• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh: The final region???

Ult.Strike.

'Life is tough, get a helmet!'
Years
  • There's a rumor that Sinnoh is the final region in Pokemon because Arceus is the creator. They might make one more Pokemon game to make a Sinnoh trio, but after that all of the coming up games will be in made-up lands.
    Is this the end of Pokemon Anime?

Years
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats funny.I highly doubt that its the final.As long as pokemon is still popular with kids,it'll never end.Which mean the pokemon in future generations will be much more lame and less original.And where exactly did you hear this rumor?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats funny.I highly doubt that its the final.As long as pokemon is still popular with kids,it'll never end.Which mean the pokemon in future generations will be much more lame and less original.And where exactly did you hear this rumor?

Probably from another person on this board or on Serebii.

Pokemon is currently longer than the Dragonball series (including Z and GT), which makes it the longest Anime ever produced. I doubt they're going to stop just because they have another Pokemon god. When you think about it, most of the Legendary Pokemon are like Gods in various mythologies. This is just another example of one. You watch, Arceus is the so-called creator of Pokemon, but there'll be a Pokemon that's moreso in the next Region.

If there's one thing Pokemon loves, it's plot holes. There's more holes in the plot than there are in swiss cheese. So based on that, they could theoretically keep this up indefinitely. And that, my friends, is the only real plausible Pokemon Theory.

Years
  • Probably from another person on this board or on Serebii.

Pokemon is currently longer than the Dragonball series (including Z and GT), which makes it the longest Anime ever produced. I doubt they're going to stop just because they have another Pokemon god. When you think about it, most of the Legendary Pokemon are like Gods in various mythologies. This is just another example of one. You watch, Arceus is the so-called creator of Pokemon, but there'll be a Pokemon that's moreso in the next Region.

If there's one thing Pokemon loves, it's plot holes. There's more holes in the plot than there are in swiss cheese. So based on that, they could theoretically keep this up indefinitely. And that, my friends, is the only real plausible Pokemon Theory.

I thought Detective Conan was the longest anime ever produced. Don't worry, as Pokemon is a definite long-runner. As long as we got new gamers, it will stay.

...Until it becomes no longer marketable. Heh.

And I do second what you said. Since they made Arceus, well, God, how will they top themselves in Gen V? Oh, well, they'll find a way.

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
  • I thought Detective Conan was the longest anime ever produced. Don't worry, as Pokemon is a definite long-runner. As long as we got new gamers, it will stay.

And I do second what you said. Since they made Arceus, well, God, how will they top themselves in Gen V? Oh, well, they'll find a way.

PokeTitans, or they'll bring in many Pokegods that coincidentially resemble the Nordic Pantheon

*grins evily at the thought of a PokeOdin or a PokeThor*

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Most chances are that it will take a while for it to finally be over. It is making more cash then the franchise ever did. Plus more generations of people are getting interested in Pokemon. Nintendo is very creative, they will find a way to get more money out of the series.

@Charaxes: Detective Conan only has 504 episodes while Pokemon has 550.

@SBaby: The longest anime ever produced is Sazae-San which has 1820 episodes and still going.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • I would like it to be thend of the series soon. Years ago I was reading in one Pokemon mag and it said they will great 15 Movies and I was like thats loads.. and this was when only 2 was done, so now it has reached 10 and 11 this year, I hope it will go up to 15 seasons and 15 movies and then ends with the anime, doesnt mean it will stop creating Pokemon games :D

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Here's how I think it goes down, or at least how I would like it to happen.

Ash's Projected Team for end of Sinnoh series:
    Pikachu, Infernape, Turtwig, Staraptor, Gliscor, Buizel

Ash goes on to defeat Paul and Nando in Sinnoh League. Ash finally is a Master. Goes to the Battle Island with Brock and Dawn. (Or whatever the thing is from Platinum.) he beats all of the new Island Brains or whatever. They offer him a job as a brain like in the Battle Frontier. This time, he accepts.

The show ends. Or in other words, Ash's show ends.

However, if Nintendo decides to make a Fifth Generation game, they get a new protagonist. Th new show would feature characters from the other show and then everything is hunky-dory.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    oooh! good idea i hate ash and his thunder bolts under his eyes.
    and i HATE! pikachu.

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • I personally think they will continue making games .. they only have made more money from the rpg ones, why would they stop making such a money loaded franchise? .. if they did there not that smart and i should be running nintendo lol

There will be another series .. theres alot more colors they have to go through first .. =P .. like purple.. black and white .. even pink, its endless.

Vie

Years
  • I doubt. there are so many guys, which cant wait for a new region...and they pay, so nintendo might not have another choice.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • I thought Detective Conan was the longest anime ever produced. Don't worry, as Pokemon is a definite long-runner. As long as we got new gamers, it will stay.

But Mew was thought of as the "top legendary" for Kanto, Johto, AND Hoenn, no one topped it until Arceus. So I think it'd be a few generations until they'd have to top it. (if it lasts that long, that is...)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well arceus is the alpha so technically the omega still is missing. The omega creates the eplha which creates everything. so it could be a while. Alsoa new generation of trainers would make it gay like they did to yugioh. No offence I love the crds but jaden stinks. Anyeh thats my opinion.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • Well arceus is the alpha so technically the omega still is missing. The omega creates the eplha which creates everything. so it could be a while. Alsoa new generation of trainers would make it gay like they did to yugioh. No offence I love the crds but jaden stinks. Anyeh thats my opinion.

O_o Who says they'll follow that idea, though? XD

Back