• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skarm or Bliss

Skarm or Bliss

• Skarmory

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Blissy

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • I hate both of 'em

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Skarmory has some defense but a good Fighting type Pokemon like Machamp could easily defeat Blissey.

Oversoul

Quiet you.
    Years
  • Skarmory has some defense but a good Fighting type Pokemon like Machamp could easily defeat Blissey.

Blissey used Switch.

Anyway, Bliss is the best special wall in the game really whereas all Skarm really has to set it apart from the other good physical walls (Donphan, Weezing etc) is Spikes and, at a stretch the resistances that the Steel typing give it.

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • Alakazam.......................Uhm sorry offtopic (lol)
    i'll choose Skarmory
    Because it can PAWN!!!RARW

Shiraishi

Orz
    Years
  • Blissey used Switch.

Anyway, Bliss is the best special wall in the game really whereas all Skarm really has to set it apart from the other good physical walls (Donphan, Weezing etc) is Spikes and, at a stretch the resistances that the Steel typing give it.

It can fufill an incredible amount of roles on a team: physical wall/spiker/phazer. Thats personally why I use it x.x

Back