• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Wow that Fennekin final evo is disgusting! I hope it's fake >_>;;

BUT WE CAN GET BUTTERFREE AND BEEDRILL! YAAAY!

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • Given how awesome Fennekin's final stage turned out I'm hoping that Chespin and Froakie's ones turn out great as well, if not just as epic. Froakie's one I could see having the potential to look really badass, but Chespin's one will be some mixed bag imo.
    Spoiler:

At least I know that confirms Fennekin will be who I'm taking in my other version. I'm loving the name Delphox as well!
    Please keep the images in a spoiler next time! It helps people who don't want things spoiled.

Years
  • Only judging by that picture I really don't like it. Doesn't really matter, as I'm gonna have Charizard(Y even) on my team! :)

Wow that Fennekin final evo is disgusting! I hope it's fake >_>;;

BUT WE CAN GET BUTTERFREE AND BEEDRILL! YAAAY!

I'm saying its fake guys. Still I'm picking Fennekin :D

I know that most final stage starter evos tend to have slightly drastic changes from even the middle stage, so I'm sorta guessing that screenshot might indeed be legit. I looked at the URL and it appears to be from Imgur.

I mean, it's a Fire/Psychic-type like the Pokebeach rumor from months ago mentioned.

Years
  • Hmm. I'm not liking that final evolution, but the name is interesting. However if it ends up being real, I might move back to team Froakie. You can't go wrong with the classy frog. (Aside from the Greninja)

Years
  • nxzgQGy.jpg

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I think it looks pretty awesome. Definitely witchy (perfect time of the year for that too!) I'm surprised its' stick is gone though? Would have thought it'd have stuck around, unless its hiding somewhere on it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I figure this makes Delphox and Hawlucha real then. (and Binacle by association)

Absolutely delighted, I was hoping Hawlucha was real. I was starting to sway away from Fennekin to Chespin but Delphox may just bring me back. It's a brilliant design.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    I'm not sure. I hope it is fake though. I know there are of course drastic changes of final evolutions, but I still dislike it. :< I think they could've made her a really cool magical girl, like the way Braixen was going ^^ But I guess it's like the Croconaw's prehistoric vibe was dropped. Oh well...

If not, I guess I'll just have to accept it. I used to hate Quilladin but I think it's really cute. Heh...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Something is fishy here guys, wasn't Hawlucha confirmed fake?

Uh...no it wasn't.

When did that happen?

As for dex number, I think the different sections may be confusing people. For example the central, coastal and mountain dex will each have a different #89 pokemon. At least that's what I've reasoned from what we know about this pokedex.

Minun may be 89 in the central dex, but 89 in the coastal dex is Hawlucha (for example)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back