• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So, HeartGold, SoulSilver… whatcha getting?

Heart Gold, or Soul Silver?

• Total voters

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Probably Silver. I have owned both, gold first and later silver. But I simply chose by a coin flip since I couldn't decide.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Both, I have both the originals and at the time I preordered it I had enough money for both.

Dragonpiece

Fan Since 1999
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    Heart Gold, I wanna get soul silver and out but most of the Pkmn. I like are in Heart Gold.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
    Years
    I'm definitely going with SoulSilver. Mostly because I can no longer take Gold seriously with "Heart" at the beginning. <eyeroll> Plus, I think my little brother's planning on getting HeartGold anyhow.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    HeartGold because the original gold version was my very first GBS game.

Bagelz

Super Nerd
    Years
    Personally, I'm getting Heart Gold because Ho oh pwns. Soul Silver is a way better name though D:

Years
    Right now im choosing HeartGold mainly because the majority of the HG only pkmn ilike more than the SS ones,but i might change just because i like groudoun wayyyy more than kyogre but probably HG

Years
    Yeah, I just preordered Soul Silver today. Personally, I think Lugia owns, and for all you people who think Ho-Oh is god, guess what:

You're getting him at Lv.45, and I'm getting him at Lv.70!

It looks pretty sweet, I just have to make sure not to misplace the tag they gave me. Can't wait, my Totodile will be the best Pokemon I've ever trained.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    I'll be getting Soul Sliver. My reasons are b/c I have Pokemon Gold, and I think that overall I like the pokemon in Soul Silver better (though there are some in HeartGold that I want). Plus I want Lugia...though I think you can obtain both.

Newbie 2.0

The New Type of Noob
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    Lolz, but I think people like getting the mascot at a lower level. I dunno, I do.

Back