• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I wonder if that tree is another event legendary location...maybe the legendary side trio of this generation will be event legendaries...

So Sea Spirit Den is one room? That reminds me of the cave from Hoenn where we get Sunny Day...

It is possible. Both are clocks as well. There is also that tree that is by itself in the southeastern part of Kalos that also has not been mention.

We have a clock tower north, a crystal that acts like a clock for the town in the east, a tree that has not had any info in the southeast, and the Sea Spirit Cave.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    I've seen (I can't remember where) a screenshot of an alleged male form of delphox...Have you ever seen it? And may be true? I hope so because it was more beautiful than the female one :)

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    An one-room cave with no music but only the sound of rain.

Oh this room! I thought it was another one ahah :)

Also, has the rock standing alone in the West of Kalos ever been mentioned? Because a rock standing alone might be something for an event or anything like that

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    i just found a cool thing on a review about something similar to rustling grass the 2 examples they had were dark patches in the glittering cave that if you walk into start a battle and another in "the badlands" outside lumiose city that have no RE's but instead you will see shadows underground but they arent stationary instead they will actually actively chase you

I've seen (I can't remember where) a screenshot of an alleged male form of delphox...Have you ever seen it? And may be true? I hope so because it was more beautiful than the female one :)
    not seen or heard anything what was it like?

Last edited:
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    That is what I don't understand, there seems to be so many locations that stand out but have no meaning. This could be GF just trying the 3D overworld to see what they can create, but I don't know I feel they must have some porpouse. At least some of them.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Talonflame stats
    Spoiler:

I was hoping it'd be just as strong as Unfezant or Staraptor, which it isn't, but at least it's around as fast as Swellow; heck it's fast even with the Quiet nature.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    I don't think GF will put some things on the final region map without any meaning, just to see how it renders. I'm sure all those locations were created with a purpose!

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    So they have

Spoiler:

that's cute.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Any Jolteon fans here? Looks pretty good in my opinion, shorter than I imagined but that's ok.

Spoiler:

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    Well...I can't post you the link (I have not 15 posts yet) but you can serach for "delphox male form" on youtube

I looks like a fake to me: The guy is just showing a picture, no video. And the Pokémon is ways less blury than the rest of the shot.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Well...I can't post you the link (I have not 15 posts yet) but you can serach for "delphox male form" on youtube
    hmm pics really glarey and cant see it properly it looks like braixen with some changes but not a whole lot different and i feel like if it was real the person would have made sure to get the clearest picture possible

link for anyone who wants to see it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uBNm2ffLh0

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I don't think GF will put some things on the final region map without any meaning, just to see how it renders. I'm sure all those locations were created with a purpose!
    Same here...what would be point of doing all that work? Even if they were created to test out their skills (which if true they could've made the game look better instead of adding things...) they should put something important in them...

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    hmm pics really glarey and cant see it properly it looks like braixen with some changes but not a whole lot different and i feel like if it was real the person would have made sure to get the clearest picture possible

link for anyone who wants to see it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uBNm2ffLh0
    GOD SAY THIS IS LEGIT!! Will make me use Delphox in that case,cause i'm not fond of that other form

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back