• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So, HeartGold, SoulSilver… whatcha getting?

Heart Gold, or Soul Silver?

• Total voters

Blah!!

Is a CANADIAN alt.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I'm getting Soul Silver because I like Lugia better then Ho-Oh.

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
    Ever heard of the term 'heart of gold'? It makes sense when you think about it.

Crystal remake I don't think will happen considering when the 1st gen was remade, Yellow never came out.

On topic ; Oh wow, everyone in this thread so far is leaning towards Soul Silver.. I expected more Heart Gold buyers honestly.
    [/QUOTE. I was also expecting more Heartgold people.... I can't choose. I prefer Lugia over Ho-oh, so I'm leaning toward Soulsilver...

Rеd

Indigo League Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I am completely shocked that SoulSilver is more popular. Now don't get me wrong, I'll eventually purchase it (curiously the only version I don't have is the original silver, but I have two crystals), but I always was under the impression that Red was more popular than Blue, Gold > Silver, Ruby > Sapphire, Firered > Leafgreen, Diamond > Pearl...

It might just be my leftover prejudice from when I was a boy (when Red was better than blue :P). I barely played the newer versions.

Anyway yes, I will be purchasing Heartgold first and will have solely it for months.

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Jan 11, 2010
    I own Heartgold import, but I am planning on getting a US copy of SoulSilver once it releases in the US.

hectord25

It's so Dark here
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    Heartgold,because the first pokemon game that i played was pokemon gold,only for that reason,Long live to HO-OH

Years
    I will certainly get HeartGold, but if I get some cash, I will also get SoulSilver. This is only for both, Ho-Oh and Lugia at lvl 45 and 70 and maybe because I want a shiny Rayquaza.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    SoulSilver for me. I certainly admire Latios...and I would like to receive my favorite legendary at a lower level so I could train it better...

Back