• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sleep

Years
  • I have to get up at around 6:00 am or 6:20 (depending on if I feel like sleep is more important than not having to rush) on school days, and so I usually go to bed from anywhere between 10:00 pm - 12:00 pm. On weekends I'll stay up until 1:00 am or 2:00 am and usually wake up at around 10:00 am. Sometimes earlier though due to what my body is used to :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I get around 8 hours a night, actually. Sometimes 7, and when I only get 6 I really start to feel the lack of sleep the day after. I think it's a thing you get used to though - last year 6 hours was common for me every night, 7 at most. I didn't feel like I lacked sleep much. But I tell myself I feel better when I get into bed before midnight and get up around 8. On the days my lectures/labs begin at 13 I get up at 9 :3 That's nice.

So basically, 7-8 hours a night seems optimal for me for an efficient life~ Sometimes I stay up laaate like til 3 or 4 in the morning, but I also don't get up until later the day after.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I get about 5-7 hours, depending on what the outlook is for the day. I'm a heavy sleeper, so when I sleep for 5 hours, it'll feel like I slept 10 and I'll feel greeeeeeat when I get to either work or school.

In that case I really should stop doing that. xD 8 hours of sleep is good for your health yup yup.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I usually get around eight hours of sleep a day. After going to bed at four in the morning, I tend to just wake up around noon, and that's good enough for me. Saturday nights into Sunday mornings, I get little sleep like maybe a half-hour or so because my entire schedule gets flipped around. It's not a fun thing to work when you're that exhausted.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I usually get anywhere from 6-4 hours of sleep during the week. Thanks to my minor insomnia, however, I don't fall asleep in class. So, I guess it counts as a benefit and a curse. On the weekends I'll usually get eight hours. I hold any sleep precious to me since my insomnia gets worse if I'm not on a schedule. Over the summer there will be times where I go 48 hours without sleeping, and that's not very much fun.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • I get anywhere from 3 to 12 hours a night. When I have to get up early, it's usually around 3-4 hours (since I can't usually fall asleep before 3am, usually later). When I don't have to get up early, I sleep in till midday or later, thus resulting in around 10-12 hours of sleep.

Years
    • US
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    I usually get 8-9 hours of sleep. I hate my sleeping schedule but it's so difficult for me to fix it. I sleep at 5-6 a.m and wake up at 1-2 p.m. I then go to class from 3-9 p.m and I have the rest do what I want which is usually play video games while watching something on Netflix. I can't complain but, well, waking up at that time makes me feel like something's wrong with my life.

Lord Kraith 2

Старый Сергей
    Years
  • I usually get 8-9 hours of sleep. I hate my sleeping schedule but it's so difficult for me to fix it. I sleep at 5-6 a.m and wake up at 1-2 p.m. I then go to class from 3-9 p.m and I have the rest do what I want which is usually play video games while watching something on Netflix. I can't complain but, well, waking up at that time makes me feel like something's wrong with my life.

You have easy major?

Ok, I get 4-7 hours sleep and 4 near test days. So I no have good sleep.

Years
  • I always average at least 6.5-7.5 hours of sleep, and if I'm lucky, I try my best to get a full 8 hours of sleep. Typically I go to bed between 9 and 9:30, sometimes past though when I'm busy with other things, and under rare circumstances I go to bed before 9pm if I'm really tired.

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • I sleep around 8:30-9:30 PM during weekdays and 11:00 PM during weekends. On weekends I wake up at 5:30 AM to get ready for school which is 7:00 in the morning.

So I usually get the 8 hour sleep that I need xD

stp

ShootThePuck
    Years
  • Fluctuates. A lot. I always tell myself I'm going to go to bed at 9 but that never really happens because I get distracted easily and lose track of time. Normally I get six to eight hours, but on bad days where I can't fall asleep, it's more like four to five hours.

It's bad because I am not a morning person and have trouble staying awake in the morning without a lot of sleep. I probably need to take a week or two and just get a lot of hours because I'm pretty sure I'm becoming sleep deprived. c_c

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • On average, I get about 4 hours of sleep a day. I have insomnia and I work, so I sleep very little, and my body has adjusted to run on just 4 hours of sleep. I might get a nap in every now and then, but that isn't likely.

Back