• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Most of us have been hoping for this. But The Z legend is #718 and Chespin was #650 and there is nothing between them that haven't been leaked. Even in the 4th Gen national dex all the evolutions were before the trio. We haven't gotten a trio which is usually before the mascots. Other than in Red,Blue,Green and Yellow
    That totals to 68...but those numbers don't include mega-evolutions! If there's like...32 of them, then we'd hit 100. Maybe mega-evo's are the reason this gen's new pokemon count is so low.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    That totals to 68...but those numbers don't include mega-evolutions! If there's like...32 of them, then we'd hit 100. Maybe mega-evo's are the reason this gen's new pokemon count is so low.
    Gf seems to want us to focus on MegaEvolution this generation as they(or maybe it was Nintendo...) put out a statement that said the main focus isn't on gyms, nor even defeating Team Flare but on uncovering the mystery of MegaEvolutions...

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
    Years
    Since we have to pay for a software to use to transfer our Pokemon up, maybe they are making that optional by giving us lots of Pokemon from past gens, including the starters from Kanto for one and that roumour of the ledgendary birds as a second? However, we will still want our beloved Pokemon that we put hours of work into, so most of us fans will buy it anyway. :P

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

This is what I am thinking since they consider Megalutions new pokemon and not forms. I know people don't like the fact that some of use are not considering Megas new pokemon, but the truth is they are battle forms and no new pokemon. I like mega. I actually love them.

But yeah, they are probably counting Megas as new pokemon as well. I wish more were reveled though lol. I really want to see more starter megas.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
    Since we have to pay for a software to use to transfer our Pokemon up, maybe they are making that optional by giving us lots of Pokemon from past gens, including the starters from Kanto for one and that roumour of the ledgendary birds as a second? However, we will still want our beloved Pokemon that we put hours of work into, so most of us fans will buy it anyway. :P

They are just putting many so we will have to use the bank if we want them all.
    BTW never seen so many users in a thread before.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    This is what I am thinking since they consider Megalutions new pokemon and not forms. I know people don't like the fact that some of use are not considering Megas new pokemon, but the truth is they are battle forms and no new pokemon. I like mega. I actually love them.

But yeah, they are probably counting Megas as new pokemon as well. I wish more were reveled though lol. I really want to see more starter megas.
    I wish Megas were actually new pokemon.
    Or maybe just like Black Kyurem/White Kyurem, they're just forms but they stay that way outside of battle and they seem to accomplish the same purpose as Mega Evolution, which in essence, is jut reversible evolution.

Maxew555

Years
    They are just putting many so we will have to use the bank if we want them all.
    BTW never seen so many users in a thread before.

Same, its quite amazing actually. Well, with the games only coming out in 6 days time, what can we expect, I for one am excited, and I can only presume that others are excited :P

Also, I have been keeping an eye on this thread for a long while, and as Iceman and many others have said before, what are the movies gunna be about? If there are so little legendaries...

Spoiler:

Southueki

Writer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    I have been reading everything silently, every single leak, but I guess it's time to speak up.

I am impressed by how good some pokémon from this gen are turning out to be, design wise.

However, I feel like some of them deserved better evolutions/more evolutions.

I am also disappointed by the number of new pokemon we are getting, I was hoping for more.

Last but not least, man of these pokémon don't seem to be very great competitively, which is a major turn off for me.

We'll see how it goes in due time, but I feel like competitively, pretty much the only big change will be Megas

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I wish Megas were actually new pokemon.
    Or maybe just like Black Kyurem/White Kyurem, they're just forms but they stay that way outside of battle and they seem to accomplish the same purpose as Mega Evolution, which in essence, is jut reversible evolution.

Actually Black Kyurem/White Kyurem is more like a fusion evolution !!!

Years
    I wonder if the original Dragon will be an event legendary or appear in the third version. Or maybe once we transfer Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem over it activates the event...

Maxew555

Years
    I want to see Mew in these games...last Mew event irc was during the HgSS era...

Mew is my favorite Pokemon, so I hope it returns too. I only have one thanks to the magical feature that is the GTS and I trained it straight up to level 100, lol. Anyway, has anyone seen the Z ledgend's stats, I found them earlier and what do you think of the stats?

Now, I don't know if this image in the spoiler will work :/

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I have been reading everything silently, every single leak, but I guess it's time to speak up.

I am impressed by how good some pokémon from this gen are turning out to be, design wise.

However, I feel like some of them deserved better evolutions/more evolutions.

I am also disappointed by the number of new pokemon we are getting, I was hoping for more.

Last but not least, man of these pokémon don't seem to be very great competitively, which is a major turn off for me.

We'll see how it goes in due time, but I feel like competitively, pretty much the only big change will be Megas
    i agree some of the designs are my favourite and i'm glad that i got pulled back in for this gen as i dropped the games around ruby/sapphire didnt even make it to emerald lol so i dont really think in terms of competitively so i'll take your word on that i do agree that there are too few new pokemon

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Might've already been posted, but for anyone who missed it... Dragalge stats https://instagram.com/p/fII989k0JE/

I am more and more glad I reserved a Y copy. Aromatisse and Dragalge are two of my favorite pokemon this gen! After this disappointment of Goodra being pure dragon, I'm happy Dragalge is the dragon/poison type. Not that there was any doubt, but I'm also happy Dragalge keeps a good list of water typed attacks ^_^ oh and the lucky egg is back, yay!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Right now my team is looking like:

Delphox (Kalypso)
    Dragalge (Phycodurus)
    Goodra (Jabba)
    Aegislash (Lancelot)
    Florges (Aerith)
    Hawlucha (ReyMysterioJr.)

Years
    I disabled seeing avatars and signatures for the time being to prevent anymore spoilers (was planning on not spoiling Zygarde but someone had it in his sig...should've done so earlier).

Lucky egg is back :3 ? That's great, it was very helpful in Gen V.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Zygarde reminds me of a bug...why do both Flygon, and it look like bugs despite being both Dragon and Ground typed...
    well flygon is a dragonfly so he is a bug?

I disabled seeing avatars and signatures for the time being to prevent anymore spoilers (was planning on not spoiling Zygarde but someone had it in his sig...should've done so earlier).

Lucky egg is back :3 ? That's great, it was very helpful in Gen V.
    so how does it work with exp share? give it to main guy in party? so everyone gets a boost or to the main guy you want to level?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back