• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Is that a shiny? I see a tiny blue asterisk/star(?) next to the Marks.

I noticed this same blue star mark on a screenshot of a Polar Pattern Vivillon in the same stats screen:

Spoiler:

And I looked at a few of the stats screen with different Pokemon and the blue star was also present. So basically it's not a shiny, but just a form difference.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Guys, remember to be careful when posting spoilers. Many people here don'w want to have absolutely everything spoiled. Me, for example, I'm just here to know stuff about the Pokémon. I try my best to avoid anything about the story. The least I know about the story, the better.

Even though it looks like we've seen all the new Pokémon, I'm still hanging aroud for new megas and, who knows, we might have a surprise in the Pokédex. I have indeed opened many spoilers about the story, but closed them immediatly, without actually giving myself enough time to capture any information. However, there were two exceptions, and now I know 2 things that I only wanted to find out by playing the game.

In one case, the post was simply a spoiler tag, without any information on what would be in it. It turns out that it was a very short and straight to the point sentece about who the champion is, so, even though I immediatly closed it, I couldn't avoid capturing the information. Link

In the other case, it looks like the poster was a bit careless and probably failed to realize that he was posting a spoiler (not a big one, but a spoiler is a spoiler) about Team Flare. Link

I'm not mad at anyone and I'm sure these people didn't have any bad intentions, but I'd just like to remind everyone to be very extra careful when their post contains a spoiler. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I noticed this same blue star mark on a screenshot of a Polar Pattern Vivillon in the same stats screen:

Spoiler:

And I looked at a few of the stats screen with different Pokemon and the blue star was also present. So basically it's not a shiny, but just a form difference.
    i thought that was the same shape as the kalos map and dex thing maybe its blue cos its coastal?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Spoiler:

What does that blue star mean?{D:}
    Pokerus related or PokeConspiracy? lol

Years
    Guys, remember to be careful when posting spoilers. Many people here don'w want to have absolutely everything spoiled. Me, for example, I'm just here to know stuff about the Pokémon. I try my best to avoid anything about the story. The least I know about the story, the better.

Even though it looks like we've seen all the new Pokémon, I'm still hanging aroud for new megas and, who knows, we might have a surprise in the Pokédex. I have indeed opened many spoilers about the story, but closed them immediatly, without actually giving myself enough time to capture any information. However, there were two exceptions, and now I know 2 things that I only wanted to find out by playing the game.

In one case, the post was simply a spoiler tag, without any information on what would be in it. It turns out that it was a very short and straight to the point sentece about who the champion is, so, even though I immediatly closed it, I couldn't avoid capturing the information. Link

In the other case, it looks like the poster was a bit careless and probably failed to realize that he was posting a spoiler (not a big one, but a spoiler is a spoiler) about Team Flare. Link

I'm not mad at anyone and I'm sure these people didn't have any bad intentions, but I'd just like to remind everyone to be very extra careful when their post contains a spoiler. Thanks.

You are perusing a specifically stated spoiler thread with over three thousand posts. What did you think would happen?

Anyways, I like the Goomy Line a lot, and I kind of like Dragalge. I'm hoping some other images do it justice. The Vivillion alternates forms are very pretty too, I think it's the best-designed Bug types/Butterfly Pokemon there is.

Years
    The Vivillion alternates forms are very pretty too, I think it's the best-designed Bug types/Butterfly Pokemon there is.

Yeah I do agree with you there Livey. Vivillon seems to be one of the best-designed Bug-types thanks to all these different wing patterns it can have. I hope more of them are leaked because I want to collect them all!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    You are perusing a specifically stated spoiler thread with over three thousand posts. What did you think would happen?

Anyways, I like the Goomy Line a lot, and I kind of like Dragalge. I'm hoping some other images do it justice. The Vivillion alternates forms are very pretty too, I think it's the best-designed Bug types/Butterfly Pokemon there is.
    goomy is awesome i think it falls a bit in its final but its still awesome, i think after seeing it in amie it actually made me like it more same with greninja its tongue still creeps me out which is weird cos i like lickitung and lickilicky just the idea of it as a scarf weirds me out i guess

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014

I apologize for spoilering that for you, I didnt mean to ruin any part of the story for anyone. Different forum habit I guess, spoilerish personal comments I just post in a spoiler tag and nothing else. If I was gonna convey any type of info I would have said so before the spoiler tag.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
    goomy is awesome i think it falls a bit in its final but its still awesome, i think after seeing it in amie it actually made me like it more same with greninja its tongue still creeps me out which is weird cos i like lickitung and lickilicky just the idea of it as a scarf weirds me out i guess

Yeah I agree after seeing some of the pokemon I wasn't too fond of in different screenshots and amie a lot of them are growing on me like chesnaught, greninja etc

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    Well I guess that's it there's no more leaks, the last thing we knew is AZ, Zygarde, it seems there's not too much in the aftergame.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Well I guess that's it there's no more leaks, the last thing we knew is AZ, Zygarde, it seems there's not too much in the aftergame.

There never is much of a post game in any of the initial releases. Its always been, finish story then collect what you didn't catch before. Then an occasional "oh here do this battle facility while your at it. Thats pretty much all we've ever been given for post game for the first two games of a generation.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Do we have any confirmation on what older pokemon are version exclusive? I've heard bits and pieces but nothing concrete.

Years
    Most of what it's coming now is story spoilers and stats information. Somebody on another site posted this link. It's the first 30 minutes of gameplay, all I gotta say is amazing job GF. Watch it before it gets taken down, I just saw like 5 mins.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgjDZFg19DA

Wow I love this footage, the 3D graphics made everything great. And the player wears PJs for the first time? Wow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back