• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skin color

What skin color do you have naturally?

• Albino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pale white

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • White

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Lighter olive/"ordinary"

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Darker olive/light brown

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Brown

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Dark brown, but I'm not African

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Ebony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (anemic?)

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Im African-American and Im not like the extremely dark brown and not the light brown either, so I will just say Im regular brown.

Years
  • I'm white...
    I don't care about skin colors but some people always tell me to go out into the sun so I get a lil bit browner but why do they care about me at all?! Besides I'm outside every day.
    I'm blond and it's normal to have a light-colored skin color then...

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • ...Doesn't being anemic mean you have an iron deficiency? What does that have to do with your skin color? XD;

I'm white, but not like, "paper-white," and I tan pretty well in the summer (I don't burn). I guess I could be considered an "olive" color, but...not really.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I put other because i have the skin disease Vitiligo, which means part of my skin lack pigments (pigments are the things that give our skin colour), so goes white in some places. Any body with any skin colour can get it. I have basically a common white skin colour, with a few white "blobs" here and there. The de - pigmented patches aren't very visible, but you can still see that my skin colour is more than two kinds of white.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    Uh, I've never been told I was pale, or really tan, so I guess... White? It takes a little while to tan, but not as long as some people...

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    im white, with a semi-tan
    its sorta weird.

Back