• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    From what I know, Bunnelby's evo and the snake like legendary are the new Ground-types.
    Sandile is part of Coastal Dex and you might want one!
    Oh my god, Sandile's line was so helpful on my team in my first White playthrough, thank you so much for telling me this. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Yeah we've seen a statue of Reshiram in Santalune town I think. There's gotta be some connection between the two regions.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Jay the King mentioned a leaker said Kalos and Unova are connected...I'm guessing historically.

He actually says used to be connected, so it is hard to say what they meant. And yeah it would make sense for Unova and Kalos to somehow be connected in a few ways, even if it isn't like connected like Kanto and Johto. But I do not see use having Unova in the game again.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I sure hope someone mentions how to get Sylveon...I feel a lot of us are going to miss the method and end up with Espeon and Umbreon's...or a very high leveled Eevee...

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I sure hope someone mentions how to get Sylveon...I feel a lot of us are going to miss the method and end up with Espeon and Umbreon's...or a very high leveled Eevee...

Josh mentioned that Sylveon might be evolved by increasing PokeAmie stats, such as Fullness etc...

Years
  • Maybe Unova will appear in Z version? Or XY sequels...meanwhile if so they should remake RG again but with old Johto. Also remake RS and DP (had RS been remade last Gen, I would be calling for DP remakes...it's been 6 years irc so in 2016 or 2017) so that this gen will have all the regions in one form or another.

Ari Niko

Sincerity
    Years
  • Maybe Unova will appear in Z version? Or XY sequels...meanwhile if so they should remake RG again but with old Johto. Also remake RS and DP (had RS been remade last Gen, I would be calling for DP remakes...it's been 6 years irc so in 2016 or 2017) so that this gen will have all the regions in one form or another.

That would be nice. I'd like to have an older Johto region and a RSE remake. I have no clue why they never remade the third gen... it's the best imo.

Years
  • I wish there's Hoenn and Johto references...as it seems Kanto, Sinnoh, and Unova are GF favorite regions...just look at all the references...Origins for Kanto, Cynthia appearing in every main game for not only her generation but the next, Unova's legends appearing in statues...and those are a few examples...there's a lot more...

If Sea Spirit Cave is an event location then I'm thinking the legend will be either a Water/Ghost or Water/Fairy Pokémon based on the location.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    He actually says used to be connected, so it is hard to say what they meant. And yeah it would make sense for Unova and Kalos to somehow be connected in a few ways, even if it isn't like connected like Kanto and Johto. But I do not see use having Unova in the game again.

Maybe the land was once connected but some kind of Pokemon made them being separated ?

Ari Niko

Sincerity
    Years
  • I wish there's Hoenn and Johto references...as it seems Kanto, Sinnoh, and Unova are GF favorite regions...just look at all the references...Origins for Kanto, Cynthia appearing in every main game for not only her generation but the next, Unova's legends appearing in statues...and those are a few examples...there's a lot more...

If Sea Spirit Cave is an event location then I'm thinking the legend will be either a Water/Ghost or Water/Fairy Pokémon based on the location.

Hopefully they're planning something for Hoenn... it really needs more attention. I'm tired of people saying it's bad and treating it as the awkward middle child because its never referenced or remade :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back