• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skulls and Pokeballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    (OOC: No intended Char control, but since Ninetails hasnt posted about joining the group, and the RPG is dieing, ima go ahead and pretend again)

"Well, then! We are all set!" Temper said. "Since we have to leave tommorow, why don't you guys stay at my place for the night?"
    "Tikemper Tike Tike!" Agreed Tikemper.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
  • "Thanks, after all this traveling, it will be good to be able to sleep without a root jutting in your back, or sand in your sleeping bag," Rain says with a sigh.

Ruby glances at her watch. "Umm, I have to use the, uhh, bathroom," she says, rushing off somewhere.

Rain glances at her watch, and shrugs. Two hours, right on the mark, you'd think those darn Rockets could make it a little less stressfull, she thinks as Ruby returns after a minute.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Warning 1
    Please make all posts a minimum of one paragraph.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    "How far away is your house?" Brian asked Temper.

"It's about 3 kilometers east of here." replied Temper.

"Well I can drive all 7 of us there within a few minutes.....hold on, sorry Firestorm, I'll have to recall you or there won't be enough room for us trainers."

"That's fine with me, as long as you let me out when we get to Templar's home. Go ahead." Firestorm replied as Brian drew an empty Pokeball recalled Firestorm into it, and replaced it on his belt.

"There's still 6 people here, do any of you have flyers? There are only 5 seats in my Impreza. One of you will have to follow us on a flyer." said Brian.

Last edited:

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    (OOC: TEMPER, as in angry, or short tempered, and just a reminder, one paragraph posts and no character controll. I dont want the topic removed,)

"Ill ride on my Donkarasu, so I can show you the way there" Replied Temper. He let out his pokemon and whent back to the drink table one last time. "Sorry, thirsty" He said coming back, grape soda cluched in his hand. "Tikem Tikem Tike!" Tikemper said in an anoyed voice. He started at the door, and almost made it but Temper recalled him. "So... we leaving?"

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • OOC: So far, everyone's joining only one group... I think it's time I make another. So that means we have a group of six and a group of one...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <"Nobody seems to be coming near us..."> Kirlia noticed as she saw the other members joining up already.
    <"What, does nobody like us?"> Kinter wondered.
    "I don't blame them if that's true," Kelsey commented. "Maybe it's Celia's curse that does it--many times it's given me a rather negative aura..."
    <"So does that mean we are looking for this Pokemon by ourselves?"> Kinter clarified.
    <"Who cares, we can handle it,"> Harmonique reassured, casually igniting a small black flame as she spoke.
    "Well, if that is the case," Kelsey concluded, "then I think we should look for supplies and such. That is why I brought this big purple bag..."
    Kelsey indicated a faded purple sack-like bag she wore over her shoulder.

<"Wait..."> Kirlia suggested before Kelsey started to leave, <"shouldn't one of us stay behind in case someone wants to join us?">
    "Oh, you don't want to pick out what berries you want?"
    <"Oh, you're picking out berries too?"> Kinter asked. She and Kirlia were kind of picky about which berries they liked.
    <"I can stay behind,"> Harmonique offered. <"Food is not a necessity for me. I'll let you know when someone wants to join us.">

With that, the three K's (Kelsey, Kinter, Kirlia) went out to a marketplace they passed on the way into Fortree City. Harmonique stayed behind and watched the activity in the rest of the group.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: If you don't want to join an already large group, Kelsey currently has no one to go with. Just talk to Harmonique if you're interested. Therefore, I give the brief permission to bunny Harmonique. Just know that she's not excessively social, but not mean either.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    OOC: Looks like I've been playing too much Starcraft. Sorry for slight chracter control, I picked at random a trainer who would ride shotgun.

"All right, let's go." Brian turned to face the other trainers "Temper will lead us on his Donkarasu and we'll follow him in my Impreza". Brian got into the driver's seat and buckled up the 5-point racing harness, while the other trainers got in the Impreza, took their seats, and buckled up. Looking to his left, Jason, who decided to ride shotgun, had trouble strapping himself in. Brian quickly reached over and showed Jason how to buckle up the 5-point harness so Jason or anyone else in the car who wanted to ride in the passenger seat in the near future could do it quickly and without assistance.
    Brian then started up the tuned EJ25T, put the car in gear, and flashed the car's xenon headlamps to indicate to Temper that he was ready to go. He pulled out of the parking lot and followed Temper through the midday traffic.

Last edited:

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    "Lets go, Donkarasu!" Temper yelled out, and off they flew. They cut through the sky like hot butter, and the Impreza drove close behind. At last they were at his house, and Temper recalled his Donkarasu. After a nice large meal, and a few video games, it was 9:00. "I suggest we should get to bed, we wanna be top condission for the Oceanfield"

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • Rain nods. "Where do we sleep?" She asks, glancing over at Ruby, nightime when she was asleep was one of the few times Ruby couldn't stay in human form, some problem with the reprograming of her genetic code that scientists had done. I'm suprised they haven't raised the question about Ruby yet, she certainly is different, but she's one of the few friends I've had since the incident with Lance, she thinks.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    "The basement is one large room, so Alakea* set up a bunch of beds down there. Its a little messy but not in the far corner, so the beds are there" Temper replied. He then lead the group downstairs and into the far corner. He showed them the beds, there was one extra, and told them to choose. "Pick any one you want" he said, laying back on his own.

(Alakea is Temper's wife)

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "Thank you, for everything," Rain says, and places her bag on the floor next to her bed, and removes her trench coat, revealing her pale skin beneath, but there's something odd, black marks seem to run along her arms.

Ruby yawns, and shakes her head. "I'm greatfull for the offer, but because of a small, problem, I have I can't sleep in a bed," she says, remembering last time she tried sleeping in a human bed, she broke it.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I had followed the group running forgetting to ask for a ride in the car, I frowned and sent out hourglass "Hourglass, Transform!" I yelled as it transformed into a majestic Pidgiot, I boarded his wings and followed the car. After arrival I went inside and started to actully relax and just chill out. When Nine O' clock hit and he showed us our beds, I remembered a question that would probally be a good one to ask with my bladder issues, "where the bathroom?"

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    OOC: AJ, if you're making a currently out-of-sync IC post, at the very least slap a time stamp on it indicating how long ago it took place compared to the previous post. Temper, I apologize in advance for the character control.

Just as Temper was about to address Ruby's concerns, he saw Brian and Firestorm coming downstairs with their bags.

"Hey Brian, Firestorm, where have you been for the past hour?" Asked Temper.

"We've been in the garage performing last-minute checks on the Impreza for tommorrow's conditions." Brian replied. Even with the Impreza's outstanding track record and reliability, the types of terrain encoutered between the start point and Ocianfield meant that Brian could not afford to take any chances with the car's driver-controlled suspension system and its engine's ECU controller. "We're going to inspect and perform the required maintenance on our weapons, so we apologize in advance if we inadvertantly keep anyone awake." They sat down besides 2 adjacent beds, opened up their bags and extracted their assault rifles, an HK 33KEA3 for Brian, and an HK 416 for Firestorm

"That's fine," replied Temper "Ruby, you said that you can't sleep in a bed. May I ask why?"

Brian and Firestorm failed to hear Ruby's answer as they extracted boxes of 5.56mm NATO rounds began loading the magazines for their rifles. After completely loading them, Brian took one of the loaded 40-round magazines, slapped it into the HK33's mag housing, and racked the charging handle to chamber a round. Firestorm then took one of the loaded 30-round M16-type magazines and slapped it into the HK416 mag housing, racked the charging handle, and ensured that the round was fully seated by tapping the bolt assist. After all their weapons had been checked, they replaced them in their original places, took off their kevlar vests, and went to bed.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Warning 2
    Please make all posts a minimum of one paragraph.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Bijou~ Paragraph = four sentences.

Also, Im going to put this RPG on its own forums so we don't have to post a paragraph when its impossible. See my sig for details.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • (Umm, Bijou, I really don't like arguing with moderators, but technicaly he is right, a paragraph is typically 4 sentences.)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mmmhmm. It typically is four sentences. Would you like me to edit all my warnings and change it to 'four lines' instead of paragraphs? I don't know if that would clarify or not.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Great, so now this is on a completely different site? Sorry, if that's the case I'll have to quit this RPG.

Lesson Learned: RPGs that allow at least some bunnying are generally better.
    Another Lesson Learned: Never make your RPG posts less than four lines.

(Heh, my computer screen's pretty wide, so four lines to me is longer than normal... but oh well)

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Note: It is starting from the same point.

Bijou, you may lock this if you want. And you should post four lines in your warnings from now on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back