• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i was looking at the gym leader pictures and the fairy type gym leader had like a cape sort of thing but it looked exactly like audinos skin. perhaps she uses an audino?...Oh crap...THE WHITNEY OF KALOS!!!!

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
    Check this out. Braixen is such a tsundere lol.

Spoiler:

Well this just cemented Fennekin as my starter. Going to reset until I get a female one and play pokemon-amie for the whole day.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    A lot of these places sound very connected to legends. I came up with a theory, in that walkthrough when he looks at the pokedex it only shows the first nine pokemon. That's only the starters lines, why not every other pokemon that he hasn't seen? I believe that maybe this gen is all about secrecy, maybe the national dex expands when you find other pokemon. So maybe we are missing pokemon between or after zygrade and just don't know it. Maybe this are other legends/pseudo legends/evolutuions to past mons, that only appear when you have them. This sounds bizarre i know, but for some reason this thought seems so real to me.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Nobody has seen a Raichuite :(?

There isn't one as far as we know.

i was looking at the gym leader pictures and the fairy type gym leader had like a cape sort of thing but it looked exactly like audinos skin. perhaps she uses an audino?...Oh crap...THE WHITNEY OF KALOS!!!!

She doesn't use Audino. Her team was already leaked. I know their Pokemon teams were leaked I just can't seem to find the posts =C

HA found them!

Gym Leaders
    Spoiler:

Elite Four and Champion:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    She doesn't use Audino. Her team was already leaked. I know their Pokemon teams were leaked I just can't seem to find the posts =C

HA found them!

Gym Leaders
    Spoiler:

Elite Four and Champion:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    [/QUOTE]

oh well poop. her eyes look so freaky though lol

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I would like to use one Mega pokemon on my team but I don't want to use old pokemon... If I were to use one, I'd like to see either Mega Klinklang, a pokemon who I've always wanted to train but didn't because of a terrible movepool, or Mega Volcarona... cuz Volcarona.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    A lot of these places sound very connected to legends. I came up with a theory, in that walkthrough when he looks at the pokedex it only shows the first nine pokemon. That's only the starters lines, why not every other pokemon that he hasn't seen? I believe that maybe this gen is all about secrecy, maybe the national dex expands when you find other pokemon. So maybe we are missing pokemon between or after zygrade and just don't know it. Maybe this are other legends/pseudo legends/evolutuions to past mons, that only appear when you have them. This sounds bizarre i know, but for some reason this thought seems so real to me.

Interesting theory. They did tell one of the reviews something that was suppose to be a huge secrete or something. But I don't think it is related to new pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Spoiler:

Oblivion Wing's type confirmed to be Flying and not Dark like everyone originally thought.

The words are hard to see but you can see the ING on a light blue background. Gotta be Flying. Since Oblivion Wing and Geomancy were never revealed before I guess there is a chance that Geomancy isn't Fairy type like we thought as well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Spoiler:

If that's the new champion's team, which pokemon is the new pseudo-legendary?

Last edited:
    Years
    Diantha: Hawlucha, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Goodra, Gourgeist, Gardevoir

It's Goodra if I can recall correctly. Her Gardevoir is also a Mega Evolution.

The words are hard to see but you can see the ING on a light blue background. Gotta be Flying. Since Oblivion Wing and Geomancy were never revealed before I guess there is a chance that Geomancy isn't Fairy type like we thought as well.

If Xerneas' Geomancy won't be Fairy-type, it'll remind me of that one Legendary whose signature move wasn't their own type. Genesect is Bug/Steel-type but its signature move Techno Blast is a Normal move that can also change to either Fire, Water, Electric or Ice-type depending on what Drive it is holding. I'm not sure if I can recall any others but I know that's one example of a Legendary whose signature move isn't of its own type.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Spoiler:

You're supposed to keep the spoilers in spoilers so the people looking in on the spoiler thread don't see the spoilers they didn't want spoiled by spoilers.

And right now Goodra seems to be the Pseudo for this generation...I don't think every Champion has had a Pseudo though so I'm curious if you are asking because of her team or because you simply didn't know who the Pseudo was.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    It's Goodra if I can recall correctly. Her Gardevoir is also a Mega Evolution.
    Right fair enough, anybody know it's typing?

Is also the rumour of a hold-item that allows a pokemon to switch back and forth from it's standard to dream world ability, true? If so that'll make Salamence a terror, switching in with intimidate and k.o.ing mon with moxie...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    While Eruption isn't only for Groudon I like to think of it as it's Signature move of sorts...but he's not fire so he doesn't get Stab unlike Kyogre.

Speaking of Groudon if Zygarde becomes the third version/sequels (and if it keeps it's type if it has another forme or a Mega) mascot it'll mean Groudon isn't the only Ground type mascot...leaving Venusaur as the only one who doesn't share a type with another mascot.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    You're supposed to keep the spoilers in spoilers so the people looking in on the spoiler thread don't see the spoilers they didn't want spoiled by spoilers.

And right now Goodra seems to be the Pseudo for this generation...I don't think every Champion has had a Pseudo though so I'm curious if you are asking because of her team or because you simply didn't know who the Pseudo was.
    Sorry, I edited it to fix it up. But by logic, if people didn't want things spoiled, why would they be in this thread?

A bit of both. I've seen a trend now with the champion often having a pseudo in their team, but I wasn't sure which pokemon it was in this generation. I guess I took a stab in the dark just assuming she had a pseudo on her team

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Right fair enough, anybody know it's typing?

Is also the rumour of a hold-item that allows a pokemon to switch back and forth from it's standard to dream world ability, true? If so that'll make Salamence a terror, switching in with intimidate and k.o.ing mon with moxie...

Its the Ability Capsule. It hasn't been said whether or not its a hold item or if its a consumable item that permanently changes the ability. Based on the description it does not effect Dream World abilities. The description says that if the Pokemon has two abilities it will change the current ability to the other. Majority of Pokemon have 2 abilities not counting Dream World. When you add Dream World then they have three. Since this only gives you a choice out of the two, I do not think it works with Dream World abilities.

So it'll effect a Pokemon like Spearow to switch Tangled Feet into Sniper. But from what I gather it won't allow you to change a Snivy's Overgrow to Contrary.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Its the Ability Capsule. It hasn't been said whether or not its a hold item or if its a consumable item that permanently changes the ability. Based on the description it does not effect Dream World abilities. The description says that if the Pokemon has two abilities it will change the current ability to the other. Majority of Pokemon have 2 abilities not counting Dream World. When you add Dream World then they have three. Since this only gives you a choice out of the two, I do not think it works with Dream World abilities.

So it'll effect a Pokemon like Spearow to switch Tangled Feet into Sniper. But from what I gather it won't allow you to change a Snivy's Overgrow to Contrary.
    Right I see, that's a very interesting new mechanic being added. But that leaves the question, how will one be able to obtain a pokemon with a dream world ability in this generation? The ditto method isn't exactly a practical one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back