who swimmed to the Scyther.

Fayt eventually reached the shore and quickly ran inside the cave once the trainers ran out of Poke'Balls. The few inside noticed that Fayt was a shining pokemon, as he was a Luxray with primarily orange/yellow skin instead of blue.

"This looks like one we can make good money off of if it isn't powerful enough. Capture it!" The grunts that weren't battling began to reach for their pokemon, only to be knocked unconscious by a well aimed Charge Beam. The few battling were paying attention to who were just knocked unconscious, didn't pay attention to the Luxray, but rather Cyrus who walked into the cavern as he made an unpleasent entrance, which attracted everyone's attention at least. The grunts looked at him as their eyes widened in fear.

"So their idiotic leader is back. Dang, now I wish that Scyther would've at least followed orders I planned to give before going on a rampage..."

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Tykii stared at Cyrus. He was emmiting a strange vibe, one that she could not shake from her senses. A well-meaning, yet cruel air surrounded him. She shook her head. How couldn't I have realized this before? Misunderstanding; such a complex state. Something happened to Cyrus; something that goes way back into the earlier years of his life. Nobody sane or untroubled would have such an outrageous, careless ambition, Tykii thought, staring more intently at the leader. His power drew these minions into him. Maybe, they are no different as well.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura heard people screaming, a slashing sound, and zapping. "Great," he said. "Sounds like that weird Scyther went on a killing spree.. At least Fayt dealt with him.."

"Aura look out!" Matt said. A Crobat was flying right at him. It used Aerial Ace, knocking him down. He was laying flat on his back.

"Ouch," Aura said. Then he got up, and raised his fists. "This is what happens when you mess with me! Dark Pulse!!" He shot a huge ball of dark energy at the Crobat, at least twice as big as the one he had used to kill the ghost Pokemon in the old Chateau. Most Pokemon nearby were knocked out. Cyrus smiled.

"Wonderful," he said. "You have grown nicely since I last saw you. And now that there's no legendary to stop me, I can go on with my plan of taking you.. Aura."

"What do you mean, no legendary?" Aura cried out. "And how do you know my name?"

"We succeded in capturing Mesprit," Cyrus laughed. "She was easy, since we got here before you.. And now, we're searching for the location of Azelf and Uxie." He looked up at AJ. "A human?" he said. He turned to Ash. "Another human? You are on the side of these insolent pests?"

"They're not pests!" Ash exclaimed. "And yes. We're on their side. Team Galactic and the Sinnoh Government are using Pokemon as slaves, as tools. But we are here simply, to stop the torment. We are here to finish this, and destroy Team Galactic once and for all. Starting with you." He pointed to Cyrus.

Cyrus started clapping slowly. "Nice little speech you made. But it's going to take more than a handful of Pokemon and two trainers to stop us. Men!" He turned to the defeated Grunts.

"Yes, sir?" they asked in unison.

"Begone!" Cyrus said. "I can handle these weak Pokemon alone. Go, Crobat, Toxicroak, Drapion, Arbok, Nidoking, and Nidoqueen!" He sent out six very powerful-looking Pokemon. They all bellowed their cry as they were sent into battle. "I have trained hard since we met in Snowpoint. And now Regigigas, or any other legendary can't possibly save you! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" He started laughing maniacally. The man was crazy. Aura gulped, as he prepared to have the battle of his life.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "So this team of his comprises of mainly posion types eh? Seems interesting, but this means I can't just go head on... Plus Nidoking and Nidoqueen are likely immune to my electricity. This will be difficult, however I should be able to find a way to take both of them down. However since you have psychic powers, it should be a little easier for you if you use them in moderation," Fayt said to Aura, before charging at the Nidoking, who generated flames and literally turned it's breath into fire.

Flamethrower... Dangerious, yet it's too early to decide apon the tactics this pokemon is using...

The Luxray's fangs turned an azure color, as he dashed right up the oversized Nidoking's arm, as he sunk his teeth in the forearm. The Nidoking cried in pain as Fayt let loose Crunch and quickly jumped off the arm as the Nidoking was using it's other half-frozen arm to try and grab Fayt. The Nidoqueen used Ice Beam on the Luxray, just barely missing, freezing the ground where the Luxray would've been knocked onto, frozen.

"One down for now," Fayt said before looking at the Nidoqueen, which caused a huge tidal wave to wash down on Fayt. It was controlled though, keeping it from harming anyone else. The Crobat began to charge torwards Fayt, only to be paralyzed by a well-timed Discharge attack. The water also amplified the attack, dealing enough damage to Crobat to sent it retreating for now.

"You're quite the rarity... Too bad I can't let you live long enough for our boss to capture you," the Arbok whispered to the Luxray before wrapping around the body, causing enough pain to disrupt an electrical charge. He let loose another charge of energy, shocking the Arbok and causing it to flee. However at the exact moment, the Nidoqueen charged at Fayt and grabbed him, before throwing him right at the Lucario, knocking them both to the wall as the Nidoqueen began using Flamethrower to thaw out it's frozen companion. The King of the group, having it's face thawed out, let loose a white beam aimed at Ash's Pikachu, barely missing. However the rodent was attacked shortly afterwards by the Nidoking's Water Pulse. The Pikachu was knocked onto the wall, however it quickly got up and shot electricity at the ground, as it destroyed rocks and boulders along it's way to both the Nidoking and Nidoqueen. They were shocked by the creature, and couldn't move well, due to paralysis

"Dang, they're quite strong... Those Nidoqueen and Nidoking definetely work together, so combination attacks will probably be their speciality. I need to find a way to knock them out if that Pikachu can't," Fayt said as he got up and charged torwards the two giants.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura looked up at the Nidoqueen and Nidoking. They were obviously a powerful pair. "OK.. I'm going to have to use my Psychic powers here," he said, then concentrated. Suddenly, a powerful headache wracked his mind, knocking him down. Aw, man... Not now.. he thought.

Nidoking ran up, grabbing Aura by the chest, and throwing him into the air. He was about to impale him with his horn, when Aura froze both of them with a Psychic attack. Nidoking's eye twitched. "What are you doing?" he said with fear.

"Psychic attack," Aura said, smiling.

"But you can't use Psychic!" Nidoking said, even more afraid.

"Tell that to Nidoqueen, who I'm about to knock out too," Aura laughed. Just then, Nidoking flew back into the wall, crushing it. He fell over, knocked out.

Aura landed safely on the floor, unharmed. "Well," he said. "That's one down.."

"You definetly are a poweful one..." Cyrus said in awe. "How did you obtain psychic abilities like that?"

"Mesprit gave them to me," Aura said. "before you kidnapped her." He looked back. Nidoqueen was charging up, about to use Superpower. Aura froze her easily, knocking her back into Nidoking, but she died, impaled on his horn.

"Wow.." Cyrus said. "That Lucario is demolishing my team. Two Pokemon are already out. How many will he take down?" Then, more loudly, he said, "It doesn't matter how much Pokemon you take down! I always have more! Minions!" Galactic Grunts ran in from outside the door, obviously watching the epic battle. "Send out your Pokemon."

"Yes, sir," they said in unison, and saluted. "They sent out Crobats, Toxicroaks, Drapions, Skuntanks, Arboks, and many other Poison Pokemon.

"Oh, great," Aura said. "We're vastly outnumbered. I already used a lot of my Psychic energy on the Nidos." He blinked, and became furious suddenly. "SCREW THIS!!" He said. "I don't need to depend on Psychic powers, Mesprit sent me as a gift! I can beat this by myself! Flash cannon!" He shot out a bright beam, and knocked down about 7 Pokemon. There were still dozens more.

"Dark Pulse!" Aura said, shooting a big ball of dark energy again. A few more were knocked out. Dammit, there are still too many.. he thought. "I'm not giving up! Flash Cannon!" He shot another beam of light, knocking out a half dozen.

A Crobat flew up, using Aerial Ace on him. He wasn't knocked down likearlier, but he was weakened. A Skuntank ran up, using Flamethrower. Aura dodged, and used Aura Sphere, knocking it out. I can't give up... he thought. Not after all I've been through.. One last Psychic attack. Just one more. The words "Just one more" echoed in Aura's mind, as he unleashed another blast of psychic energy, blasting all Pokemon, not named Drapion or Skuntank. Over half of the Pokemon were defeated.

Dead bodies of Pokemon lay slain on the floor. But yet, there were still more. Dozens of Skuntank and Drapion rose up, ready to kill Aura.

Dammit... Aura thought. I thought that would get all of them, but I forgot about the dark types. I'm almost out of energy. One last Aura Sphere.. One.. more..

But before he could use that Aura Sphere, the Lucario fell to the ground, unconscious. He was defeated.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "Not good here... Aura's knocked out cold, so I doubt he'll be in action for a while, we just have to help protect him," Fayt thought as he quickly dashed torwards the grunts and knocked them out cold with Discharge. The Drapion were at the frontlines, marching torward's their prey.

"Heh, dark type... I thought you were ground for a second... Well, I don't have to worry about you for a bit," the Luxray said as a huge wave of static rushed torwards the pokemon. The Drapion began to prepare for the attack, while the Crobat who were rushing in were knocked out cold. Eventually the massive attack KO'd most of the Drapion and Toxicroak. This only left the armada of Skuntank and Arbok, who were being assaulted from behind by Ash's various pokemon.

"We MUST defeat these fools! Get up and keep on fighting! We cannot let that Luxray defeat our pokemon, as we need that Lucario and the energy to get to Fullmoon Island," Cyrus screeched.

"You have your guard down, a bit too much for your own good... Next time, I recommend don't yelling at everyone," Fayt told the Team Galactic leader, even though he knew the human couldn't understand him. The Luxray charged at the admin, and knocked him down with a Charge Beam before attacking the Toxicroak that soon rushed to the human's side. Cyrus seemed to show no emotion, even after being nearly knocked unconscious.

"Why do you still proceed to resist us?" the Toxicroak asked before grabbing the shining pokemon by the neck and tossing him across the cavern.

This definetely isn't good. Even if we eliminate them all, it's near impossible they'll completely stop if they're this serious about us. We keep on knocking them out and more keep on coming... That Ash kid isn't helping. After noticing a bit of his pokemon, they're worn out as well...

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ watched the battle from a distance, AJ knew he wasn't a good pokemon battler, " I better help in another way..." AJ mumbled looking closely at Cyrus, the cause of the problem. AJ Thought of what he should do, AJ knew that bringing out a gun might be two extreme. AJ started to think of what he would do and made a descision.

AJ started to charge towards Cyrus at full throttle, Extending his hand slightly, AJ then Punched Cyrus with such force that Cyrus flipped over, AJ looked down at the Tyrant with disgust, Blood was dribbling out of his mouth and nose. AJ rose his leg and put his foot in a slam down position and slammed down his foots heel onto Cyruses Face, Preforming a Drop kick.

" Chew On That..."

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura was laying in the middle of the floor, fainted. He had never fainted before. He always won his battles, due to his increased strength of being caught and trained by a human. But now he was fainted. He wondered what was happening outside of his subconscious. He tried opening his eyes, but it didn't work. He tried moving, but that didn't work either. He felt frustrated.

"Hello, Aura," said a voice. "It is I, Azelf."

"Azelf?" Aura said. "Is Uxie there?"

"Yes, he is," Azelf said. "But he doesn't know I'm talking to you telepathically."

"But I thought you were too far away to telepathically speak to us," Aura said.

"Nah, it doesn't matter the distance," Azelf said. "So, you have fainted, it seems."

"I ran out of energy after using a Psychic attack," Aura said. "I only used it three times ever, but I fainted anyway. What happened?"

"You can only use it three times," Azelf replied. "If you had used it four times... you would've died. Consider yourself lucky, Aura."

"What's happening right now?" Aura asked. He was still seeing all black. "Are we winning?"

"It depends on what you mean by winning," Azelf said. "Your friends are killing many Galactic Pokemon. But they, too are getting weaker by the second. Team Galactic has stolen so many Pokemon, and they're using them all now. Your friends have already killed hundreds of Pokemon, but there are still hundreds of more."

"Heal me," Aura suddenly said, determined.

"What..?" Azelf said, taken aback at this request.

"I said, heal me," Aura said. "You have healing powers, right?"

"Yes, but.." Azelf said. "I haven't healed for hundreds of years. It's very dangerous. It has the power to kill."

"Do it.." Aura said, determination in his voice.

Azelf sighed. "All right." He put out his arms, and he started glowing. Then a white light came toward Aura, and he started glowing. He kept glowing for about thirty seconds. Then he opened his eyes and sat up. Azelf sighed with relief. "It worked.." he said.

Aura laughed and stood up. "Haha, I feel great!" he said. "I feel better than before I started fighting!"

"The healing effect does that," Azelf said, smiling. "You will be stronger than before you started fighting, but it won't last. You have to defeat the enemies quickly. I'm also giving you the Psychic powers, only unlimited."

"Wait, couldn't Mesprit have done that before?" Aura asked. No answer. "Dammit!" he said. "Gone again!"

Years
  • He stood right in front of me. I could see the Team Galactic grunt in his hiding spot. I knew he hid there because I was standing right behind him, and he hadn't noticed. He had his tranquilizer aimed, ready to fire. I strained, trying not to make noise and at the same time, trying to see what it was he was trying to hit. It was a Luxray. A strange colored Luxray at that.

I got so caught up with the features that I completely forgot what the grunt was doing. In a last attempt before the grunt could shoot, I shouted, "Hey!" Of course, I knew that the human was not going to understand my language, but it gave the same effect. The human turned around, surprised to find me there. And I went ahead a slammed a bawled up claw on his head, knocking him out. So there was one out already.

Was this the right place? Is this where I am supposed to be? I looked in my mind, trying to find the traces of where I should be. The Lucario was not appearing anywhere. But then, as I slowly walked nearer to the battle, I saw it unconscious on the floor. I was unsure of whether this was the right Lucario or some other one.

I looked over myself, unsure of what to do next. An idea had emerged, but I was still unsure of it. It was one way to find if this was the right Lucario; I had to somehow get into his mind, and ask. Would that even be possible? I mean, I guess I can say I was a little bit of a psychic type now, but not all the way. I was not sure if such an attack would work. But I tried.

I squinted, trying to get the Lucario in my mind. But then I realized I did not have to, as he began to wake from his unconsciousness. I sighed. It saved some trouble. But wait, could I…read his mind? I was still unsure of that. So I decided to test it out. If I did not get a reply telepathically, then I either had the wrong Lucario or just plain did not have the ability to speak like that.

Hello? I asked through my mind.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Hello? said a voice. Aura looked up. He still felt better than when he started fighting. He saw a Sandslash. This must've been Larne.

You're the Sandslash Mesprit said would come, Aura said. You're Larne. I'm Aura, and we're in a bit of a situation. Team Galactic wants us dead. So, we're fighting them, in the hopes of surviving and saving Pokemon-kind.

Aura got up. He realized that if he was awake, he didn't have to speak telepathically. "We might need some help," he said out loud. Then he ran up and used Force Palm on a Purugly, knocking it out. Blood ran from its mouth as it was slammed into the Lucario's palm. It fell over, and soon died.

Aura sensed a Crobat coming up, and used his Psychic powers to knock it down. There were still a few dozen Pokemon left. Aura was still full of energy, probably unlike the others. This would be the fight of a lifetime, if they survived.

He ran up, and used Dark Pulse on a few Arboks, knocking them aside, and then found the real prize: Another Nidoking and Nidoqueen. These must've been the real ones Cyrus had. he never would've put them out into battle unless there was something extreme going on. And this counted as extreme.

Aura used his psychic powers once more, picking up the duo and slamming them into each other. They both fell down, dead. "Nidoking and Nidoqueen.." said a voice. Aura turned around. It was Cyrus. "You killed them..." He raised his fist.

"I'll kill you!!" he screamed, punching Aura in the face. Aura flew back, and landed flat on his back. He got up, and spat out blood. "You killed my Pokemon!" Cyrus ran toward Aura, kicking his in the chest.

Aura fell back, weakened by the blow. "This should be interesting," he said, getting up. "No human is strong enough to kill me. I'll show you why you want me so much.. Psychic Attack!" He raised Cyrus into the air with his mind, freezing the Boss's movements.

"I could kill you easily right now," Aura said, starting to crush the Boss with his mind. Cyrus moaned with pain. "EXTRASENSORY!!" Aura screamed and started killing him.

Cyrus screamed with agony. Suddenly, Nidoking ran up, and used Poison Jab on Aura, an attack that usually wouldn't work. Aura fell over again, his back slashed. Cyrus fell down unconscious.

Aura rolled over. "You protect a human that is using you as a tool?" he said, coughing up blood. "He is using you as a slave to kill the legendaries. You're with him for that. He doesn't love you. He wants you for your strength."

"Shut up!" the Nidoking shouted, smacking him across the face.

"Fine then," Aura said, pivoting his legs, and tripping the Nidoking. The Pokemon's massive skull smashed against the metal floor, and he was dead. Aura got up, and brushed himself off. "I tried to warn him.." he said.

Aura turned around, and was face to face with a gun. Cyrus was standing there, with a gash across his chest. He was dying. But he also was holding a gun to Aura's head. Aura smiled. "Silly human," he said, freezing Cyrus. "Tricks are for Pokemon." Then he slammed Cyrus into the wall, killing him.

Years
  • I found the events being played in front of me very strange. For one, my mind first held the images of blood. Blood on the walls, blood on the ones who did not breathe anymore, a.k.a., dead. I could handle some blood. But then again, creating major bloodshed for no reason was not my type of attack. There had to be a reason for this; I was sure of this. For now, I just had to assume that this is what everyone was doing.

Immediately, I began my rush towards the center. The first thing I noticed was the fact that there were a lot of Pokémon around the room. I got confused for a moment, unsure of exactly what the enemy I was looking for was. When I saw the Lucario take out that one human in the room, I figured that those had to be the enemies; the ones that I needed to concentrate on destroying. On killing if it came to that point.

Now, a question reached my mind; did the humans have Pokémon out of their Pokéballs? If they did, then this would prove to be a very hard battle on deciding who was on my side, and who was not. For now, I did not have this in my mind. I had the humans that I was going to destroy in my mind. I first attacked a grunt. Sure, the grunt was about to order his Arbok to attack me. I did not allow him to finish the order; I slashed him across the stomach, taking him down.

I did not attack another human; I instead rushed to the side of the Lucario Aura, who had spoken to me telepathically. "Who's on our side?" I asked. This was most likely unnecessary, considering that the humans suddenly stopped. Was there something wrong? I looked at the body that Aura had just ruined. Oh, I see it now. Leader. I could tell; he looked different from the grunts.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura smiled. "I think this is gonna get more interesting," he said.

"He killed the Boss!" said a Grunt. "What do we do now?"

"I'll tell you what you do!" said a voice. "Kill those damn Pokemon! Kill them no matter what happens!"

Everyone looked up. It was one of the Admins of Team Galactic. Saturn. "Administator Saturn, sir!" said the grunts. "That Lucario killed the Boss!"

"I see," Saturn said, walking slowly down the stairs. "This one might be useful for our plans.. Kidnap him."

"The Boss already tried that, sir," said a Grunt. "The Pokemon are too much."

"I don't care," Saturn said. "Ignore the others; rush that Lucario!" All the Pokemon and humans screamed with anger, running toward Aura and Larne.

"Well, this isn't good," Aura said. "At least Azelf gave me unlimited powers.. Extrasensory attack!" Aura used his psychic energy to freeze every Galactic human and Pokemon in the room. He smiled. "Hmm, I didn't think that one would work," he said.

The Lucario snapped his fingers. Suddenly, every member of Team Galactic was being thrown into the walls by some unseen force. They had no idea what was going on. A Lucario couldn't have psychic powers! But this one did. "So, Extrasensory attack, eh?" Saturn said, walking up. Aura looked at him warily. "Don't worry, I'm not going to attack you," Saturn said. "I don't bite. Well, unless you like that sort of thing.."

Aura wasn't listening. He had used Force Palm. But Saturn dodged, and grabbed Aura's wrist. "I'm not stupid. I'm better at dodging attack than Cyrus too. You'll lose easy, if you insist on battling me." Saturn squeezed Aura's wrist, hard. Aura felt like his wrist would break. He jumped up, and tried to kick Saturn, but the admin dodged, letting go of Aura's wrist.

"Looks like you just won't give up.." Saturn sighed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back