• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skaterdude's Shop. Giving out UT pokemon. Trading Events, Shinies, Ev'd, and more!!!

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    So would you be interested in trading it for the Lucky Egg?
    I can offer up to 2 of them for this Lugia^^

Sorry, but not at all I just got all the lucky eggs I need for basically nothing in return. I'd still be willing to trade tho if you have something good to give me.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
  • would you trade your shiny modest jarichi for my shiny modest magenet pull magemite with ivs of (17/31/31/31/10/31)? just wondering....

gruntrebel

THE WORLD IS YOURS!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    I was wondering if I could get a free gible or chimchar? I'm not every done with the story yet but I like those pokemon... I could offer you the male eevee you get from the story if that is anything? If I had any females I would give em up. Sorry but thanks for considering it.

Friend Code: 4812-5483-3680

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    would you trade your shiny modest jarichi for my shiny modest magenet pull magemite with ivs of (17/31/31/31/10/31)? just wondering....

Yea that sounds good. Do you want a shiny timid Misdreavus? I have one and can trade you if you are interested

I was wondering if I could get a free gible or chimchar? I'm not every done with the story yet but I like those pokemon... I could offer you the male eevee you get from the story if that is anything? If I had any females I would give em up. Sorry but thanks for considering it.

Friend Code: 4812-5483-3680

I can just give them to you. PM me as a reminder.

Last edited:
    Back