• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Snarl Zoroark

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
Years
  • No... Japan has had one for months, Greece had one back in June, Australia has one going on right now, Germany has one going on right now, Nerthlands had one September 18th. That is far from US only. I heard there is an event going on at Canada EB Games stores as well as New Zealand to bad the Canada one ended yesterday...

And there is no news of it in UK.

By 'only', I mean the UK doesn't have it. Sorry for not being clear. :cer_frown:

So will the move 'snarl' drastically change how Zoroark operates in competitive battling, or is it just garnishing?

As for that, I am not sure...

Pingouin_7

Specifically, those who live in Canada and got the Zoroark.
    What was the OT of the Zoroark you got?

I know the OT for the US and the AUS ones is EVENT11, but over here at ProjectPokemon we have gotten a different Wondercard that apparently came from Canadian Toys'R'Us, so I was wondering if you could inform me regarding its OT.

I hate Toys R Us events. There isn't any Toys R Us near me and I doubt my dad's going to drive me an hour away for a Pokemon.
    Looks like I'll have to trade for this.

So basically "Toys'R'Us events suck because I cannot get to them."

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • Snarl Zoroark, this is awesome.. unfortunately it isn't over here.. yet.
    Looks like I'll have to trade to obtain this TM or wait for it to be realeased here, which I honestly can't see myself doing.

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
    Years
  • Snarl Zoroark, this is awesome.. unfortunately it isn't over here.. yet.
    Looks like I'll have to trade to obtain this TM or wait for it to be realeased here, which I honestly can't see myself doing.

I think I'm just gonna wait. Hopefully maybe someone in the US can trade with me over Wi-Fi.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I went and got mine the other week. I am just so super happy they decided to include Australia in this event. And thank god it was at other places then just Toys R Us, I'd have to put in a lot more effort to go get it. It's still no replacement to getting the Lock Capsule though.

Dusk White

Terra's Protege
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    I got me a zora and me a zoroak. It wasn't easy since I had to transfer my shinies. Yep that's I transfered my shiny Entei and sucuine into black.

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • I went to my local EBGames, who had distributed major events before, but, disappointingly, I found out after inquiring that they were not doing that event because Nintendo gave them the wrong one (i.e. one for a few months in the future)

Back