• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Guys, I found a load of news from one of the guys who has the games.
    Clemont is the 5th gym leader, he is electric. 6th gym leader is fairy. Clemont gives you thunderbolt. Idk about fairy.
    Clemonts powerhouse is Helioisk, I also found out that Clauncher evolves at level 37, no idea about skrelp though, and he mentioned a city called "Cyllage city" and you get the good rod from there.

I knew Clemont was 5th Gym, ever since it was revealed his badge was in the 5th slot of the badge case. And Electric-type just as I thought. So his TM prize is Thunderbolt? Nice! Glad to see he gives us one of the most reliable Electric attacks to use.

And Clauncher evolves at Level 37? First time we've ever had a level-based evolution mentioned for a Kalos Pokemon despite the sheer number we've seen. Skrelp will probably evolve around the same level given their "counterpart" status.

But wow, I'm surprised the Good Rod is back, considering the fact we only got the Super Rod last generation.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I've been trying to figure out how to pronounce Diantha's name lol. Is it Die-An-Ta, Die-An-Da, Dee-An-Ta or Dee-An-Da?

I pronounce it like Dee-An-Tha. That is just me. I will probably say that until I hear it in the anime Lol.

But yeah Skrelp will probably evolve at lv 37 as well, if Claunchers evos at 37.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • Spoiler:

AWSOME. Another physical ghost type PLUS grass. The last physical ghost we ever had was umm.....shuppet and co. and giratina. plus looks like we are finally getting a stronger ghost physical move(yes giratina's move but that was a legendary sig move)

Years
  • Spoiler:

AWSOME. Another physical ghost type PLUS grass. The last physical ghost we ever had was umm.....shuppet and co. and giratina. plus looks like we are finally getting a stronger ghost physical move(yes giratina's move but that was a legendary sig move)

Yeah, we've been getting quite a few physical attacking Ghosts this generation, like Honedge's line.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Well normally Blaziken also doesn't appear to have flames on its body usually, and then again it seems able to turn the flames on its arms on and off. But yeah I only noticed that none of the Fennekin line has flames on their bodies which seems to be kinda interesting.

The EARS guys, the EARS. The orange-red thingies in their ears? FLAMES. 100% Confirmed.
    They actually state in some point in Braixen's entry i think..? "The flames coming out of his ears are burning..." or something.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    screenshot from the first moments of the game
    Spoiler:
    So, I'm assuming that's your mom. I wonder if her hair colour changes with whatever colour you choose at the beginning. She looks like a traveller. Maybe you'll run into her on your journey?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Avalugg stats:
    Spoiler:

Its high Defense is pretty much rendered moot with all the Fighting and Rock attacks thrown around. Its Special stats and Speed suck, though. It's essentially the opposite of Cryogonal.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Ramos has a level 30 Jumpluff and a level 34 gogoat, I expect a level 32 in between that.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years

• Here are some clear pictures of the 4th Gym, Ramos - the Gym Leader, and his signature Pokémon: Gogoat.

Also, we've already seen his Gym - it seems to be the location that we saw in the first Nintendo Direct when Pokémon X & Y were announced. The area where the main character is swinging on vines.

I'm interested in seeing the other Gym Leaders though - I must say. Someone must've got to the 6th or 7th Gym by now - especially as we know what Pokémon are being used.

Spoiler:

Wait so the vines are for hist gym? I was honestly hoping when I saw the vines we had a jungle like area and could actually swing vines to get around through a forest or something.

Any new pokemon since Bubblix? Also found this:
    Spoiler:

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Ramos's whole team:
    Weepingbell level 31 Jumpluff level 31 Gogoat level 34 who has earthquake.
    If I evolve my charmeleon into a charizard at that point I will destroy that gym.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Spritzee evolves from an item called whipped dream, and I think I have 5 (Maybe 6) gym leaders down.

1. Viola 2. Grant 3. Korrina 4. Ramos 5. Clemont 6. Diantha?(Speculating)

Also, 7th gym is psychic and 8th gym is ice, if you were wondering.
    And the routes are much wider than unova.
    And you get the kantostarternites when you get your kanto starters.

Reactions: Sun

Draqonite

Draco Meteor?
    Years
  • Yeah, it was actually quite funny how something so derpy like Skrelp would turn out so good-looking in its evolution? Maybe it was a way to bite back on those who didn't like Skrelp initially and making its evolution look great would restore faith in its fanbase? Apparently seems to be the case since some who will be playing Y want to actually use it now. It's name has been revealed as Skriseur.

Actually i didnt like Skrelp..but now that i saw his evo, i completely changed my mind, i even incorporated him to my team :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back