• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
    Years
    Dent gives Ash his milk and honey, then looks over to see someone hiding behind the counter. "Sir, are you okay?"

Ash sips his drink happily, making an irritating slurping sound.

Dent

Years
    "Things happening? Madam, that is very nonspecific." Dent frowns, puzzled.

Ash continues to slurp his milk cheerfully.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Master caught his laser screwdriver after it had been blown out of his hand, but before it had hit the floor. "Did you really think you could stop me that easily? Did you miss the part about me being a time lord? Or that I can also do this?" He fired the laser screwdriver at the old rat, this time killing it instead of aging it.

He then looked at the two that just entered the bar. "I bet you'd like to know who I am." He giggled, sounding really conceited. "I am... The Master! But you can just call me Master. I think 'the' makes it a little too formal."

Dent

Years
    Ash looks up from his drink, surprised at this introduction. "Eh? The only person I call "master" is Dent, he says-"

Dent hurriedly clamps a hand over Ash's mouth. "That's not something these nice people need to know about, Ash."

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Master gives the two an awkward stare. "Alrighty then. But you're still going to call me Master, there's no other title befitting someone as great as I am. In fact, wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone were me? It would certainly rid us of these annoying humans."

Dent

Years
    Dent takes his hand away from Ash's mouth, satisfied that the boy won't say anything more on that subject. He turns to the person behind the counter. "Why would you be afraid of such things? This is a milk bar, not a nightclub."

Ash looks at the Master person. "I don't think I will say it to you," he says slowly. "It gives me a feeling of inferiority. And I like being me, and I like Dent the way he is. So I don't want everybody to be you."

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Well, that's my name. I won't answer to anything else. Besides, it's supposed to make you feel inferior, because that's what you stupid humans are!" He laughed evilly, then started choking. "...Maybe the evil laugh just isn't my thing. Anyways! I don't care if you want to be me or not. And honestly, would you expect me to?"

Dent

Years
    Ash though for a moment. "Well maybe I just won't call you anything, then."

Dent addressed the person. "Why are you called the Master, anyway?"

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "I'm called the Master because it's my name. Obviously."

he turned to the Froslass. "And that, you weird thing, is because time lords happen to look human. Terrible, I know."

Last edited:

Dent

Years
    Dent sighed. "Yes, but why is that your name? And that person over there makes a valid point as well."

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Because I chose it. It makes me sound spectacular, and I am rather spectacular , if I do say so myself. And were you not listening to what I told that... That thing?! Time lords just look human. I thought everyone knew that!"

Dent

Years
    Ash frowned. "Your name just makes you sound like a jerk."

Dent placed a hand on Ash's shoulder. "Don't be rude, dear."

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Roxie returns with whip-sword in hand

"Hey you! Scott Pilgrim!"
    She points to Ash
    "It's time for you to die!"

Roxie twirls her whip-sword to form a deadly cyclone while running towards Ash

Dent

Years
    Dent reacts to the blonde girl's assault quickly, throwing glasses down to shatter in her path and whisking Ash away to one of the back rooms. "You. Will. Not. Touch him!" he growls, anger rising.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "A jerk? I guess you could say that. Although I guess if you really felt the need to, you could call me by one of my fake names, ones I made up solely to hide the fact that I was a time lord, or at least until I got in a sufficient position of power. But anyways, you could also call me Harold Saxon, or Professor Yana-- Actually, scratch that. Professor Yana brings back memories of when I was elderly. Terrible years, especially with Chantho, all her chan-ing and tho-ing, it drove me mad!"

Dent

Years
    Dent coughs as the space fills with smoke. "Ash!" he chokes out. "RUN!"

Ash hears his lover's voice and obeys, running for the door of the room and out of it into the main bar, getting lost in the smoke.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back