• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Snivy, Servine, & Serperior Fan-Club~

Weekly Topic Vote: Poll 1 for 8/21-8/27

• What is your favorite Pokemon in the Snivy evo line and why?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • If you could change the names of the 5th Gen grass starters, what would they be and why?

• What type would you like to give to Snivy or his evo's and and why?

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • If you could make another evolution of Snivy or his evos, what would it be?

• If you could give Snivy or his evos another ability (dual-abilities), what would it be?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
  • Jal, i know this may be considered offtopic, but will my 2 ideas that i posted on page 3 beaccepted? :P
    Lets wait after the second Weekly Topic Vote. I want to see how it turns out. But, great ideas! :D

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • Lets wait after the second Weekly Topic Vote. I want to see how it turns out. But, great ideas! :D

Ok but, can you change the poll to the 2nd weekly vote?
    As i tried on another thread to change the poll but it did not work.
    So we may have to mannually add our vote by posting it or use another poll service. :)

Also my topic for the weekly vote would be "What is your favorite thing about serperior?"

Winneon

Years
  • Ok but, can you change the poll to the 2nd weekly vote?
    As i tried on another thread to change the poll but it did not work.
    So we may have to mannually add our vote by posting it or use another poll service. :)

Also my topic for the weekly vote would be "What is your favorite thing about serperior?"
    I can't change it until I have 5 new topics! Actually, since you added 1, 4 to go! :D

Years
  • I apologize if this going off topic again, but will members be dropped from the club due to inactivity? School has started for me, and Im afraid i wont be able to contribute to the group much for a while :\ I will still be reading topics, but just slowing down on the posting ;)

baladamy

Maybe One day I'll Be a Mod...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    Me too.... I can't use the computer during school days with homework. I'll try to make it up during the weekends and Friday... I also signed up for many activities too, like Boy Scouts and Orchestra.... I have Sunday School........ so....... To make up for this, i'll just throw out a random fact.

Snivy is the only Grass-type starter to be listed as the 2nd pokemon in the pokedex. The 1st listed is Victini.

Winneon

Years
  • Don't worry! School started for me too, and this club will be active because I can keep it running because I have access to a computer in the evenings.:D And, @ZackLMedia, no you will not be dropped out of this club! So don't worry!:D

P.S. @baladamy Off topic, but I started symphonic band!:P

Hello, SELC members and Snivy fans!

We only need 3 more topics for the next Weekly Topic Vote! And to non-members who LOVE Snivy, Servine and/or Serperior, you are welcome to join our commnunity of great people!:D

Today, I started a Snivy level on LittleBigPlanet!:P It isn't finished, but I'll take some screenshots soon! I'll post here when it's finished!:)

And, I have a new format for my signature. The text is now ontop of the picture. And for Firefox users, the black bg around the text is semi-transparent so you can see the image behind it!

SELC members, let's not let this thread die please!

Last edited by a moderator:

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
  • I will support this thread for ever and I'll not let it die !

So I contribute with the three missing topics:

What does Serperior's design remind you of?
    Would you give Snivy an Everstone and continue the game with it ? why?
    Would you add to Serperior two hands for fun?

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    PokéCommunity Username:Bonechill
    Favorite Move That Serperior Can Learn: Leaf Storm, Giga Drain

Foozles

"power of the Pokemon"
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    Username: Foozles
    Favorite Move that Serperior can Learn: A lot of people are picking Leaf Blade, so I'm going with Leaf Tornado!

baladamy

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT LETTING THIS THREAD DIE!!!!!!

What happened?!?! Is no one posting?!?! I will check on this thread once in a while to check if it is about to die. I am NOT letting this club die. N E WAY.......

Randomeeeiis: Serperior is one of the two fully evolved starters who can't learn earthquake.

Foozles

"power of the Pokemon"
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    I swear I think I'm a thread killer... None that I've replied to actually get decent posts afterwards.
    [/offtopic]

I don't see why anyone would be crazy enough to not get the cute, speedy little Snivy. My friends want me to breed them Snivys now: I usually dislike getting a girl starter, and of course, I happen to take that 12.5% chance of getting a girl Snivy!

Winneon

Years
  • To Bonechill and Foozles, welcome to our diverse community!

And thank you very much for trying to not let this thread die! I am very appreciated!:D

baladamy

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    you are welcome jal! :D i would NEVER let this thread die...

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • It's been a while since i've been here and it seems no one is posting.
    Well to not let the thread die i thought that we could make an event of say...
    Art Showcase?
    Everyone makes a piece of art regarding the S.E.L and post it.
    The top 3 chosen by Jal can put in the first post.
    The art can be anything, papercraft, paper sketch, drawing on paint, graphic on photoshop...All that good stuff.

I hope my idea will help this club stay active. :)

Winneon

Years
  • I am VERY sorry everyone, (and ESPECIALLY baladamy) I have to close this thread. Life is driving me away from this thread, and I can't keep track of this thread if I have other things I am in, now.:cer_no:

@baladamy I am soooooooo sorry for this. If there is a way to make you feel better, please send me a PM/VM.

Mods, will you please close this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back