• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket. The most notorious evil team in history. Was a Gym Leader. Mentor role doesn't have anything to do with it. He's still considered a Gym Leader with B2W2's tournament. Evil can be a Gym they just never bothered to make it.

I guess he was the only exception as far as Gym Leaders in general go, but yeah I get what you mean there.

Does not appear to be. It will be the first time ever that there is no trio.

That would be a first in Pokemon history, alongside the rumor that Kalos could now take Johto's title as the region to introduce the least number of new Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Spoiler:

Norse Mythology Theory.

Doesn't look like Nigghogr honestly....His role is completely wrong too as Nidd was trying to destroy the world, not keep its balance. Someone changed it to Jörmungandr, the world serpent. It still fits the Norse set up but makes absolutely no sense.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Guys apparently Zygarde's BST is surprisingly low putting it in 667 max!. So either this gen legends are around that BST or Zygarde could have another form. It's all just theory right now though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Doesn't look like Nigghogr honestly....His role is completely wrong too as Nidd was trying to destroy the world, not keep its balance. Someone changed it to Jörmungandr, the world serpent. It still fits the Norse set up but makes absolutely no sense.

Inspiration doesn't mean a direct copy of all elements. And it doesn't have to look exactly like Nigghogr, Yveltal doesn't look like an eagle at all.

Honestly the fact that this is a serpent and we predicted it would be a serpent in January proves that they were inspired by Norse Mythology.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014

Here is an image of Nidhoggr from Megami Tensei series:

Spoiler:

The sliminess, the arm-like things protruding at all sides, lack of discernible eyes...

Similar concept both based on the norse serpent.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    He's baaaaack. The glorious return of RBY Mewtwo?
    Spoiler:

Apparently the cave is guarded by some guy until you beat the E4. Just like old times!

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Green isn't a primary color. Its a secondary color. Primary colors are Red, Blue, and Yellow. Green is the secondary combination of Yellow and Blue. If it was supposed to be primary it have been yellow.
    Ah, but green really is a primary colour, actually. That is, in terms of light and other related areas in physics. Granted, I wondered if someone would say that yellow really is it, but there you go.

Also Red, Green, and Blue are throw backs to the original games just as much as RSE for others reading this. We even got a throw back anime for the original games showcasing parts of Gen 6 in it. Gen 1 has some relation with Gen 6 due to marketing. So no Gen 3 remake straw graspings.
    I wasn't grasping at any though? Never even said there would be one. =/
    guessing that the rumor about being able to go to Hoenn post game was also fake?
    Naturally. Such rumours occur every new game though (not specifically about Hoenn, but you get the idea).

Last edited:
    Years
    Spoiler:

Norse Mythology Theory.

Call me crazy, but, Zygarde's design isn't that bad. and I love it. However, there's still a lot of room for improvement. I just wish instead of a snake like that, they would have designed it, based on the Komodo dragon(Sadly, this animal is from Indonesia and not Europe, sigh.). Like in the picture, it looks more like a type of lizard with four legs. They could do another form for him, this could make people love him more. But the coolest thing about him would be, going into a cave and searching deep, deep underground and finding this, which I hope it is exactly how it should be.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    So, uh, I'm kinda barging in here. Apologies, but are there any Ground types leaked besides the legendary and Diggersby?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Has more info came out about that new penguin pokemon? He was un named last I checked and haven't heard anything more about it.

What Penguin Pokemon?

I wasn't grasping at any though? Never even said there would be one. =/

Not you. The ones that feed off of every little snip it they see just to try and justify a remake. If anything Gen 6 is a complete throwback to Gen 1 which the first games being the four base colors in both Light spectrum (Since you showed me that link) and Color Pallet (which I think the real original was based off of with the paint color theme'd cities and the home town being the place where you hold the colors and mix them). Either way Red, Blue and Green are used for references to the first games.

The Sinnoh references are a bit unsettling too...I don't even want to think there are people out there that will demand for those to be remade already.

1.5 year wait for news at least~

So, uh, I'm kinda barging in here. Apologies, but are there any Ground types leaked besides the legendary and Diggersby?

Um...Oh wow...no. A lot of older Ground types are in there but only Diggersby and the Z guy are new ground types.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    What Penguin Pokemon?

This one. It is still in the new pokemon list in the first post of this thread. It isn't really a penguin, but could remind you of one.

https://i.imgur.com/Klx8gRv.jpg

I haven't seen anymore info about it and can't find much on it either.

Also, it is highly possible we will get a Hoenn remake. Apparently there is a few hints that pretty much confirms it, but I can't find them at the moment.

Years
    What bother me is the lack of old pokemons evolution that got wasted for mega evolutions. I'm sure gen 7 will have almost no new evo for old pokemon but more mega evolution instead.

Their stats are still significantly boosted and I think it's good idea in terms of battle option. Mega evolution will let all those rarely used pokemon to be use in real battle. We may love the original charizard before, but looking at its original fragile stats, there is no way charizard can be use in the current metagame. Charizard X & Y will certainly change the fact after some research I've made.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Their stats are still significantly boosted and I think it's good idea in terms of battle option. Mega evolution will let all those rarely used pokemon to be use in real battle. We may love the original charizard before, but looking at its original fragile stats, there is no way charizard can be use in the current metagame. Charizard X & Y will certainly change the fact after some research I've made.

Right now most pokemons who got Mega were already used a lot by players, only a few were not in the Uber already.

Also if we have a W pokemon or a mew of gen 6 I'm sure it will be the squirrel Ratatosk from the norse mythology.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    This one. It is still in the new pokemon list in the first post of this thread. It isn't really a penguin, but could remind you of one.

https://i.imgur.com/Klx8gRv.jpg

I haven't seen anymore info about it and can't find much on it either.

Also, it is highly possible we will get a Hoenn remake. Apparently there is a few hints that pretty much confirms it, but I can't find them at the moment.

They've had a few apparent hints for Gen 3 remakes all over Gen 5 too. The color scheme Red, Green, Blue belongs to Kanto and Gen 1. There were a ton of people talking about Sinnoh in this game. I've seen more Sinnoh comments than Hoenn comments.

As far as what gen 5 has proved there are no hints to new games in the series. This is what I meant about grasping for straws.

As for the penguin I'm assuming its fake as, as of yet the dex has been completely shown. The only things possibly left are the event Legends which we can't see until they are released. We'll find out within the next few hours to see if anything new leaks but this may be it for this thread other than just discussing what was shown to us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back