• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen "Smugleaf" as Tsutaaja's English name [ #4 ]

Your thoughts on the name "Smugleaf"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • I like smugleaf! Seems to be an appropriate name for Tsutaaja.

But Tropical Sunlight is right, maybe Smugleaf wouldn't see the light of day. Sigh...

But, I'll nickame him, yes, that's what I'll do!

Smugleaf!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Hmm...since the Isshu starter Pokemon names are being announced today (I've missed a slew of Bulbapedia news! Darn RuneScape!), I might as well comment in here before the reveal. Personally, I think I'd dislike it if Smugleaf were Tsutarja's actual English name. I really love the fanmade moniker, but not as the actual name though... It would ruin the meme (and partially the Pokemon's "presence") for me...

Though I'm hoping that somehow the term "Smugleaf" could be slipped into the English BW releases in some way...maybe as an offhand mention of Tsutarja or something? :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    For once, a weekly poll is actually being locked. Basically, it has served its purpose, and considering we'll most likely get the English starter names soon (and even if we don't get them today), you can discuss your thoughts on whether it should be Smugleaf or not in the English name speculation thread.~

24mrgva.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back