• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoring!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Oh yes, to add to all the turmoil my roommate gives to me.. I forgot to include the fact that she snores!

What do you do in your sleep? Do you know anyone who snores or sleepwalks or does other unusual things in their sleep?

As for me... I don't do anything. I'm apparently so scarily quiet that I can be mistaken for being dead when I sleep.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • I don't snore, though it sometimes sounds like it if my nose is severly plugged up. I don't sleepwalk but I do talk in my sleep. Yes, apparently I talk in my sleep. Both my brothers and some of their friends have told me I talk in my sleep. Its creepy to think they listen in on my dreams. o_0 And I also toss and turn in my sleep. I have two blankets on my bed and usually when I wake up I find out that one or sometimes both blankets are on the floor.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I used to talk in my sleep when I was like 8 >.>

My roommate snores a lot, so I always have to wear ear plugs or even sleep somewhere else >.<

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • What do you do in your sleep?
    Yeeah, I play football. No, my mum said I sleep walked once and it scared the living day lights out of her. I do ocasionaly talk in my sleep.

Do you know anyone who snores or sleepwalks or does other unusual things in their sleep? Yes, my grandma. Gosh, she sounds like a pig. I mean, not like the normal snoring, I mean a massive army of snores! D:

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I dream.
    Do you know anyone who snores or sleepwalks or does other unusual things in their sleep?
    Myself. I move my body so I can hug something.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    What do you do in your sleep?
    Mostly toss and turn. I've woken myself up talking on two separate occasions.

Do you know anyone who snores or sleepwalks or does other unusual things in their sleep?
    My parents snore. My father is the worst. He sounds like a bear fighting a mountain lion.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't snore while I sleep, but my sisters say I grind my teeth in my sleep, which may be as annoying as snoring.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I dream in my sleep. I don't snore, unless I sleep uncomfortably which is very rare. I recall my mom telling me about an incident when I almost walked up to the road in front of our house. Mhm, yeah. It was only once though. :x My sister walks in her sleep sometimes. I find it pretty amusing really. XD

Years
  • I don't snore, but I do have dreams every time I sleep. I have been know to talk and yell in my sleep, but I end up waking up because my brother hits me on the head with a pillow, then retreats back to his room...

My dad used to snore, but stopped recently, oddly. I don't like it when he snored though because it sounded like someone sawing wood. His sisters snore way louder than he ever did though.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Dream. Sometimes.. and I also hope that I can sleep in till late.

Apparently I talk in my sleep sometimes and I say random things (According to my mother) and apparently when I have a cold, I snore O:
    My aunt sleep walks sometimes and my Father snores too.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Sometimes I dream, other times it's just blank. I don't think I snore, I'm usually quiet.

Um... No. I think my younger brother snores, though.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Well, I most definitely dream and they are kind of weird dreams which I don't really need to explain. xD

My Mom, Dad and my Brother sometimes snores out loudly when they are in deep sleep. My brother usually speaks unusual things and can carry on a full conversation with someone in his dream or even sing a song in his sleep. He may also rock himself to sleep with rhythmic leg or head movements. I actually find it too hilarious that I make a video of it. xDD

Years
  • Oh yes, to add to all the turmoil my roommate gives to me.. I forgot to include the fact that she snores!

OMG Kura. I feel so sorry for you! XD
    It just keeps getting worse.

Anyway, I don't snore unless I have been drinking a lot. No idea why. Haha. I don't normally move around a lot in my sleep or do anything out of the blue.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
  • What do you do in your sleep? Flip around quietly... My cousin noticed I wasn't snoring and she was like "Are you okay?" So yeah, no snoring.

Do you know anyone who snores or sleepwalks or does other unusual things in their sleep? My grandpa's always snore loudly... And I flip around as you can see...

Ayselipera

I've been told I sleep so quietly that it almost looks like I'm dead. Although at the same time other people have told me that I thrash around while I sleep. Which makes sense since when I wake up in the morning the covers are usually thrown off.

My dad snores big time, but I'm so used to it I don't even notice. I used to have sleep overs with my cousin all the time and I came to the startling discovery that she talks in her sleep. Scared me to death the first couple times.

-Scourge-

Come Together
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I sleep like a normal person...? Haha I dunno what I do, I can't watch myself in my sleep XD;
    My dad >.> He snores SO loud, that it keeps my mom up all night. My brother used to sleepwalk but thank goodness he doesn't anymore.

Back