• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "It's a... well, it's a standardized test. Do they not have them in your country... or something like that? ...Are you maybe British or something? Do you want to borrow this pen?" Bill annoyingly waved the otter's pen in front of Maka's face. "What about computers? Do you have an Altair 8800? Or a calculator?"

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Donald duck walks in and randomly screams at the top of his lungs.

He then walks out.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    -appears out of nowhere in the back corner of the bar, standing with one boot against the wall, arms crossed over his chest, carefully observing everything occurring around him and recording it to memory-

Jiijii would kill me if I wasn't getting an interaction of this magnitude....

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    -notices a familiar face enter and immediately breaks his calm, yelling across the room-

OI!!! YUU!!!! OVER HERE, KATOU!!!!!!!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    -hears someone yell that horrible name-

L-Lavi? OI! YOU RETARDED RABBIT! DON'T CALL ME THAT!
    *throws snowEarl at Lavi (it's the biggest one, see?)*

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Eh?!

-dodges the plushy-
    Yuu..... Why're you dressed like that? Could this gathering and your appearance be attributed to Innocence? *has a dumbfounded look about him*

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    *picks up the plushie as he walks to Lavi and puts it back in his bag, which he puts on the ground*

I have no idea. Who's idea was this anyway? If it's that bloody Komui again, I-"

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Chen looks back, her heart beating due to the scream she heard moments before. She saw two people arguing, but didn't say anything. She turned back to her drink, milk. "W̸ͯͭ̈́͑̏ͤ̑҉͓̤͉̣̫̳͚h̴̫̬̘ͩ̑͋́ēͪ̚͏̱͚̜r̴̛̫̳̗̝̺ͪ̀ͯ̍̐ͣ̊͊̇e̹̗͎̫ͬ̐ͮͥ͢ ̓̔ͦ̄͊̚̕҉̜ȋ̫̟̻̠̫͎̲͙ͩͬş̬̺̭͉̖͓̱̮͗ͥ͑ͅ ̺̺̼̲̦̞̗̯̐̿̉ͮͫR̴͚͗ͯ̿̀͛ả̯̼̗̖͉̭̞͐͌ͤͦͮ̚͠ͅņ̞̫͎̰̭̭͚̞͊̚-̩̲̪͔̜̠̈́ͫ̿̓ͭ́͠s͈͇̟͍̳̣͚͋ͯ̉ͦ͋͋c̙̩̯͚̥ͦͤ̕͟h̷̛͉͚̟̬̪ͤ̒͋̀ạ̑ͤ͊̊̊͆m̛͉̄ͬ͞a̧̦̙̦ͯ̈́?̤̞̖͚̜̮̺͇ͪ͑̌̑̅̌ͭ́͋" This complaint was made for her to hear something, something that wasn't arguing.

Years
    While Kaiser is moaning about the bar that only serves milk, Ethan watches Bill Gates talking to Maka about computers. He sighs first and walks to the jukebox with a coin in his hand.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    *Notices the boy who had strange creatures with him*
    "Oi, you, what are those?"

Years
    "They're Pokemon. My friends actually." replied Ethan.

Dratini spots the crying witch and attempts to go closer until she was stopped by Kaiser. "Don't go near her." warned the Minun. "She's a zombie. Trust me."

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    You know about that old man with the coffee that you talked to earlier today? Yeah, it turns out that you just summoned an extradimensional horror known as Missingno and "The ghost of Cinnibar" has moved to this bar. It turns out that it is much more than just a game glitch. Now that it's in this thread, it's going to multiply your items, but not before making you go insane by looking at it because you cannot grasp it's true form!

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Chen looked back and saw a Missingno walk into the bar. She got up and walked over to it, looking at it. "W̖̲̲̼̺̠̳̪͂͊̂͆hͪͬ̉̒͑͊̍̊͏̧̰̱͙͎͢ͅo̻̝̩̥͉ͯ͑̊ͣ̌ͥ̈ ̄ͬ͐ͯͮ̔̽҉̸̮͓̙̪͡a̭̦̹̦ͬͮͪ̓͛ͨ͒͗͡r̗̹̖̪̯̹̤̄͂ͯ̑͐̾ͯ̾ͮ̀̕͝e̼̰̱̳̻̪̬̒̍͂̉̌̽̽́͘͡ ̷̧͖ͪ̍͒̓͛ͧ̀͢ͅy͈͈͇̻̣̗͖̼ͬ̈̏̒o̵̧̢̖̮̺̔͗ͫͅu̥̘̗̓͗̄?͛̽̆̄̄͡҉̗͔͕̞̫͠ ͥ" Chen asked, a bit curious. This thing was a bit weird, and unnatural, but nothing compared to what she saw earlier.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Oi oi! Yu, lookit! That blocky thing over there! -points at the Missingno- Looks sorta.... odd, no?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    "Poke-a-mon? I'll poke 'm with my Mugen!" *slightly aggitated because of the atmosphere.
    "What, Baka Usagi?" *sees the blocky structure and raises an eyebrow*
    "What the heck is that?!"

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    So my Buizel enters this bar. Looks around. And as usual, is not amused by all the chaos and foolishness he sees. How typical of him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back