• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Delphox looks so ugly.... What happened to the sleek black on Braixen? Why is her skirt brown?

Also, did this leaker try really hard to get a female one, or is Fennekin more likely to be female? I've never gotten a female starter.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    So THERE is still a possibility that Delphox is Fake???????

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    looks like they are finding all the leakers jadiekong has no photos to show anymore and thedecepticons page comes up with an error lol nvm decept is back up(he isnt there but the error has gone)

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Uh...no it wasn't.

When did that happen?

As for dex number, I think the different sections may be confusing people. For example the central, coastal and mountain dex will each have a different #89 pokemon. At least that's what I've reasoned from what we know about this pokedex.

Minun may be 89 in the central dex, but 89 in the coastal dex is Hawlucha (for example)

I'm still skeptical, seems like to much of a coincidence that the pokemon Delphox is seen fighting is Hawlucha, a pokemon no other leaker has seen and a few days ago was accused of being fake. Again not 100% convinced, this needs further proof to be confirmed real.

EDIT: Wait? What 3 Pokedex? I never heard of these 3 Pokedex. Did I miss something?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Fennekin's final evolution.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Lol guys am I the only one who is having multiple tabs opened. Guys from Nintendo are doing massive clean up hahahaha.
    This is so fun even though it will take few years before I play this game, it's just fan to this a bit chaotic pre release mess!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Hmmm... these instagram guys were working for Nintendo. It's kinda obvious.

Highly doubt that.. Nintendo is not a savvy brand like that. They don't do that kind of marketing.

And even if they did, all this did was rile up the fans who were already searching for leaks and eagerly awaiting the games. It didn't bring in new fans.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Reading this just reminds me of how awesome it was I got Black two days early :D even though there wasn't anything to leak obviously be it for Japan who already had it

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I don't know, I honestly wouldn't be entirely surprised if this was a controlled leak. You think about it, there's been a severe lack of new Pokemon shown. You'd think that by now, we would have seen a massive amount of new ones. And then these leaks suddenly start appearing right around the time that they release new, official Pokemon info with Origins airing. It does sound a little fishy. Taking a page out of Apple's book, hehe.

Regardless of it all, it succeeded in exciting the fans.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Lol guys am I the only one who is having multiple tabs opened. Guys from Nintendo are doing massive clean up hahahaha.
    This is so fun even though it will take few years before I play this game, it's just fan to this a bit chaotic pre release mess!
    Lol me too...I hope they clean everything up as I want to have the game be a surprise...even if I already know how Fennekin's final looks...if it's real that is...proably is...

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • A lot of people suspect that these leakers were in kahoots with Nintendo/GF, but I don't agree. These people were horrible at showing off the game. One guy was literally grinding a Weedle to lv.100.

Also I'm 99% sure Delphox is fake because of its screenshot with Hawlucha, whose model is basically MCharizardX's wings on Link from LoZ's body.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Highly doubt that.. Nintendo is not a savvy brand like that. They don't do that kind of marketing.

And even if they did, all this did was rile up the fans who were already searching for leaks and eagerly awaiting the games. It didn't bring in new fans.

Showing gameplay footage just makes people more hyped for the game.

The main thing that makes me think that is: why the hell would those guys mess with nintendo just to leak some stuff about the game? If they really wanted to do it, they could perfectly have done it anonymously. Instead, they did it on their instagram page, with their real faces and names. What a smart thing to do for someone who supposedly doesn't want to get caught, huh?

All this just screams selective leaking.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    A lot of people suspect that these leakers were in kahoots with Nintendo/GF, but I don't agree. These people were horrible at showing off the game. One guy was literally grinding a Weedle to lv.100.

Also I'm 99% sure Delphox is fake because of its screenshot with Hawlucha, whose model is basically MCharizardX's wings on Link from LoZ's body.

They didn't necessarily have to be employees of Nintendo. They could have easily paid off some random people to "play" and "leak" the game for some attention. And the Instagram accounts, along with their photos? It's rather easy to fake an account and get some random picture for their profile. You just can't be sure of this type of stuff these days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back