• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    GUYS! Here is something i red about Hoenn on X & Y:
    Spoiler:

I hope it is not a fake!

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Almost 100% sure there will be a second game for the region. Though remember, we also thought there would be a trio of legends because they have had them in all the past gens.

I think the second game is more of a business tradition. If I had a fan base that expected this game entry every gen I wouldn't stop selling them, that's assured money hehe.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Spoiler:

I hope it is not a fake!
    i feel like this is probably fake i mean wheres the pics man? ( not habing a go at you but more the supposed leaker )

blue

gucci
    Years
    Spoiler:

I hope it is not a fake!

...... i don't know how I feel about this right now.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Can anybody confirm that the Elite Four use Pokémon at approximately Level 65? I've just read that a couple of pages ago and I would be ecstatic if that were true!

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Check this out. Braixen is such a tsundere lol.

Spoiler:

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I really struggle to believe this RE: Hoenn, as much as I want to. It would've been mentioned by many people by now. :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    4Chan unfortunately, so it has big chances of being fake. But knowing a lot of leaks first appeared on that same website, we can still hope for it to be true...

It is on this thread:

I know we have to be in a "proof or it didn't happen" logic, but i'd be so happy if this was true ahah
    how does that website work so many anonymous people i cant tell who's who lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I don't think anybody knows ahah
    Even if this website often has posted fakes, a lot of real leaks also came from 4chan so i don't know what to think about the Hoenn thing
    as jirachi said an anon post on 4chan doesnt mean a lot we can hope its real but until we see some reliable pictures lets err on the side of caution

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Can anybody confirm that the Elite Four use Pokémon at approximately Level 65? I've just read that a couple of pages ago and I would be ecstatic if that were true!

Well we don't have much visual evidence about the Elite 4 pokemon in battle but we can infer one of them owns a lv 63 Clawitizer, unless there's an uber strong trainer before the Elite 4 of course. We do have evidence of one of the Champion's pokemon which was at level 68.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    So there's nothing more to leak for a while is there?

Well, I just want one question answered: is it possible the new starters will receive alternate evolutions or is that extremely unlikely?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    So there's nothing more to leak for a while is there?

Well, I just want one question answered: is it possible the new starters will receive alternate evolutions or is that extremely unlikely?
    if you mean megas then no not in these games they stated that no gen 6 pokemon get megas

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back