• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinto VS Hoeto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Obruere means to overwhelm, destroy

and Praeceps Lascivus means "Devil May Cry", which as it says, would even make a demon cower XD

Hey Sumner, I'm not to sure, but I don't think I've seen that many 6'4" 13 year olds weighing in at 220 lbs. And your weapon (though interesting) appears to be like mine (not that that is bad, just pointing out that it is like a Naginata).

As for Game Over, his name means something like "the envious/malacious stream that is put into motion". Reminds me of a torrent (of power), kind of thing XD. His Pokemon's name is "Lizard".

I'll probably name my Pokemon later (unless if you want me to do so now).

Years
    You can either nickname it now or post that in your first post later =) (I'll put more info about first posts up...well, once everything is settled)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Okay making its name Haurire (figurative meaning of to devour).

And I made a mistake, it is actually Devil May Care, but little changes, perhaps it could be that the blade would only come to attention to those that are more powerful, and understanding of the blade's power or something XD

Years
    Alright, I'll update that name =) And guess what everyone? The final NPC is almost done! Yursh, that's right! RP should be starting sometime today.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Sweet, and it looks like it is somewhat similar to Mike's RP, in that we won't have to wait for everyone to post, as it seems like we're dealing with NPCs first, amirite? XD

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    I know I'm in the editing process i was hoping I could've made a 16 year old and I could easily back up the reason hes 16 but yeahs... I was 6ft tall at 13 so why cant a magical ninja with Pokemon be 6'4...? Anyways I know it sounds similar but my weapon is very different in reality.. Ill try to draw a crappy diagram lol... Actually screw that trust me though tey are different weapons... And I might even change it later my SU wont be complete until i get enough time today... It will be done by tonight...

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I know I'm in the editing process i was hoping I could've made a 16 year old and I could easily back up the reason hes 16 but yeahs... I was 6ft tall at 13 so why cant a magical ninja with Pokemon be 6'4...? Anyways I know it sounds similar but my weapon is very different in reality.. Ill try to draw a crappy diagram lol...

Ah okay, I just thought it was a rare occurance (or almost non-existent). Because I'm not even 6' tall :(

Can the blade be hidden within the shaft portion? And I hope when in use it locks properly XD Don't want it being all flimsy and useless, hehe.

What I like about mine myself is that I can still use both ends (blunt and blade).

On a side note, I'd love to draw what my character looks like, and what he weilds, but unfortunately, I cannot draw.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Haha, hey Feign, you know, Scarecrow and I actually were talking about the Feraligatr name too, and I found it meant lizard too! Although, at first I didn't look hard enough and almost thought it meant strong upper arm, haha. But, I guess the point is...I beat you to it, man. I apologize most sincerely, for I had a need to brag about something completely pointless. You understand, of course?

Years
    GO TO THE NORMAL THREAD! WE'VE OFFICIALLY STARTED! Any questions just post 'em here ^^
    Oh and the weather report was brought to you by Jafar ^^

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Damn straight it was!
    Oh and I pity the lads that are stuck with Jazz... Pity them indeed.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha, hey Feign, you know, Scarecrow and I actually were talking about the Feraligatr name too, and I found it meant lizard too! Although, at first I didn't look hard enough and almost thought it meant strong upper arm, haha. But, I guess the point is...I beat you to it, man. I apologize most sincerely, for I had a need to brag about something completely pointless. You understand, of course?

Rofl XD Well I guess I neglected to notice.

But oh well

*uses confuse ray on swiftSwim*

EDIT: Just a quick question, will we battle another pokemon and their trainer when we have the pokemon battle? Right now, it sort of sounds like that my own character would battle against a pokemon.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Postered, I hope it's okay XD Quite long too, which is always nice XD

Now just to wait for everyone else :P XD

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yep XD

Thanks.

My favourite part was giving my opponent a shield and flail XD Not that those are necessarily bad weapon choices... but...

Also for the pair ups, do we get paired with someone from the opposite region?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ah okay. Hehe, my character is going to have a tough time pairing with anyone XD

I'm kind of wondering if and when my character should ever play the "commander's son" card, would be kind of interesting how that might turn out.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Whoa, I missed a lot in this OOC thread... *feels left out* I would have been glad to help out with the NPC work, but seeing as it's kinda too late to "apply" for that...

Well anyway, for the third part of the exam, I kind of took a guess... I figure it was like a sparring contest, because obviously nobody's going to be killing anyone in this exam (or at least I hope not). Then again, if it is a sparring contest, then throwing kunai would have been inappropriate... I don't know. Maybe it's like a Pokemon battle; it's okay to hurt, but not to kill.

A fairly n00bish question: Did the Rookies receive their Pokemon yet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back