• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So, HeartGold, SoulSilver… whatcha getting?

Heart Gold, or Soul Silver?

• Total voters

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    SoulSilver, and I'm hoping the exclusive Pokémon in it will be the ones I want, or else I'll definitely need to find someone to trade with.

Dr. Strange

Elite Four
    Years
  • Even though I only got Silver while my sister had Gold, I'm thinking about getting both. Its much easier to trade pokemon with yourself than to wait for some people and extra things they may want in the trade, besides I'm on a quest to collect em' all.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
  • HeartGold.

Heart Gold, because I have a heart of gold.

And because I firstly got gold. (Gold is like the supreme version of silver, right?)
    Yeah, that's got to be it.

Years
  • At to this point both seem reasonable since they are probably have one rare pokemon on one and a different one on the other so if its like that im probably going to get both and I love pokemon lol

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    SoulSilver is a nicer name than HeartGold but I could end up with either of them.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • HeartGold. Because Ho-Oh is much prettier than Lugia in my opinion. I've always liked Ho-Oh a lot more than Lugia from the first moment I saw it. :D

MapleCookie

Whee.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 7, 2014
    I first got Crystal. My brother had won it from a contest with all these legends (and a surfing pikachu). Then my dad one day brought home Gold and Silver, and I chose Silver.

So I'm getting Soul Silver. Maybe my older brother will get Heart Gold, who knows. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    Soul Silver. I had Silver back then and Lugia is my favorite legendary and I want to get it ASAP.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I am getting Soul Silver and hopefully, my mum'll get Heart Gold so I can trade. I played Silver when I was lent it by a friend so I could get him loads of Quilava by the old cloning trick. I was really pleased with that and beat the E4 with nothing but Typhlosion. That is why I'll get SS.

Back