• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    "Uhh.......I'm either going crazy, am seeing what I normally see in life, or am already way to drunk to even care...." My Buizel says, crossing his arms and closing his eyes as he usually does.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Bill looks around nervously, feeling as if he just aged about 10 years. He was almost positive that nobody would find him adorable anymore, although that totally became less important when he noticed the Missingno standing in the middle of the bar. "Now that's groovy! I bet Paul's never seen one of those!"

{OOC: For clarification, I changed my avatar since I last posted here, and the older one of Bill Gates was from the 70's, while this one's from the 80's. Hence why he aged about 10 years.}

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    Hi.

I guess.

/I should change it back to Oshawott but Friday i'm going to a friend to make me a secret Avatar.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    *starts singing*

"Mr. Bubbles, Mr. Bubbles
    Are you there? Are you there?
    Bring me lollies, Bring me toffees
    Teddy bears, teddy bears."

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    After hovering in that spot flickering for who knows how long so it can assess the situation, the glitch Pokemon spoke telepathically: "Wow, this world sure is different than the one I'm from. I'm not sure what dumped me here, but I may as well make the most of it." It moved over to the desk and suddenly transformed into something that resembled a ghost, something that those minds can comprehend. "One Moo-moo milk, please."

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    The question caught Chen's attention, even if it wasn't directed towards her, as she, too, had cat ears. She looked around and saw another cat woman there. She noticed the man pulling on her ears, so she covered her own up. "W̴̫̦̔̿̾̓̅̇͂̅h̩̞͎͓̟͆̀̐̅̆̄͆̕-̫̺̣̠̱̆̊ͮ͆̔ͭ́ẇ̡͈̱͚̈̅ͭh͓̟͎͛̐̃͋̅͑̉̎͡o̝̪̜͊̄̽͒ͪ̀͘ ͨ̍́̽̇̅͏̡͈̙̰a̴̦̙͎͊ͩ̎̌ͧͩ̀r̭̘̠̳͋͐̈͠ę̰̦͈̻͕̼̘̝̯͗͆ͬ ̴̳͕́̇ͤ̽ͧ̇͑͝y͚̜͉̮̣͆̓-̞̺̤̖̻͎͔͈̇̇̆ͣͭ̏́y͕̫̗͖ͮ̇ͫ̉̌ǫ̖̀ͦͯ͐͆͌͘u͚̥͉ͪ̉ͩͯ̽ͬ͂ͫ?̟͆ͥͭ̚͠" Chen asked the two, a bit curious.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    While turning around to answer Chen, Bill let go of the girl's ears, accidentally punching himself in the face. "Um, I'm Bill. Bill Gates." He shook Chen's hand, then adjusted his glasses. They were lopsided, since he hit them when he punched himself in the face.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    -Walks into the bar, even though this is unlike Dawn's character at all-

Um....... (Dawn is speechless seeing all the people here)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Hey, um, Sandy," Bill said somewhat nervously, "Want to dance with me?" Before she could answer, he ran over to the jukebox, put a dime in, and had it play Bridge Over Troubled Water. He walked back over to where Sandy was standing and started dancing in a really uncoordinated and rhythmless manner.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    *hears the music and starts yelling*

MR. B! It's three too many! It's three too many! It's three too many! ALL YOUR FACES ARE MELTED!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back