• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: SLOWpoke?

Years
    Well, Jasmine is the best Johto Gym Leader. And the sexiest too, after Clair. But probably the most beautiful.

I think Slowpoke's pretty good, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY GIVE ME BACK MY THEME CHOICES.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Aww, the avatars in profiles aren't Slowpokey. :( But hey, if they did put the Slowpoke avvies in profile avatars, this site would be too awesome and stuff up badly.

LayZee_in_charge

Thinker....hmmm
    Years
    i thought the site changed its whole look and replaced it to this permantly....glad thats not the case.....slowpokes cool thou...just not feelin' the pinknesss

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I am loving the little ironic joke.
    But I am also loving the irony of all the people not understanding the little ironic joke. 'Tis very ironic.

Anyways, I actually really like the theme without the jumbled up forums :P

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Love it. :D
    I love Slowpoke. My one in SoulSilver is awesome. :3 Own Tempo saved me so many times. Win.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Brilliant. This is like the joke about the slowpoke news broadcast, where he just recently discovered that Elvis died. XD

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Omg....Dunno =) I'm used to more "better" april fools jokes of you staff xD

I mean, yeah Slowpoké... but mehh it's already the 3rd of April - 11:15am here -.- A little TOO slow^^

But nice job on the theme, you should really set it up after the joke =)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I dont get it , slowpokecommunity? slowpoke...? meh... Is the site slow or somthing today? April fools if gone LOL
    Didnt bulbapedia do somthing like this..?

Ya know whats ironic? I just caught a slowpoke on my pokewalker LOL

Last edited:

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Absolutely pathetic joke. Regardless of the whole "slow" concept, April Fools Day is just one day. April first. That's really the only day you can make April Fools jokes.

Back