• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    That or they're employees who were able to sneak out early copies of the game. Some shops do get their reserves of games a week or so early (I'm not usually one of them -__-)

Years
  • Apparently some shops leaked them early in Canada/Italy. 10 days is quite a bit early though!
    Hmm, I wonder if Game Freak/Nintendo knows about this.. and I'm hoping it was accidental because if it wasn't, then I don't see how these shops aren't getting in trouble then. Is it just people who ordered the games online or is it at the door as well that this is happening?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    what if at the end of the game you fly back to where the character is originally from and get to catch the remainder of the pokemon you couldnt get?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    That one dude apparently got caught by Nintendo and isn't allowed to post more pics on Instagram. Looks like Nintendo is catching on.

Oh and that live feed, one of the NPC's apparently mentioned that Kalos was once connected to Unova? Interessssstiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    When I worked at Circuit City they would always have scrwed up release dates, stuff coming out early/late so maybe a store scrwed up or they work at a game shop that did get reserves early. Either way... ROFL @ the livestream chat

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    oh also kosthedin posted a pic saying got nintendo'd so looks like he is no longer posting info

EDDIT: was ninja'd

Reactions: JP
    Years
  • That one dude apparently got caught by Nintendo and isn't allowed to post more pics on Instagram. Looks like Nintendo is catching on.

Oh and that live feed, one of the NPC's apparently mentioned that Kalos was once connected to Unova? Interessssstiiiiiiiiiiiing.

You're talking about Kostadin right? I knew Nintendo would finally crack down on him.

And the feed wasn't working well for me, but that theory about Kalos and Unova being connected seems interesting. I wonder if they might throw some 5th Gen throwbacks in there along all those 1st Gen throwbacks we've seen already such as the Kanto starters being obtainable and the route which is blocked by a Snorlax. Also, going by a screenshot from said Instagram leaker that mentioned Lumiose City being stricken by a blackout and the fact Clemont's Gym badge appears 5th in the badge case could also be a throwback to Diamond & Pearl, where there was also a city hit by a blackout (Sunyshore City, which also has an Electric-type Gym like Lumiose City's Gym is rumored to be) and the fact that Lumiose might be like the third city with a Gym you visit, but can't challenge the Gym until later, sorta like with Fantina in D/P.

Years
  • Not sure if this is new, but there are two videos; one being "Pokemon X and Y - Official Game Introduction (Girl Ver.)" as well as a boy version on YouTube. They were recently uploaded and I have to say the music is pretty nice to me. (I can't post links yet, sorry!)

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • Most of them are probably being cracked down.. Even if a lot of sources start getting the game, my predication is that they will get taken down, kinda obvious.
    (This thread has really grown ^^)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • How do they "crack down" on them when they haven't signed an NDA? It's not like a flood of players aren't going to appear around the 9th and make it a waste of time.

Also Minun has gone through a change...

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380719980133.png
    As far as we know, they haven't. Not necessarily the case though! Besides, I'm sure there's still grounds for them to do so, or at the very least they request it. But given its images of their games, before they are meant to be out, they can always have instagram close aco****s or whatnot due to that, I bet there's wiggle room for that.

And yeah, that image is fake.

Years
  • Not sure if this is new, but there are two videos; one being "Pokemon X and Y - Official Game Introduction (Girl Ver.)" as well as a boy version on YouTube. They were recently uploaded and I have to say the music is pretty nice to me. (I can't post links yet, sorry!)

I've seen one of those videos already, but here's what it looks like for those who were wondering:

Spoiler:

I really love the Pokemon introduction scene here, especially the scrolling through a painting featuring loads of Pokemon. And I think Skiddo's cry has apparently been leaked as well! It sounds cute.

And as Marcin pointed out, the image showing Minun as an Electric/Fairy-type is fake. The info from JustinTV's stream is legit, Minun will be keeping its pure Electric typing.

Also, I found this image on Tumblr just now:
    Spoiler:

Apparently, these are the evolved forms of Swirlix and Spritzee. I noticed Marcin just posted a thread and they were shown on Serebii so I guess this confirms they are legit. Spritzee's evo suddenly gets a primarily purple body and some pink skirt, while Swirlix gets some thing that looks like a cherry on its head.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I actually find that possible Swirlix evo cute. XD But don't like Spritzee too much. I don't know too much about Spritzee, but remember seeing references to the plague. I guess it could be Dark/Fairy. If those images were real.

Also the +/- being fairies wouldn't have made much sense to me. I'm glad they are staying pure electric and I'm hoping Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Jirachi and Celebi do get the fairy typing if it's not already confirmed. Also surprised Clefairy/Clefable wasn't revealed as a fairy alongside Marill when they were first announced.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I actually find that possible Swirlix evo cute. XD But don't like Spritzee too much. I don't know too much about Spritzee, but remember seeing references to the plague. I guess it could be Dark/Fairy. If those images were real.

Also the +/- being fairies wouldn't have made much sense to me. I'm glad they are staying pure electric and I'm hoping Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Jirachi and Celebi do get the fairy typing if it's not already confirmed. Also surprised Clefairy/Clefable wasn't revealed as a fairy alongside Marill when they were first announced.

It kinda would have since they are in the Fairy Egg group. But yeah, they are probably don't want too many Elec/Fairy in the games. But that brings me to a question, what other pokemon in the Fairy Egg Group are not going to become part Fairy?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Here's a video of interesting footage regarding Team Flare's leader or something, idk I'm not watching it. ;)

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I wish someone could confirm by leak images that Serena can have a boyish haircut, or at least something like pixie hair. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back