• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Okay i still don't get it. It's 12th october already, i CAN'T WAIT. WHEN WILL WE HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT MEGAS AND THE NEW POKEMON BASICALLY THE COMPLETE POKEDEX???

Years
Honestly, I'm a little annoyed at the lack of new Pokémon this Gen. For example, when you think about it, it is a bit weird that we're getting only two Ground-type Pokémon this time around, one of which being a legendary, when we usually get a bunch each Gen. The same can be said for Water-types. For this generation, we're getting five in total besides Froakie's line, when usually, discounting the Water starter, we get somewhere in the teens.

Is this the way it'll be for future gens? I get that they had to make the 3D models and such, which I am very grateful for but I hope that in the future, that'll be streamlined to allow more actual designs to be created.

I think it is still forgivable since this is GF's first 3D pokemon rpg. Eventually, after experimenting with X&Y, we will get another 3D pokemon rpg which will be much more better.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Anyone know when each of the new Pokemon's official artwork will be out? There's pictures of the new ones on Serebii but not the kind of artwork you see on Bulbapedia.

The ???

The one true question mark
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Me wanna do some too!!! :D

Mega Garchomp -7/10 (ookkkaayyy.. but.. okay..)
Mega Aggron - 8/10 (now this has a good design.. LIKE!)
Mega Abomasnow - 7/10 (better than abomasnow but not really my cup of tea)
Mega Ampharos - 5/10 (no.)
Mega Blastoise -8/10 (love those new pumps.. good!)
Mega Blaziken - 9/10 (love this badass, looks good on black legs
Mega Absol - 5/10 (am I the only one who thinks it has a pretty ugly nose?)
Mega Tyranitar - 7/10 (same.. more spikes..)
Mega Lucario - 7/10 (..just some minor changes.. not good enough)
Mega Houndoom - 6/10 (hmmeh)
Mega Charizard x -9/10 (intimidating)
Mega Pinsir - 2/10 (...yuck)
Mega Mewtwo x - 8.6/10 (muscular and better looking)
Mega Charizard y -8.6/10 (pretty badass)
Mega Gengar - 5/10 (dem ugly hands)
Mega Aerodactyl - 9/10 (why do people dislike this? I mean its really nice and gives an ancient epic pokemon feel now.. I like it)
Mega Mawile - 8/10
Mega Banette - 8/10 (epic looks)
Mega Alakazam - 8/10 (it may look weird at first, but atleast he looks like a different mega evolve with nice design, like it)
Mega Gyarados - 8/10 (for some reason I like this badass)
Mega Medicham - 5/10 (pretty much similar, not good enough)
Mega Manectric - 2/10 (no)
Mega Kangaskhan - 4/10 (no)
Mega Venusaur - 5/10 (honestly couldn't find a difference)
Mega Gardevoir - 3/10 (why the hell is it fat?
Mega Mewtwo y - 7.5/10 (a bit small and it looks like mewtwo made out with Jessie and this is their son or something)
Mega Heracross- 3/10 (just no.)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Serebii leaked pics of Mega-Scizor, for those who havent seen it

Spoiler:

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I got my copy today, it's so good. Igot my torchic today. Anyway, i love these new megas, they are awesome. Scizzor is one of my favorites.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
The first Mega Evolutions shown were good and/or ok looking but the more they show the more and more horrible looking ones pop up. 3: I doubt I'll be using many of them. But I guess there'll be enough people to like them.. x_x

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Okay i still don't get it. It's 12th october already, i CAN'T WAIT. WHEN WILL WE HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT MEGAS AND THE NEW POKEMON BASICALLY THE COMPLETE POKEDEX???

Serebii has a list of the complete dex. And the megas are hidden well. So we will probably have to wait another 15 or so days before we get everything. It usually takes around 10 to 15 days before they stop the info on Serebi and finish the Dex with all the info and things.

Years
Serebii has a list of the complete dex. And the megas are hidden well. So we will probably have to wait another 15 or so days before we get everything. It usually takes around 10 to 15 days before they stop the info on Serebi and finish the Dex with all the info and things.

Yeah I'm hoping they reveal the full movepools and the Pokedex entries soon. And hopefully even upload all the 3D models for the older Pokemon so I can see how cool they look.

Bulbapedia may be taking even longer because they have to create new pages for all the Kalos Pokemon that were shown in the leaks while updating all the ones that were previously officially revealed. Also, can't wait for all the new Sugimori art as well as the Global Link art!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys, here is an update of older pokemon who have been confirmed by Serebii to be part fairy. I think they will still be retyping a good amount, but may take a while to see them on. This is a list with only ones Serebii has listed, there is probably more that we know that I will miss.

Spoiler:

Would be nice to get a Fire/Fairy to match Water and Grass Fairies, but I don't know any fire pokemon who could fit. At least not off the top of my head.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Hey guys, here is an update of older pokemon who have been confirmed by Serebii to be part fairy. I think they will still be retyping a good amount, but may take a while to see them on. This is a list with only ones Serebii has listed, there is probably more that we know that I will miss.

Spoiler:

Would be nice to get a Fire/Fairy to match Water and Grass Fairies, but I don't know any fire pokemon who could fit. At least not off the top of my head.
I hope Whismicott isn't the only Unova Pokémon to be a Fairy type. I expect two more lines being part Fairy (Amolamola and Gothitelle).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I love how Gunk Shot got its accuracy increased while its other counterparts all lost power and kept the same accuracy.

What is with all the Grass support attacks and abilities?

Years
I love how Gunk Shot got its accuracy increased while its other counterparts all lost power and kept the same accuracy.

What is with all the Grass support attacks and abilities?

Well at least Gunk Shot didn't get nerfed but got better accuracy instead. That's pretty awesome I gotta say, maybe people might use the move more often now?

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
One of the moves I for see being very good competively is Sticky Web. Lowering the speed of all of your opponents pokemon when they come in is huge. The new terrain moves could be cool for stall teams but Im not sure of them yet.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
No more Fairy types have been confirmed as of yet, I am thinking somewhere around 5 more lines will be retyped. Still really hoping for a Fire/Fairy, but I don't see if happening.

Anyways, has anyone seen a Tennessee Vivillon yet? Though it will probably be a dark green one. Also hoping for a Mega Torkoal. Torkoal use to be my favorite fire type, but I haven't used it in forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back