• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    does anyone know if ev training is still present in this game there is super training but that is described as raising the base stats of a pokemon, is that the same thing or do you think you do both?

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    hmm pics really glarey and cant see it properly it looks like braixen with some changes but not a whole lot different and i feel like if it was real the person would have made sure to get the clearest picture possible

link for anyone who wants to see it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uBNm2ffLh0

I think it's fake. If you look at the picture clearly you can see there's a faint square cut where the background is altered.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Bulbapedia, Serebii and other major sites stated that in order to not get shut down they will not post leaks. Another thing is are you stupid?! Nintendo isn't that smart to do this kind of massive plot-troll.
    They are, in fact, so dumb that as we argue about this there are more things getting leaked.
    For the guys who said its fake because of the 70 only new pokemon-Stop being butthurt. For the people who complains about nor having Venosaur and Blastoise 2nd mega form-Shut up genwunners.
    For the people who say Josh and other people are fake-We saw the same things right??
    And last but not least, for the guys there who said "Why aren't we getting any storyline?" Its because the leakers don't want to ruin the story OR the story is bad and unimportant like other generations. I don't think there will be a Hoenn remake, hoenn is that un-planned kid you didnt want to do an abortion for. Not a lot of people like this gen as someone might think. There will be no Z game, maybe in like 3 years or so. And they had to make 719-720 3D sprites so yeah, not a lot of pokemon. HAPPY NOW?!

I wish there was a dislike button...mainly for what you said about unplanned children and Hoenn >_<.

Also Z in three years? What's going to fill the gap?

Also...every time there's been a leak there's story leaks...but I don't mind if they don't leak the story as I want discover it myself.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • I think it was confirmed fake which sucks because I really liked that design. Does anyone know if there are any pictures of male Delphox or only the female one we've seen?

I looked for a male Delphox, but all the screens i found are with a female delphox

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I think it was confirmed fake which sucks because I really liked that design. Does anyone know if there are any pictures of male Delphox or only the female one we've seen?
    I've only seen a Female version,so who knows might be legit

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • "Key Features
    A complete walkthrough of all the Gym Badges
    Detailed information on all the new game features, from Sky Battles and Horde Encounters to Pokémon-Amie and more
    A guide to where to find hidden items and special Pokémon - with a location index
    Hints on the best ways to use Roller Skate, ride Pokémon and challenge Gym Leaders
    Helpful tips and tricks for getting the most out of the PSS and online play
    An updated type matchup chart that includes the all-new Fairy type
    Route map to guide you through the Kalos region"

That is like leaking the ****ing Nintendo blueprints!
    I hate Israeli stores damn it. after DP no more guides.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • That Male Delphox looks fake...the sides are too blurly as if someone purposely had it be that way in order to cover up the photoshopping...but then again I also thought Greninja was fake...

Yeah i said in a previous post (you can find it on the previous page) that i think the male form is fake, the sprite is ways less blurry than the rest of the picture!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    I nave found also the picture of male Delphic (the same of the video) and it looks like real...but now I'm not home and I can't post you the link...later I'll post it ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I nave found also the picture of male Delphic (the same of the video) and it looks like real...but now I'm not home and I can't post you the link...later I'll post it ;)
    Please don't be trolling,cause I REALLY don't like the Female Delphox :/

Years
  • For the people who complains about nor having Venosaur and Blastoise 2nd mega form-Shut up genwunners. I don't think there will be a Hoenn remake, hoenn is that un-planned kid you didnt want to do an abortion for. Not a lot of people like this gen as someone might think. There will be no Z game, maybe in like 3 years or so. And they had to make 719-720 3D sprites so yeah, not a lot of pokemon. HAPPY NOW?!

Its funny how you mention gen-wunning when you're actually doing it yourself. And for starters, they should have done another form for Venusaur and Blastoise. In my honest opinion, the design isn't that appealing to me like the original designs. Its quite obvious that they focused more on Charizard seeing as its the most used/popular/overrated Pokemon in their games. Therefore it was done to appeal to older fans while attracting new ones. There's a word for this, and its called favoritism.

Secondly, Hoenn was incredible. I'm not saying this as a fanboy or anything, because I've played every generation and out of all of them Hoenn and Sinnoh appealed to me the best, beside me being an all-time Gen I player. There's no confirmation on when it will happen or if they will do it, but its a possibility that it might happen. A remake of this generation has been talked for a long time now. Its just a matter of time if they will make it or not.

However, there's one point I do agree with you. It might probably take around 2-3 years to see IF they make a Z game for X and Y. For all we know, they can pull another Unova on us and make X2 and Y2. I think 70 is a great number, because why the need for many Pokemon when we can say that roughly 60% of those will be forgotten.

Years
  • I don't think will not take three years for a Z or Sequel game. By that time the generation is libel to end. And there is a lot of people who like Hoenn.
    I agree...by that time the last game of the generation should be coming out or we'll start speculation on Gen 7...however it is possible it'll take three years if they do remakes in 2015 and Z/X2Y2 in 2016...

Even though there's 70 Pokemon in this generation...I feel a lot of the ones I've seen are forgettable...none of them stick out to me like how Lucario, Zoroark, Absol, Latias, Castform, or Rhyperior have...well other than the mascots and starters of course.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • Since now we had a new generation every 3 years.
    They won't take 3 years to release a sequel game because it will be the time when people will start to think about gen 7

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I agree...by that time the last game of the generation should be coming out or we'll start speculation on Gen 7...however it is possible it'll take three years if they do remakes in 2015 and Z/X2Y2 in 2016...

Even though there's 70 Pokemon in this generation...I feel a lot of the ones I've seen are forgettable...none of them stick out to me like how Lucario, Zoroark, Absol, Latias, Castform, or Rhyperior have...well other than the mascots and starters of course.

There is usually a year period between games. Sometimes maybe longer. I don't remember Sinnoh very well because I wasn't interested at the time it came out. So it may have been a bit more spread out.

I have to agree. I can almost remember all 649 pokemon. But I think I will still forget a good amount of the Kalos pokemon. One being the Fight/Flying type and the Keychain.

Years
  • DP started in 2006 and HgSs were released in 2009 in Japan. 2010 were the release dates of BW and B2W2 came out in 2012. So if we have remakes it'll likely end in 2016, if not then 2015 will the date of the last game just like with Gen V...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back