• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Master fanned the smoke away from his face. It didn't seem to bother him much. "Father Time? Don't make me laugh- Oh, too late!" He laughed sarcastically. "There's no such thing, it's a myth! Man, you Earthlings fall for anything!"

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
    Years
    Ash stumbles blindly, reaching out ahead of him. He feels a hand touch his, then pull him into a hug.

"Ash, thank goodness..." His voice, though ragged from inhaling the smoke, is comforting to Ash.

The Witch

Don't Startle Me
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2011
    The Witch wanders in, seeing that the bar is a perfect enviroment for her with it's dim lights.
    She finds a corner, sits down and starts crying and moaning with sorrow.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Master stared at Ash and Dent, laughing. "Well isn't that sappy and romantic! See, I'm not into any of that romance stuff now that my wife killed me." He started to eat a hamburger really sloppily and quickly.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    meerfall looked at its chocolate moo moo milk and frowned at its size.
    "master or shall i call you John simm? meerfall drank its glass of chocolate moo moo milk.
    "can you stop killing rats, dead bodys stink quite a lot..." meerfall stood on its stool, due to its size.
    "can everyone just stop trying to kill each other?!" meerfall looked around the dull dark bar.
    "so, everyone just shut the damn hell up, and sit down. you can drink all the milk you want, but speak quitely please!
    I been battling all day, looking for this pokemon, that my trainer still needs to catch, and i'm so tried!".
    meerfall sat back on its stool and looked at the surprised bartender, "chocolate moo moo milk this time add chocolate"
    Meerfall then looked at dent "DO NOT SERVE ME DENT" meerfall said to dent in a warning voice, "but thanks for sevring me before" meerfall said in a calm tone.

Dent

Years
    Dent was taken aback at MeerFall's hostility. "Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were so picky about your server."

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    *enters*

Oh hey guys... aren't you all a bunch of losers >__> BARTENDER, GET ME A COKE...with extra DRAGON.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    "don't worry Dent" smiled meerfall, "I just think its unfair that you have to do a job that you don't get paid for.." meerfall glupped down his extra chocolate moo moo milk, but frowned at the emtey glass, and turned to flaky "you're alright there, someone needed to stop it" meerfall looked at the bartener "I will like my order the same as before but with double the chocolate that you put in"

'Oh hey guys... aren't you all a bunch of losers >__> BARTENDER, GET ME A COKE...with extra DRAGON.'

meerfall stood on the stool and turn to iris "ya calling me a loser! you haven't witness my stength!"

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Recalling the time when Roxie failed to kill Scott Pilgrim, she took great offense to the term 'loser'.

"LOSER? LOSER! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LOSER?!?!?"

She quickly grabs her whip-sword and attempts to face the person now deemed a threat.
    If it wasn't for Dent and Ash holding her back, one poor soul would of died today.

Dent

Years
    Dent and Ash held Roxie back with some difficulty. "Roxie, don't hurt anyone!" Ash pleaded.

"Temper, temper," Dent muttered, still not pleased with how the girl had tried to hurt his Ash.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Piper began to become defensive of her new friends. Her hands flung up and she froze Roxy.

''All better!'' she said, grinning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back