• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snow

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    There's some snow here...not a lot though. We don't really get snow days up here until it is physically impossible for you to leave your house, or unless it's too cold to get to school without freezing to death on the way. There's going to be a wind chill of -53 (-63 to you yanks) tonight. whee! *high-fives the other Albertans* xD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    There was snow here...lots of it...about a foot worth, and guess what

We still had school...nothings changed

boo ya ya panzies :P:D

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Nope, but we didn't have school in almost all of Massachusetts the Friday before Martin Luther King, Jr. Day weekend because it was just too cold...^^;; Although, we're supposed to be getting a lot of snow Wednesday morning so we might not have school, either. ^_^

OMG you live in massachusetts too? Thats so bangin :).. I live in New Bedford!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    I hope I don't have school tomorrow...if I do I'll cry...seriously. Hopefully the rain will turn to ice and it'll be to slippery and they cancel school. Or it'll just snow sommore.
    *that did happen once... but there's still school regardless of the 300 accidents in the city within 2 hours*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*lives in the place where Lightning used to live and 22sa is living now*
    *likes ice but not when others people crash because of it*

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Lucky to those ppl who do not need to go to school!
    I have to go to school today, and there was only a few inches of snow...

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    YAY! lots of snow for me! uhm....i dunno if i had school today, but istill didnt go. heehee. first i thought my mom was gonnna make me go to school, so i preended to sleep, but she knew i was awake and said that i'm not going to school today! but...i have to help outside *starts to cry and then stops* this is my motto for today: dig,shovel, dig, shovel. :laugh:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    Toronto? I heard there was a snowstorm there. Well, I think I have school today...**sigh**
    =P Toronto is where I live now. He lives in Edmonton. ^_^;

@_@ It wasn't that cold out today, but the snow is at least 10 cm deep. My pant legs are soaked just from walking about 3 metres from the van to the door. >_<;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    YAY! lots of snow for me! uhm....i dunno if i had school today, but istill didnt go. heehee. first i thought my mom was gonnna make me go to school, so i preended to sleep, but she knew i was awake and said that i'm not going to school today! but...i have to help outside *starts to cry and then stops* this is my motto for today: dig,shovel, dig, shovel. :laugh:
    If you tried to have a day off like that in an Asian country, you'd probably get horrible detentions!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*remembers the terrible days of his elementary school in Hong Kong... it's more strict than his junior high ._.*
    *-46C outside again today...*
    *got use to the snow and has his own ways not to soak his pantlegs ^_^; *

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Argh... it is so cold outside.
    I don't like snow now...

Ya, schools in Hong Kong are very strict. But you have more freedom during holidays. Not like my school now---like jail...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Man, I hate school SO much. Today was like every school in england was shut apart from ours. :dead:
    It was kind of funny though as everyone was throwing snowballs at our headteacher! And a hard one got him in the face. :laugh:
    I only like snow when it gets you a day off school.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    No! My school is in England but we still have school!

Some of my school mates even weened about falling down on streets when coming to school.
    One of us slide the whole way through the school hall!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Im just glad that our school weren't the only one!
    But- still i'd rather have had a day off!
    BTW did you see the blizzard last night in your area???

Back